FRIENDS!

No return!

 

“Jiyoen! U must do as I say! If not, say goodbye to the School Festival. U know who my sister is.” Krystal crossed her arm over her chest.

Jiyoen took a small packet of medicine from Krystal’s hand sorrowly . This audition was very relevant to her. It was a chance for Jiyoen to seek for a scholarship to go on studying in this school. Krystal’s sister – Jessica is the vice-president and girlfriend of the chairman of the student union – Teacyeon. Jiyoen had no choice.

Today Jiyoen’s class had a physical education period, so when all the students went to dress-room to change their uniform, Jiyoen came back to her classroom sooner and took out Suzy lunch-meal. Then she put the medicine packet into Suzy’s meal.

“I’m teribly sorry! Suzy!”

Breaktime:

“Suzy! U must come to the audition for the School Music Festival today,ok? I really hope to see u there!^,^”

From: Taeyang

Walking along the corridor, Suzy read the message in her phone once more time, she touched the chain on her neck which Taeyang gave her yesterday  and wondered “Come in the audition, should I? What happen if I don’t act well” Suzy looked at her watch and …………………….

BUMPPPPPP!..................

“Uiiiiiiiiii! What the hell………U again?” HR shouted

Suzy raised her head up to find the voice @@

Goo Hara! I’ve ever bumped into her at the first school day and not say sorry to her yet, At this second time I think I should say sorry to her.

“Eh! I’m….sorry…” Suzy murmured.

WOw! This quiet girl said Sorry to me! Is there any mistakes here? Anyway~~But it’s good~

“Ah, Never mind! Next time, u had better to pay attention while waking” Hara smiled. Suzy smiled, too.

Then they stood up and walked together. HR asked “Jiyoen says that u register in the school audition.huh?”

Suzy nodded slightly.

“Wow!” HR shrugged her shoulders “Fighting~~~” She smiled again.

“Thanks” Suzy just stared down the floor. She seemed not friendly to HR yet.

“Suzy! Do u bring ur lunch?” Hara winked.

Suzy nodded. “Oh! Good! Me,too. Let’s have lunch together?” HR suggested.

Suzy couldn’t help but smiled. After that they came and sat on a stone-bench.

“Suzy! I think u’re good at singing,huh? Jiyoen sings very well too. I hope u guys both pass the audition” Hara said ~clapped her hand together~

“I’m not deciding yet.” Suzy said and opened her meal.

“Why? Come on! Let’s go! Who knows, u will be a super-star someday” Hara blinked, said cheekily.

Suzy looked at HR but said nothing.

“Yah, Suzy! Ur meal looks great!” HR said with puppy eyes ~winking~

“If u like, we can change” Suzy smiled, gave her meal to HR.

“Really?” HR shouted happily.

They started gave their meal to each other............................................

 

(TO BE CONTINUED)

 

I dunt know how to say. But I'm so sorry for a long pause =.=

I would appreciate if u guys still keep my story in ur mind, cauz i love my Hara, Jay, Suzy, taeyang anyway~~

~~Sarang all~~Hug all~~