CHAP 2

No return!

 

Hara looks at Nickhun as well as Junhyung is sitting in front of her. She knows that he is not Junhyung, but she still wanna be wit him.

From now on, I will not care about what the others say. I only need to be next to u. Junhyung! Each of second in my life, I will never lost u again! Hara’s pov

“Hara-ah” Hara startles when Nickhun calls her.

“Ah, Dae!” She smiles.

“I love u” Nickhun says and kisses Hara.

Hara closes her eyes to enjoy the feeling inside her. “Hara! I love u so much”, the voice of Junhyung rings out in her soul. “Junhyung! I love u, too”.

Suddenly, Nickhun pushes her out strongly.

“Oppa????” Hara asks.

“Give me the money!” Nickhun ignores her, he speaks to a group who sitting next to their table.

“! Here u are” They come to Nickhun and hands him a sheaf of money.

“I say already. No girl can reject my charming.” Nickhun smirks.

“Hold on! Nickhun! Wat’s up?” Hara is still surprise.

“Just a bet. Goo Hara! U think he can date a normal girl like u, huh?” – One girl says.

“Thinking about it make me to vomit. Haaaaaaaaa! Goo Hara! We’re done!!” Nickhun buzzes away after leaving his bitter sentence to Hara.

Hara falls onto the ground with her tears drop full of her face.

Junhyung!! Ottoke??? Tell me? Wat I have to do?

Junhyung!! I hate u! Wae??? Why u leaf me and turn me like this,huh?

Hara gives her feet of clay in the rain, bcs people will not see her cried.  

God! Why this bad guy has Junhyung’s face, why I have to shuffle myself that Junhyung is still next to me.Why all people like to haze me?

Phusssssssssssss! A car passes by, tosses a slop on Hara’s body.

“Yahhhh!!!! Stupid car!” She screams.

“Good! Go on! Go on! Let’s haze me like everyone does! I don’t scare u…” She shouts out though the car goes far away.

Some passengers stop to look at Hara, they wonders as this girl is crazy or else.

***********************************************************

“Sh*t! Silly girl!” Jay smirks when he witnesses Goo Hara and Nickhun scene unintenionally.

“Alright, Goo Hara! I’ll play a game with u!” He smirks again and follows Nickhun.

“Hey! Prince!” Jay calls Nickhun.

Nickhun turns round “Me, huh?”

“How much u win?” Jay asks.

“Sorry! I don’t see wat u mean?” Nickhun raises his eyebrows.

“Listen! I’ll pay u double if u make her, I mean Goo Hara, let’s confess her again and then quit her” Jay offers.

“Wat?”

Jay gives Nickhun some money “Here you are! Do it!  I’ll pay the rest after u complete ur duty”

“But why?”

“Bcs I like, alright?”

Jay lets a short sentence and smiles himself.

********************************************************************

The second day at school:

Breaktime:

The bell rings.

Suzy goes out the class quickly. She doesn’t wanna have lunch in the school cantin, bcs it’s too noisy. She doesn’t like crowd and noise. Thus she decides to find a quiet and private place for her. At last, she finds out a perfect place, there is a stone chair below a huge tree here, especially, it’s very peaceful. She takes a seat on the chair and opens her available allowance. She smiles bcs of the yummy foods in front of her.

As soon as Taeyang comes to school, the fan girls often disturb him, so he goes to his private word which going with him for two years in this school every breaktime.

But today, there’s another one here. That’s Taeyang’s new classmate. The silent girl name’s Suzy. Taeyang is more curious about her character.

Oh! That girl is smiling, she looks quite beautiful and cute.

Suzy! U should smile more often.

Okie! I’ll help u to open ur heart. In addition, u  need  some one to discover ur high talent in music. And that’s me! Taeyang’s pov.

Taeyang quietly comes and sits next to Suzy. He takes out a small notebook, tores a paper, writes on it : “May I sit here?”

He gives Suzy his paper.

Suzy reads the line, hesitates for a while but then nods slightly.

He looks into Suzy’s allowance and gives her one more paper: “Wow, look yummy! Can I hav it?”

Wat is this guy doing? I’m not dumpSuzy’s pov.

Taeyang takes a piece of sushi and gives her another paper with only one word: “Thanks^^”

“Oapppp” Taeyang gapes.

“Are u sleepy?” Suzy finally raises her voice.

“Haaaaaaaaa! At last, u talk to me.”  Taeyang tries to look into Suzy eyes but she looks away.

“I’m just so sleepy”  Taeyang gapes again and suddenly he lays onto her thighs.

Suzy startles, she gets nervous and blush than ever.

“Don’t move! Just a second!” Taeyang winks and closes his eyes.

I don’t know, wat happens with this guy. Why he always step into my own world. I don’t like that but coudn’t help. And now I don’t know wat to do except for letting him do as he wants.Haizzzzzzzzz Suzy’s pov

*************************************************************

Jiyoen told Hara everything happens in the cantin and Hara knows that she is getting in a big trouble. However, she has to take back her necklet at any prices, bcs it is Junhyung’s gift. It’s very important to her. So Hara comes to Jay’s class at breaktime.

“Sorry! Is Jay Park here?” she asks a girl in his class.

“Yea! Wait a minute~~” The girl replies.

After that, a hippy boy comes out, Hara looks at him top-to-toe, his fashion looks like a proper hooligan.

“I’m sorry about wat happens in the cantin. Pls forgive me and give me my necklet” Hara bows her head politely.

“No!” Jay says shortly.

“I’m so sorry. Pls give me my necklet!” Hara tries to calm down.

“Why?” Jay leans on the wall with one hand in his pocket.

Wat a rude guy! Look at him! I’m trying to be polite but he’s so arrogant! Can’t stand it! – Hara clears .

“Yahhh, Mr Park! Bcs it’s mine! U don’t see the name carved on it, huh? Don’t tell me, u don’t know how to read” Hara stares at Jay.

Haaa! This girl is interesting! My game will be more funny! Jay’s pov

“I don’t like.” Jay smirks.

“OK! Tell me! Wat u want?”

“Haaaaa! So easy, Become my osin, if u make me happy, I’ll give u back” Jay says clearly.

“Are u crazy? I never…” Hara shouts.

“Okie! It’s up to u” Jay takes the necklet out his pocket and waves it in front of Hara’s face, then he turns back into his classroom.

“Hey! Jay Park! Wait a minute! I……….Do”  Hara talks in her disappointment.

“Good! Give me ur cell phone” Jay offers.

Hara hands her phone to Jay unwillingly.

Jay saves his number in Hara’s phone and says “Goo hara! Now whenever I call, u must present right away or ur necklet will be in the waste basket, see?”

“I see!” Hara murmurs.

Jay park! Wait! When I take back my necklet, I’ll kill uHara’s POV

*******************************************************************

The bell ring again signs to the end of the breaktime.

“Thanks a lot!” Taeyang opens his eyes. He sits up and claws his hair.

 As usual, Suzy doesn’t reply. She just stands up, bows her head and goes away.

“Wait!!!!” Taeyang takes Suzy’s elbow.

He hands her another big paper “This’s the application form for the music club. I do hope u register! Suzy, u’ve got a high talent. So don’t waste it”  Taeyang s it in Suzy’s hand.

“Think about it! There’s my number in it. Call me if u need any help” He continues and goes.

Suzy stands for a while, she looks Taeyang then the paper.

Why u have to help me? Taeyang!

How can I sing in  front of  many  people when I even not dare to talk to everyone.

Register? Should I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which pairings u prefer?

Hara x Jay

Hara x Taeyang

Suzy x Jay

Suzy x Taeyang

Wat would u like? :)))))))))))