Fate Of Blood (Chapter 3: Turning Human Again)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Three days had past.. Akira and henry are used to Nori’s presence with them at the mansion. Still Sho is not waking up, guess that the guy had a bad experience. Akira and the others are going to school again, KyuHyun and the others are eager to go to school just because of Akira.

 

“Heechul san” Nori asked.  “Look at Sho…” they are at the laboratory, while the others are in school, and the rest are doing their own things.

 

Sho was about to wake up.. his eyelids are moving.

 

“Shotaro??” Nori asked when she saw his eyes opened.

 

“Nori.. “ he saw HeeChul beside her. “ Where am I?? where’s Akira??” he asked.

 

“Akira is fine now… Sho.. how are you.. Nori asked when she noticed that Sho’s skin color is different. “HeeChul san…”

 

“Got it… hey young man let me get your blood sample..” HeeChul took his blood sample. Nori talked to Sho about the things that happened.

 

“Nori…” HeeChul called, but his tone of voice is serious. Nori and Sho looked at him. “Shotaro… you are not vampire anymore… Akira’s blood cured you…”

 

“What???” Sho shouted. “I’m a human again?? So..” SHo looked at his hands.. he even touched his fangs. But they are gone.

 

“Sho.. I think you should be happy..” said Nori.

 

“No!! “ SHo shouted… “I almost kill her… and now that I’m human again I can’t protect her..” Sho don’t know what to do.

 

Minori hugged the latter. “Sho, its beter if you are human..”

 

“Nori you don’t understand.. Akira means a lot to me and I want to protect her… turn me into a vampire Nori…” he said seriously.

 

“Sho, I can’t do that…” Nori shook her head.

 

“Why??” he asked.

 

“I’m happy that you are human again, please don’t ask me this favor..” Nori looked away from him.

 

“Minori why??” he repeated. “I want answers…”

 

“Because she wanted to be human too.. just like you now..” said Geng.

 

“Nori??”

 

“Sho, its hard to live like this right?? Its hard for me.. Sho I want to be a normal girl, I want to be like Akira, she’s living her life as she wanted. I don’t want to be a vampire.. SHo I want to fall In lover just like you. But in my case, no one will accept me..” she removed her hands on SHo then she left the room.

 

“Hey, you okay??” HeeChul asked Sho while checking his vital signs. “Look, let her think about it.. she’s confused about this..”

 

“She said she wants to be human again… what will she do?? What if she hurt Akira??” Sho wanted to run after Nori.

 

“Sho, you know her.. will she do it to her own Cousin?.. Nori needs to be protected too.. remember she is Akira’s relative.she also bears the blood same as AKira. even though she is a vampire now, other vampires can still drink her blood…” HeeChul wanted him to realized the situation.

 

“I know… but still I want to be vampire.. even though I hate it.. it’s the only way I can protect Akira…”

 

“I can do it if you want….” Said Hee.

 

“HeeCHul ah…” LeeTeuk disagreed to him. “You can’t.. we didn’t bite humans now…” As a leader he needs to remind him the rules of the clan.

 

“I did..” said the magnae. “Remember?? Yuriko and Akira’s bastard ex..” then he smirk at LeeTeuk.

 

“Ex?? Akira’s ex??” Asked Sho.

 

“Yup… that bastard make her cry… so I did it.. I their blood until the last drop.. they didn’t turn just like us cause they were drained of blood…”

 

“KyuHyun ah.. stop..” SUngMin stopped him.

 

“ LeeTeuk ah, he’s asking for it.. his intentions are good…”

 

“I know you are responsible enough HeeChul…” LeeTeuk tapped Hee’s shoulders and then he left them.

 

“Hey…” Geng called. “Enjoy being human again before HeeCHul hyung turned you back..”

 

“Go on.. go back to Ayame, he’s been worrying for days already..”

 

“Thanks… I’ll be back for Akira…” Sho stood up.. he feels different, he felt he is weaker now.

 

“That’s the effect, you are not vampire anymore so you have the human strength..” Geng assisted him.

 

“It feels weird…” Sho chuckles.

 

“Do you want me to send you home??” HeeChul offered.

 

“Nah, I can manage my self…” Sho nods. “Where’s Akira??”

 

“She’s in school and she’s fine…” said Hae then he left the room.

 

“I’m sorry… I know you guys are angry on what I did…”

 

“Its not your fault..” Hyuk tried to understand him. “Some of us really planned that… before when her blood is still different but still we control our selves.. you can do it also.. practice hard..” Hyuk smiled.

 

“I’ll be back.. maybe tomorrow..” Sho bid his goodbye and left the mansion.

 

When SHo was away from home.. the boys went to the living room to have a talk.

 

“I don’t like the fact that he will turn into vampire again.. Hyung, he’s cured already and Akira’s blood will be in waste if he turned into a vamp again..” Donghae can’t stop complaining to HeeChul.

 

“Hae.. why don’t you let him do what he wants.. he wants to be like us, then so be it..” KangIn pulled Hae who is walking around the place.

 

“Hey.. where’s Minori??” SungMin asked.

 

“She’s at the indoor pool… thinking…” said Geng. “Go on.. she needs a friend..” He smiled at Min.

 

“Neh.. thanks…” SUngMin went to see Minori. He’s walking happily. And by the time he reached the door. He heard a sobbing sound. ‘She’s still crying??’ he opened the door and there he found Minori wiping her tears using the back of her hands.

 

“I’m so stupid.. how come I told those things to Sho?? I guess I need to say sorry to him..” she sighed.

 

“Its okay…” SungMin handed her his handkerchief. Then he sat beside her. “What are you doing here?? Probably thinking right.. ahmm Sho went back to Ayame’s place.”

 

“Thanks to this… I know he is upset on what I said to him.. Sho really wanted to protect Akira.. he loves him so much and his world revolves on her only..” then she looked at the water.

 

“Minori.. do you like SHo?? I mean do you love him??” Min asked straightforwardly.

 

“What??”

 

“ahmm, sorry if I asked about it.. I’m just curious about it…” even though he knew the answer he still ask.

 

“The truth is… yeah.. I love him but I know that he likes Akira so much.. its not nice to hear right… its like I’m dying for his attention because all of it was for Akira.. I just envy her, everybody loves her..”

 

SungMin comforted her by rubbing circles at her back. “You know.. I also loved a person few years ago..the thing is she is my brothers girl. My young brother’s girlfriend.. but since I didn’t control myself, I became selfish… the worst is I turned her into a vampire.. and that’s the reason why I had a fight with my brother… but you know.. they are still together.. my brother married her and now they had a family. Minori ah, for sure the right person for you will come at the right time.. you can wait.. or wait forever…” he smiled.

 

“SungMin san… I’m sorry for bothering you about this matter.. I know I’m just a new comer here.. I guess.. this clan is really different from others..” she said as she smiled.

 

“Yup, we are different that the others.. LeeTeuk hyung trained us to be like this.. he is a responsible leader to us..  you know Minori ah, you can count on us.. we will treat you just like we treat Henry and Akira..”

 

After three days…..

 

 

“Nee chan… hey.. where are you going??” Henry asked when he saw his sister looking for a clothes to wear. All the clothes that HaIn and the nee chans bought are scattered on their bed.

 

“Mochi… can you help me?? I wanted to..” she stopped, she saw Henry looking at her with different smile on his face.

 

“ Nee chan.. you are going on a date right??..” he come closer to his sister and surveyed her blushing face. “WAAAA!! You are going on a date with Sho nii!?”

 

“Shhhh! Mochi.. stop it.. if you don’t want to help me then fine.. I’m gonna call Reeza nee for this..” she was about to get her phone.

 

“No, I’l help…” Henry said while smiling. “I’ll make sure you will look beautiful. Specially at Sho nii’s eyes..”

 

Akira sit on the chair in front of the mirror. ‘ Huh…. Shotaro.. what are you planning, and why you asked me to go out…’ she sighed.

 

“Nee chan.. Nee chan.. OI!” Henry shouted just to get his sister’s attention.

 

“naze??? “ She looked at him, but she saw Ryeowook. “Wookie nii chan??”

 

“Yup.. I heard you have a date.. want me to help you?? I can put make up on you..” he smiled.

 

“E??”

 

Wookie sat beside her, he looked at the make up scattered at the table. “Henry ah, did you pick a dress already??”

 

“Not yet..” he said while surveying the dresses.

 

“Pick the black one.. this..” LeeTeuk came.

 

“LeeTeuk sama..”

 

“Right.. right choice hyung..” said Wookie.

 

“Huh.. what’s the commotion in here??” asked KangIn who just passed by the room.

 

“The princess have a date..” said Wookie.

 

“Whoa.. what a lucky guy..” added by ShinDOng.

 

Minutes later the other guys are inside the room. Helping Akira.

 

“AHmm.. I guess you don’t need to do this things..” she said shyly.

 

“WAe?? “Asked Yesung.

 

“Don’t tell me its embarrassing..” asked HanGeng.

 

Akira nods. She’s wearing the black dress that LeeTeuk picked. And the high hills that Siwon picked for her.

 

“Akira chan, look at me.. come on, let me put this on you..” Wookie showed the lips stick. Wookie cupped her chin and slowly put the lips stick on her lips.

 

On the other hand, HangEng is laughing inside him ‘ Wookie ah, continue what you are doing..’ he said to wook.

 

‘Huh?? What is it?? Putting lips stick to Akira?’

 

‘Right..’

 

‘Wae?’

 

‘ I enjoyed something form that action..’ HanGeng keeps hearing thoughts from the other guys. Just like, ‘ her lips are so kissable’ , ‘ I want to feel it.’ HanGeng keeps smiling.

 

“Look at you..” said Wook. “ You should dress like this everyday..” said Shindong.

 

“No way.. I just wear this because of that guy…” she pouted.

 

“Kyopta!!” said the Lee brothers.

 

“By the way who’s your date??” asked KiBum.

 

DING~DONG~

 

“ He’s here…” HanGeng said.

 

“Nugu?? ( Who? ) “ asked the guys.

 

“ AKIRA NEE CHAN!!”

 

Everybody got surprised by that.

 

“Aya chan?? Atsuo chan??”

 

The two kids rushed to her and hugged her.

 

“We missed you nee chan..” said Atsuo.

 

“We are happy to see you again.. oh.. nee chan you look beautiful.” Said Aya.

 

“DOngHae nii chan!” Atsuo run to DongHae.

 

“Hey little man, how are you. I missed you..” hae carried the kid.

 

“ Come on Aya chan, don’t be shy..” Akira whispered to Aya.

 

The kid shook her head.

 

“ Aya chan~” DOngHae whined. He put down Atsuo and  carried the little girl. “You don’t want to see me??” he asked.

 

Aya blushed, and Akira hide her laugh.

 

“ Oh yeah, what are you two doing here?” asked Henry.

 

“I brought them with me…”

 

“Sho…” Akira blushed.

 

“Yup.. I just thought you wanted to be with the kids.” He still looking at Akira from head to toe.

 

Inside the room, there are six pair of eyes looking at Sho. Who are they?? Siwon. Kyu, Teuk and The Lee brothers.

 

“How did you know about that??” asked Henry.

 

“Ahm.. Akira chan told me about them..”

 

“When??” Henry continue to ask.

 

“Ahmm I can’t remember exactly.. Akira chan, are you finished??”

 

Akira nods. “ Ahmm, we’ll be going now.. “ she said and bowed.

 

“Nee chan.. be careful..” said Henry.

 

“Aya chan, Atsuo chan.. lets go..” said Sho.

 

The two kids bid their goodbye to the boys. When Akira and Sho left. The Aura of the room is different.

 

“Should I cook something for you guys??” HanGeng asked.

 

“ Neh!!” the six guys shouted and then they left the room.

 

“What happened to them?” henry asked.

 

“Its different to explain Henry ah..” HanGeng patted Henry’s shoulder and went to the kitchen.

While the others are in the kitchen, Henry and ZhouMi are in the library. Henry asked Mimi to have a private classes with him.. obviously about the vampires.

 

“ZhouMi gege, who are these people??” Henry asked as he saw a very old picture from the old book.

 

“Them… they are the other elders of the vampire raise.. well they are dead now, killed by the slayers.. and these other picture is the person accompanied Mr. Lee. You know him right?? LeeTeuk hyung’s uncle. Those pictures are his first voyage when he was trying to find the immortality..” ZhouMi continue to flip the pages.

 

“Oh.. who is this girl?? She looks beautiful…”

 

“She…. She is Mr. Lee’s niece.. LeeTeuk hyung’s mother.. but she’s dead now..”

 

“Dead?? Why??” Henry pouted.

 

“Mr. Lee offered her to the monster and beast up in the mountains…”

 

“WHAT??” Henry exclaimed. “Offered her?? How can he do that?? She is LeeTeuk sama’s mother..” Henry is terrified with that revelation.

 

“After she gave birth to LeeTeuk hyung, she was brought up in the mountains in France.. she’s still weak and can’t defend herself.. Mr Lee offered her so he may have the power to rule the vampires in Europe. Leeteuk hyung didn’t see his mother since birth… his step mother took care of him.. and now.. the whole European vampire clan is under Mr. Lee’s authority..”

 

“How mean.. so it means the vamps in Europe are hard to defeat??”

 

“Not so… for LeeTeuk hyung’s clan its easy but I don’t know to the others.. Henry ah, this clan is the Superior of all Vamps in their raise.. but still they know that there are other vamps out there that can beat them up…”

 

Henry even take down notes on this lesson, ZhouMi found it ironic but still he let the younger to do what he is doing.

 

“So you are having a private lesson??”

 

Henry looked at the voice.  “Oh DongHae sama…”

 

“You wanna know my story??” he offered.

 

 

**************

 

sorry for the gramar errors and mis spelled words.. just in a hurry right now.. hehehe 

 

well then enjoy!! :))