Fate of Blood (Chapter 8: New Life)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

 

Akira opened her eyes and she saw a different ceiling. She looked around.. she’s lying on a futon mattress and the doors beside her is a paper sliding door. And her clothes are different.

 

“Hanfu??” she stood up and then she opened the door. She got surprised to see the view.. “Owhh.. am I in a mountain??” the place is foggy and she can see mountains and trees.

 

 

 

Akira is wearing this dress. ^^

 

 

A short description about HANFU Han Chinese clothing, or Hanfu (汉服,literally "Clothing of the Han people") refers to the traditional clothing of the Han Chinese, the predominant ethnic group of China. Hanfu was regarded by Han Chinese as a very important part of their culture. The wearing of appropriate styles of Hanfu was an important part of courteous refined behaviour. Confucius considered Hanfu a very important part of Chinese ceremony and ritual and many of his quotations contain references to Hanfu. The style of Han Chinese clothing can be summarized as containing garment elements that are arranged in distinctive and sometime specific ways. Many of the earlier designs are more gender-neutral and simple in cuttings. Later garments incorporate multiple pieces with men commonly wearing pants and women commonly wearing skirts. Clothing for women usually accentuates the body's natural curves through wrapping of upper garment lapels or binding with sashes at the waist.

 

 

 

“Good morning…”

 

“E?? ZhouMi san?? Where are the others??” she asked.

 

“The others.. ahmmm… they are in Korea.. actually we are in China.. in Hangeng ge’s place..”

 

“Eh?? How come.. I remember that Dr. Kim talked to me last night. And now I woke up here..”

 

“Ahmm, it’s a very long story… the morning yesterday, I was on my way to the market but then the ninja’s took me.. and by night.. when you we’re asleep.. the ninja’s came and took you here.. I bet the others are really worried.”

 

“Then we should call them.Ninja's??.” Akira suggested.

 

“I won’t do that…” a girl came.

 

ZhouMi bowed in front of the girl who is dressed like a princess in the drama’s that Akira watched.

 

 

 

HanMei's outfit.

 

 

 

 

“Princess HanMei, this is Akira.”

 

“I know… I really wanted to meet her since the first day she came to the mansion.”  HanMei smiled at her. “Would you please come with me??”

 

Akira nods. They went to a place like a dining area but its in Chinese style. On their way AKira saw many servants, its like she came back to the past Chinese empire.

 

HanMei asked her to sit and he obliged.

 

ZhouMi poured some tea on the cup.

 

“Hello, I’m sorry for being rude at the first place. I shouldn’t have send the ninja’s to take you here.. I bet my brother and the others are worried. Oh my name is HanMei, HanGeng ge's younger sister.. I’m sure he will scold me when they get here.. maybe they thought that the council’s already kidnapped you..”

 

HanMei is so talkative. She keeps on blabbering things on Akira and Akira didn’t understand all of it..

 

 

"I don't understand any of this.. Princess?? up in the mountain?? how??  i was sleeping last night.." Akira asked so many questions.

 

 

HanMei just look at her. "When you get back to Korea you will forgrt about the ninja's and the others.. Promise, but for now please spend time with me, i really wanted to have a company.."

 

Akira can't do anything.. she will just obey the Princess in front of her.

 

 

 

Back at the mansion..

 

 

“I knew it!!!” Geng shouted. “That girl..”

 

“Don’t tell me HanMei???” HeeChul asked. There’s a slight happiness on his voice.

 

“Took you so long to realize about this.” Said Kyu as he browse the pages of the magazine.

 

“You knew all this??” Geng asked.

 

“Yeah.. how come you didn’t check my thoughts??” KyuHyun looked at him.

 

“I’m…”

 

“I know.. you are really worried too..” said Hee. “But why you didn’t tell us about this?? Others got hurt..”

 

“I’m sorry.. she told me not to..she used her ability.. she sealed my thoughts, and you didn’t read mine..” he shrugged.

 

“How did you know about her plan??” Hee asked as he shift his sitting position.

 

“she called me last time, asking if we are okay. Then she blurted out her plan.. and I Told her that I will tell hyung about it.. but then she shut my thoughts.. she really miss you HanGeng hyung. Don’t worry MiMi is there with her.”

 

“Aish.. she will pay for this.. don’t she know that this is sensitive.. I thought the council really took her away.. I will go to China and take Akira back.” Geng shook her head. “Sorry about this Chul…”

 

“Ani, gwenchana.. I guess HanMei really misses you so she made a big mess for you to recognize her. Want me to accompany you??”

 

“I’ll be glad if you come..” Geng smiled.

 

By night HeeCHul and hangeng told the others that they will fly to China to fetch Akira.

 

 

 

Still Henry is unconscious but he is showing some positive signs. And his blood is not human now.. slowly its being vampire blood. His color is changing too.

 

Once Geng and Hee stepped their foot in China, they went to the mountains where the last members of the Han empire is living.

 

Akira is having a fun time with HanMei. They talk and talk and HanMei teach some chinese games to Akira. ZhouMi is there always beside the two Princess.

 

“Oh..” HanMei stopped.

 

“What is it??” Akira asked.

 

“My brother is here now with HeeChul..” he smiled. Then the sliding door opened. “Geng!!” then she stood up and hugged Geng.

 

HanGeng hugged the latter. “hanMei, you are doing some crazy things again.. you hurt the others. They are all worried for Akira, and you too ZhouMi…”

 

“Sorry ge, I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is HanMei san.”

 

“Akira..” HeeChul hug her. “Are you okay??” he asked.

 

“yup.. I’m fine.. I woke up and I’m here already..” she said. “But I enjoyed hanMei san’s company.

 

“Sorry for the inconvenience..” said HanMei.

 

“We are here to take her back..” said Geng.

 

“But, I’m still enjoying my time with her.” hanMei pouted.

 

“A princess shouldn’t act like that..” Geng said. “You should be elegant girl..”

 

“I know.. and I’m still elegant..”

 

“ZhouMi san, Princess??” Akira asked.

 

“Ahmm yeah… you still don’t know the truth..” MiMi don’t know what to do.

 

“HanMei, if you want to visit us, you are free to do that. Just don’t wage war against us.  SungMin and the others are hurt..” Geng ruffles the latter’s hair.

 

“They are hurt.. it means that our ninja’s are good in fighting.. well they need to practice more… there are strong vampire clans out there, even though they are Royals.. its still dangerous..” well she had a point to that.

 

HeeCHul frowned  “Right, the councils are asking help from others..” said Hee.

 

The three vampires are talking in front of Akira.. that’s why the latter is thinking about that. “Ahmm, sorry to bother but, whats all of that?? Are you watching movies?? Vampires??”

 

The three burst out laughing.

 

“Ahmm, did I say something wrong??”

 

“Akira shi, that’s.. that’s,, yeah that is a movie here in China.. its latest and its about vampires..” MiMi covered up for the tree.

 

“Oh, I bet Henry will like that movie.. that kid is too obsessed with Vampires…”

 

“How about you?? I mean do you like vampires??” Geng asked.

 

“Me??hmmm No…” she said.

 

“But why???” HeeChul wanted to know the answer.

 

“For me, they are not real… well if they are, its kinda creepy they out other peoples lives.. and.. they kill…” she said with hesitation.

 

“Well, that’s your opinion..” Hee shrugged the topic.

 

Back at Japan.

 

Inside the lab, Hae and Hyuk are there. The two boys are looking over Henry.

 

“Hyuk ah, what do you think will be Henry’s reaction when he wakes up?? Will he be able to accept his new life?? Will he accept us??” hae asked. He is quite bothered about it.

 

“Hae… You know, I don’t know what will be the answer to that question.. all I know is when he woke up, he will be different.. we need to separate him from Akira.. since he is new born now… it will be hard for him but we need to…” Hyuk said as he look at henry’s pale looking face. “Hae!” He hold on hae’s shoulders when he saw that Henry twitch his eyebrows..

 

Then finally, Henry opened his eyes. The first people that he saw was EunHae. “DongHae sama, EunHyuk sama..”

 

“Henry, how are you?? Are you okay now??” Donghae asked.

 

“I’m thirsty..” he said.

 

EunHyuk showed him a blood pack.

 

Henry grab it and he bite the plastic and drink the contents.

 

Hae and Hyuk don’t know how to react. Henry is really thirsty.

 

The blood is oozing out from Henry’s lips. “It taste good..” he said.

 

“Henry.. I think..” Hyuk paused.

 

“No… I accept what I am now.. I can’t ask my sister for her blood and ask her to make me human again..” he said with a smile. “Oh… where is Amber san???”

 

“Amber… she’s outside, you know.. she is really guilty for doing this to you..” said Hae.

 

“No…  its my will and she don’t need to be guilty at all…” he wiped the blood on his lips.

 

“Are you feeling okay now??” asked Hae.

 

“Yes.. I guess the blood restored my strength.. and it feels different..” Henry get off the bed.

 

“Henry ah.. you need to stay away from your sister for a moment.. you may harm her in your condition..” Hyuk explained.

 

“yes.. I know what to do.. all of you already told me that..” Henry bowed.

 

“Now that you are one of us.. call us hyung.. do not add sama or san okay??” DongHae patted Henry’s shoulders.

 

“Okay…. Hyung… ”

 

“Nice.. come on, lets go and see the others.. all of us are worried…” Hyuk put his arms on Henry’s shoulders.

 

 

They went to the living room where the others are waiting.

 

“Henry!!” Wookie run towards him. “Are you okay now???”

 

“I’m fine.. feeling much better…” he smiled. He look around. “Where is my sister??”

 

“Owhh about that.. she’s in China.. last night.. well HangEng hyung’s sister play some tricks on us..  we thought that the council kidnapped her but after some analyzation, Hangeng hyung found out that it was his sisters doing..” ShinDOng explained.

 

“Well Henry, welcome to the family..” KiBum smiled at him.

 

“New born..” Siwon sighed.

 

“Siwon nii… you don’t like it??”

 

“Its just… you do have a choice to be like this..” its not that I don’t like you being a vampire.. you are too young to be one of us…”

 

“If Amber shi didn’t do it.. then I’ll be dead now.. I won’t be able to see all of you and spend time with my sister..”

 

They all look at Amber, who is sitting at the poolside. She is thinking deeply.

 

“Go on..” Hyuk slightly pushed Henry towards Amber’s direction.

 

Henry walk towards Amber.

 

 

“I guess I can smell something fishy between the two…” kangIn commented.

 

“It’s been decided..” Wookie said. All eyes are now on him. “Amber likes Henry, and the same goes for Henry… Amber turned him into a vampire.. you know our rules… when a woman vampire turned a human guy into a vampire.. he will be her mate forever until they are alive…its vise versa for a male vampire..”

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

“Amber san…” Henry called.

 

“I’m sorry..” Amber blurted out.

 

“No.. don’t say Sorry.. it was okay.. nothing to worry…” he reached out for Amber’s hands. “Ahmm, how did you find me??”

 

“I was on my way here, and I decided to go to the grocery shop to buy foods for humans.. but then I smell a very familiar scent.. I know it was yours so.. I followed it by that I saw you lying on the ground… I told you I shouldn’t do it..” Amber is really sad, its not like he hate henry. But she wanted him to enjoy his life as human.

 

“The truth is I am happy that it was you who turned me into like this..”

 

Amber looked at him. “Why??” she asked,  there’s no hint of male tone in her voice.

 

“Its because…” Henry blushed. “its because I like you and I want to be with you.. forever…” he said.

 

Amber looked away, Henry saw the tint of pink on her face.

 

 

“Our Amber is blushing..” said YeSung.

 

“Finally, my sister is a girl now..” Hae said.

 

 

“I” Amber paused. “I like you too…”

 

Henry pulled her into a hug.

 

 

“New couple is born..” said Wookie.

 

‘Henry is settled now…’ KyuHyun sighed as he leave his seat. ‘I wonder where are they??? Is she okay?? I want to see her.’ he is thinking about Akira.

 

‘Now my sister in happy.. when will be my time??’ Hae thought. Same as Kyu, thinking about Akira.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

The following day, Geng, Chul, MiMi, and Akira went back to Korea. Akira is happy cause she used to meet Geng’s younger sister, and she is nice. HanMei told them that one time she will visit Japan. The only thing that she remember is the good times, she forget about the kidnaping and ninja's. 

 

“Welcome back.!!” Wookie hugged Akira. “Did you enjoy China??”

 

“Yes.. I enjoyed it.. HanMei san is so nice..” she saw Henry. “Mochi!!” she run towards her brother and hugged him.

 

The latter smelled her sister’s scent. Now he know what is the feeling for the others.  Her sister smell sweet he can compare her to the sweets that he likes to eat. His eyes are turning red.

 

“Akira shi..” DongHae came. “Would you like to tell us some stories??” he distracted Akira. so she won't see henry's eyes.

 

“Yes… henry, you know the view is so beautiful. And there is this vampire film that Dr. Kim is talking about.. Dr. Kim you said that film is beautiful.. I guess henry will like it..”

 

All eyes are on HeeCHul.

 

“Yeah!.. maybe sometime lets all watch some vampire films..” he added.

 

“Akira shi..”

 

“Amber!! You are here…” Akira hugged her. “How are you?? We miss you.. hmm specially my brother here..” she nudged henry’s side.

 

“You know what Akira..” YeSung get her attention.  “Our Amber here and Henry are now a couple…”

 

Akira widen her eyes. “Really???” she hold on henry’s arms. “You.. I knew it you like her..”

 

“Now you know, you can stop clinging to me…” Henry said, he removed Akira’s hands and he left them.

 

Akira was surprised at his brother’s act. The others too.

 

“I.. I guess henry don’t like what I said..” she faked a smile.

 

“It will be okay Akira..” Geng ruffled her hair

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************

 

she's okay, nothing to worry. heheheh

 

its just HanMei's trick.. ^^