CHAP 6

No return!

 

“Jeaboem!  Now u’re intesrested in bully a girl,huh?!”

Jay turned round wonderingly, no one called him as this name for a long time. After a moment’s pause, Jay realized that’s Taeyang, his ex-bestfriend (Ex- I mean). “Wat r u doing here?” Jay smirked, turned his eyes to Taeyang.

“I just drop by to hav tokbokki, is it ok?” Taeyang replied with his hand in his pocket.

“OK! Suit urself!” Jay added with sarcasm and stared Hara “Im not done with u, Goo Hara! After Jay went away, Taeyang made a kneeling in front of Hara, placing his hand on top of Hara “Okay?” He asked knowingly.

“Thanks! Monitor! See? I’m okie!” Hara forced a smile, then sat up. That’s shock Taeyang.

“Honey! It’s getting late. We should do a removal sooner tonight.” HR’s mom raised her voice.

“Dae!MOM!” Hara replied.

“Let me give u a hand!” Taeyang sat up, too. He said looking down the mess.

“No! Thanks! It’s dirty” Hara answered, still bowing her head down to pick up the crumbs on the floor and put all into the big waste basket.

“I’ll help u!” Taeyang said taking the waste basket from her hands and before Hara could say another word, he cleaned them up and carried to HR’s mom place.

“Thanks!” HR’s mom said and took the basket from his hand.

“Don’t mention it!” Taeyang replied with a smiling, then turned back to Hara who was busy to arrange the tables and chairs. He helped her to put the whole thing on the push-cart.

“HARA! U can go first!” HR’s mom demanded while arranged the remains.

“I see, MOM!” Hara replied, nodding her head.

“Monitor! Thanks a lot for tonight. U can go now!” she talked, made a leg to Taeyang.

“Hey, Girl!! My name’s not Monitor. I have a name” Taeyang frowned cheekily.

“Ehh, I’m sorry! U can go now, Taeyang” Hara winked and started pushing the cart along the street. Taeyang smiled back to her, he put his hands in his jacket’s pocket and steped alongside her.

“U know! Sometimes Jay is a little bit arrogrant. U had better not relate to him regularly.” He said smoothly

“Seem, u knew him well, right?” Hara asked.

“Eh, A-a little bit.....And ever” Taeyang sighed.

"Oh...whaever!…u mean sometimes? I think he’s a spoiled and a brat all the time. Plus, he’s such a baby, I’ll teach him how to grow up, who’ll scare a baby, so I never scare of him. ” Hara said firmly but calmly.

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

The two new female classmates of mine in this year were both strange and exciting. Wherase Suzy was too silent and quiet, Hara’s in a contrary, she was too strong and open-minded.  -  Taeyang bursted out laughing with his thinking.

***********************************************

Suzy looked into the photo on her table.

~Flashback~

“Sis! Do u love Jack?” Suzy hugged her bear-toy, and asked Sohee

“Of course, I do, he always know how to make me smile” Sohee winked, her eyes shined.

“Really? But why u broken wit him?” Suzy blinked in wondering.

“Ah, bcs I’ve met my true love after…Come on! U don’t need to know…Talk’bout u, I believe u’ll meet a good guy some day, like Jack in Titanic, he’ll sacrify his life for u…” Sohee made a grin.

~~~Flashback’s end~~~~

Sohee is Suzy’s sister. When their parents divorced, Sohee lived with her dad in Korea, Suzy followed her mom moved to USA. But Sohee and Suzy still kept a good sisterhood.  As soon as her mom realized that Suzy was a depression girl, Suzy had problems on contacting with others. So she sent Suzy back to Korea, hope her get more friends.

Jack is nick name of Sohee first love but then Sohee’s broken with Jack. Sohee said that Jack had no faults, that bcs Sohee loved someone else, she loved Jack’s best friend. Suzy felt pity to Jack, but she didn’t know who’s Jack in reality. She wanna offset for wat her sister did for Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Jiyoen!!!!”. Jay asked Jiyeon empathily.

“Wat? Me?” Jiyoen rolled her eyes, Jay never talked to her before.

“Yup~~” Jay confirmed, nodding.

“Wat for?” Jiyoen asked in shock.

“Tell me’bout Goo Hara.” Jay said curtly, didn’t look into Jiyoen.

“Hara!Why u wanna know, it didn’t concern u…” Jiyoen shook her head, but smirked.

“I just saw she’s with Nickhun, and I wondered why she liked him, that ’s not worth, I believe she’s not that type of girl.” Jay talked smoothly.

“Yup~~Excellent! Okay~~ I’ll tell u…” Jiyoen raised her eyebrow to think’bout wat to do, but after that she decided to tell Jay about Hara's story bcs perhaps i'll helped Hara get rid of this unruly boy.

Who knows?

**************************************

**************************************

***************************************

 

sO THIS CHAP END 4 NOW!

HAV A NICE WEEKEND! I

LUV U GUYS!