CHAP 5

No return!

I’ll never obey u except for my life depends on it..............................................

I’ll never obey u except for my life depends on it.............................................................

I’ll never obey u except for my life depends on it.............................................................

I’ll never obey u except for my life depends on it.............................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The voice of Hara repeated in Jay's mind again and again.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Jay screamed and threw his glass of wine. People in the club frown at him.

Jay's POV:

Why didn’t I can get rid of this girl?? Shi*t! Nope! I didn't care'bout her. Never!

 U gotta pay back’bout wat u did to me, Goo Hara!

Jay Park squeezed Hara’s chain in his hand and pressed on his phone, steped out the bar angrily.

*******************************************************************************

On the evening, Hara hepled her mom in Tokbokki diner as usual.

“Ajuma! Four tokbokki!” A group of boy came and called.

“Dae! Just a second!” Hara’s mom replied, bow her head to make the dishes.

“Hara! Bring them!” Hara’s mom gave her the tokbokki tray.

“Here u are! Pls Enjoy!!” Hara put the dishes onto the table and said.

“Hey! Wat a pretty girl! Sit with us!” One boy took Hara’s hand, pushed her down.

“I’m sorry! Help ur self!” Hara unclocked her hand from the boy, bit her clips to suppress her angry.

“Come on! It’s not a big deal!” Another boy touched her shoulder.

“Pls!!! Be polite!” Hara yelled.

“Come on! Babe!” The boy slidded his hand down, touched her .

PUPPP!

ASHHHH! the boy hissed.

“Get away from me!” Hara stamped onto his foot.

 “Wat the !” The boy stood up and shouted, the rest boys stamped the table made it fell on the floor.

“Wat’s up, Hara? I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” HR’s mom came and bow her head to the boys.

“Mom! U don’t need to….” Hara mumbled.

“Shut up! Say SORRY!” HR’s mom frowned to Hara “NOWWWWW!” she demanded.

“I’m sorry!” Hara said curtly.

“Good!!!!” From a black car, a male steped out and claped his hand. The boys bow to Jay, then received his money and went away.

“JAY PARK!” Hara glared.

“Goo Hara, I advice u had better learn how to control ur savage.” He smirked.

“Okie! Thanks!”

PAPPPP! Hara poured the plate of tokbokki onto Jay’s shirt, made it dirty.

 “U dare……” Jay shouted, he raised his hand up to punch Hara’s face.

Wat?” Hara raised her face up to Jay.

 Wat the hell! I wanna punch her overbearing face, but why my hand couldn’t move…… - Jay stared at Hara’s face

“This’s ur chain! Take it!” Jay Park threw the chain into Hara’s face.

Hara fell on the floor and picked it up.

Junhyung! U’d promised to protect me forever. But now where were u?Hara’s pov

 **********************************************************************

Today all the members of school music club had to go camping with others high school, bcs they joined in A Song festival camp for High school. So did Suzy.

Suzy was sitting in the girl’s tent. She looked around, Krystal wasn’t here, Dara rolled in the blanket bcs of her sickness, Jiyoen chatted with her friend (maybe Hara) on the phone, Hyorin and Taeyoen did some make-up, Teacher Min Kyung was with her laptop. Suzy sighed and took out her sketchbook to ready for her own sight seeing.

Suzy stepped out the tent with her both hands in her pullover pocket and her knapsack on her back. The weather was quite cold outside.

“No need to rest, huh?” Taeyang raised his voice.

Suzy made a leg lightly to him and kept going. Taeyang shook his head and followed her. Suzy went faster, Taeyang went faster, too. Suzy could realized it, at first she ignored him but seem Taeyang didn’t aim at giving up. Thus, Suzy stopped and turned to look at him wondering.

“Can I join u?” He said, scratched his hair.

Suzy just nodded lightly and kept going. They walked for a while then stoped and sat onto a large stone at the beach. Suzy crossed her arm bcs of the coldness.

“U had better stay in the tent.” Taeyang said and gave Suzy his scarf.

“No. I’m okie” Suzy said softly.

“No. Keep it!” Taeyang wore it for Suzy and tightened it.

“Thanks” She smiled.

“DO u wanna know wat I wanna do now?” Taeyang leaned his hands onto the stone behind, perked up his face to look the sky.

“I wanna eat an ice-cream” Taeyang said.

Suzy’s POV:

He wanna eat an ice-cream.

He wanna eat an ice-cream.

It sounded too familiar. That’s Sohee habit! Why Taeyang had this habit?

Suzy’s flashback:

“I wanna eat an ice-cream” Sohee  said.

“It so cold! Why u wanna eat ice-cream, sis?” Suzy mumbled to her sister.

“I liked it…” Sohee winked.

“But why?Suzy asked curiously.

“That’s secret of me and Jack!” Sohee replied.

“Who’s Jack?” Suzy asked more curiously.

“U don’t need to know, little girls…”

~~~Flashback’s end~~~

“Suzy!!! Suzy!!! Are u okay?” Taeyang asked, waved his hand in front of her face.

“Hum?....AH, why?” She gasped.

“Coz…When u eat an ice-cream, u’ll know how the warmth precious.” He let a soft voice.

Suzy looked at him absorbed.

“Don’t look at me like that. I’m not crazy.” He smiled.

“No! I’m not!” Suzy shook her head.

“Come on! Pass it over.” Jaeyang waved his hand off and continued “Suzy! Can u do me a favor?”

“For wat?” She asked.

“Let me hear ur voice again…Let’s sing!” He suggested.

“I……can’t” Suzy hesitated.

“Suzy!! There’s no one here. Close ur eyes! Let’s listen the rhythm of the breakers, listen to ur heart and feel it. U got talent, Suzy! U can! Trust me!” He said unshrinking.

Suzy nodded, she closed her eyes and started singing. Her voice sounded well, liked a lot of butterflies in a sun flower paddy. Taeyang smiled satisfaction when hearing Suzy sang.

“U guys here!” A female voice cut off their both feeling.

“Wat’s up, Jiyeon?” Taeyang asked.

“Hurry up! Ms. MinKyung wanna meet u guys right away.” Jiyeon answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 @babysun576: I really appreciate ur exciting in my story…Keep up~~

@Hara_ya: I keep seeing u in every Hara fics so thanks for it, one or more chap the story of JunRa will be clear, dont worry!

@JeTi1256, IloveSuzy, imaockat: Yup! These are my beloved pairings, so I’ll try my best not to divide them….However, its depends on my inspiration…Thanks!

@all my silent readers: Hope U enjoy my story! Thanks!