Fate of Blood (Chapter 6: Knowing More)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

“Henry ah, come over here..” LeeTeuk patted the empty seat beside him. “Sit beside me..”

 

Henry clapped his hands and jump happily as he sat beside LeeTeuk. “Thank you..”

 

Zhoumi served some wine for the group, and he gave henry a juice.

 

“You are kidding right ZhouMi ge??” he asked.

 

“Why would i??” MiMi asked.

 

“You served them wine, and me juice??” he made a questioning face. Henry looked at their employers.

 

“No..” said Geng.

 

“Why hyung?” Asked EunHae.

 

“He wanted to try this…” Geng pointed out the wine.

 

“Henry ah..” Leeteuk called. “You can’t try this.. this one is pure, and if you drink this.. there is possibility that you will become like us…”

 

Henry widen his eyes. “Really??? So if its not pure its kinda okay?”

 

SungMin smiled at him. “You are really curious Henry ah. Let me tell you, your sister.. she already tasted a wine.. but its not that pure so its not harmful.. remember the party?? She drank the wine on the table right??”

 

“OH! I remember now! He said it was kinda rusty and then she taste the strawberry after taste..”

 

Leeteuk ruffled henry’s hair. “our henry is really curious…”

 

“Hyung is here now…” said DongHae.

 

Then the door opened, revealing HeeChul bearing a human scent of blood.

 

“Hyung, you smell…” said Wookie.

 

“What?? Awful or nice??” he said as he sit beside Geng. “And why is henry here??”

 

“Should I go now???” he said.

 

“Now, you stay here..since you know it already.. you should hear the meeting.” Said Hyuk.

 

“How is it HeeChul??” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“Finished already.. Shotaro.. he is vampire again… still on process..”  HeeChul looked at his hands. “He taste… nice…”

 

Henry saw that the others their lips. “Ahmmm, what is the difference when you directly drink the blood from the human other than drinking it from here??” he pointed out the wine bottle.

 

“When you drink blood directly to the human, you will feel more energized…” Yesung said as he sip his wine.

 

“More energized?? Why??” Henry asked again.

 

“Its because, it’s really fresh.. and you can feel the aroma, the scent is lingering in your nose and you will enjoy your food.” SungMin continued.

 

“while in the bottle, Its stocked already, its not like the normal wine.. that when it stocked for a long time it will taste good. Blood is different. It has expiration date to be exact..” ShinDong clarified it.

 

“Owh… but still I don’t know why Blood is food for Vampires..” Henry caressed his chin while thinking.

 

“The truth is…” Wookie said. “We also don’t know why Blood is our food.. the only thing we know is we will die if you don’t eat.. do you know Henry, when a vampire kid turns seven years old.. their parents will let them wonder in the forest.. they will let them look for their child’s own food.. if the child return with a dead animal, it means that the kid will live.. but when the kid didn’t return for two days.. it means he or she didn’t survive the wild.”

 

“That is so harsh…” said Henry. “Did all of you went through that??”

 

“Yes… specially Royal Vampires like us.. the family wanted to be sure that their offspring are strong.. when a Royal vampire failed, it’s a disgrace to their family.. its like its better that you are not born in this world..” DongHae hold tightly on the wine glass. He is one of the royal kids that fail the test.

 

“Is something wrong DOnghae sama??”

 

Donghae just lean on to EunHyuk’s shoulders.

 

“Henry ah, DongHae failed the exam..and because of that.” EunHyuk looked at Donghae. The latter nods at him. “DongHae accepted a punishment…”

 

“Punishment??”

 

“Neh, a very hard punishment. DongHae ‘s father, he used his own son as a real test subject for his experiments..”

 

Henry changed his facial expression when he heard that. “I’m sorry for asking…”

 

“Nah.. its okay, its nice that you wanted to know more about this..” Hae give him his cute smile.

 

“They also run tests to me and to the others… well I won’t be surprised if someday I see a guy like me…” said Hyuk.

 

“Guy like you, mean.. a clone??”

 

EunHyuk nods at him.

 

“Well, lets go back to the topic.. HeeCHul..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“I told him not to go here cause if he did, for sure he will die..”

 

“Right..” Hae agreed.

 

“Akira is coming here..” said geng.

 

“Henry…”

 

“Nee chan…”

 

“You said you will get some snack for the kids??what happened?? JongJin sama also want a snack…” she added.

 

“JongJin??” YeSung stood up.

 

“Annyeong…” then the cheerful guy came.

 

“You are here?? I thought you went back to Korea???” YeSUng asked.

 

“Lets say that..” JongJin put his arms on Akira’s shoulders. “I still want to enjoy my vacation.”

 

“Don’t you ever do something JongJin..” YeSUng warned.

 

“WAE???” he pouted.

 

“Ahmm, Henry ah, don’t mind the snacks now..Aya chan and Atsuo kun’s parents called me already..”

 

“Right! we need to bring them home…”henry stood up and walk to his sister.

 

“You will bring them home??” Asked Hyuk.

 

“Yes…” Akira said.

 

“I’ll drive..” said SungMin.

 

“It’s not necessary SungMin sama, we can take the bus from the station..” she said.

 

“NO” said HeeCHul.

 

“Dr. Kim??”

 

HeeChul lowered his voice. “Ahhmm I mean..”

 

“We insist Akira..” said LeeTeuk.

 

Akira pouted. “Ahmm, Okay..” she smiled.

 

“Can i go??” JongJin asked.

 

“Yes, you can..” said Geng.

 

“Siwon, KangIn.. accompany them..” ordered by LeeTeuk.

 

“Ahmm, if them come with us.. we can’t fit inside the car..” said AKira.

 

“Oh neh, Aki chan is right…  I’ll stay..” he said, well its obvious  that they won’t fit.

 

“Then, JongJIn and I are accompanying them..” SungMin smiled. “Lets’s go now..”

 

“Minna sama, thank you very much..” Aya and Atsuo bowed.

 

“AWWW, I won’t be able to see the two of you again..” DongHae crouched down and looked at the two kids.

 

“But you can still visit our home…” said Atsuo. “Aya will be happy with that…”

 

Hae looked at Aya and the latter blushed. “Really Aya chan??”

 

She nods.

 

“Cute.. I will visit…” He patted the heads of the two kids.

 

“Henry, stay here..” said Akira.

 

“I got that..”

 

SungMIn and the other’s leave the living room.

 

LeeTeuk eyed Won and KangIn, and told them to follow the others.

 

Back at Ayame….

 

“Its very different to see Sho like this…” Kei sit on the couch.

 

“Yeah, its not our first time to see a vampire turning. But I bet it hurts.. Sho felt the pain..”Yuki added.

 

“Where is Nori??” Ayame asked.

 

“She’s outside Sho’s room, I bet she is sitting on the floor…” said Kei.

 

“I feel sorry for her, its not that I pity her but, Sho is loving Akira all his life, and the same goes for Nori. She is loving Sho all her life. And since Sho love Akira, Nori is hurting, but then Akira treated Sho as a friend, our Sho is hurt…” Yuki is concerened for their friends.

 

“Yeah.. Love is really complicated…” Kei hissed. “But that’s life.. we can’t avoid it..”

 

“Before, when I saw Sho before, I wished that I am the one who turned out to be human again..”Ayame confessed.

 

Yuki and Kei looked at him.

 

“Tell me, don’t  you want to be human again?? Cause me if you ask me, I want too.. I want to be normal.. to have a family of my own. I wanted to grow old with my wife to see my children graduate in school.. to play with my grand childrens.. it’s a simple dream.. but it won’t happen… when I was a kid, I always ask Nee chan about this.. about why there is a vampire, and why do we need to kill them… I asked that because I used to fall in love with one of them…”

 

Yuki and Kei blinked their eyes.

 

“Really??” Kei asked.

 

“What do you think of me?? A cold hearted person??”

 

“No, its just.. we didn’t know about that before..”

 

FLASHBACK

 

Years ago..

 

“Nee chan!!” Ayame is just 14 years old. “Nee chan..” then he stopped calling and shouting towards his sister when he saw that she is talking to someone in the living room.

 

“Oh, Ayame.. come here, let me introduce you to my friends…”

 

He walk to them and sit beside his sister.

 

“This is my younger brother Ayame.. Ayame, meet my friends.. HeeChul, HyangSook (Hae’s Mother) and InYoung..”

 

“Hajimemae boku wa Ayame desu..( Nice to meet you, my name is Ayame.. )” he stood up and bow.

 

“You have a cute brother Himeko..” said HyangSook.

 

“Hello…” InYoung said. “You are cute…”

 

Ayame blushed when InYoung pinched his cheeks.

 

Inyoung and the other’s stayed in their house for a week, and with all those time, Ayame is playing with InYoung.. inYoung looks 18 in that time. But her real age is unknown.

 

“InYoung nee chan!!” Ayame smiled when he saw InYoung in the garden.

 

“Ayame!” she smiled and spread her arms. “Ayame kun, what do you want to tell me??” she asked.

 

Ayame take a deep breath. “Nee chan I love you…” he confessed.

 

InYoung was taken a back by that. “Ayame kun…”

 

“I don’t care if you are vampire… nee chan told me that you are a nice person.”

 

“But…. Ayame kun..”

 

“I won’t kill the person you love..” he said.

 

“You are still a kid… I’m too old for you…” InYoung let go of Ayame.

 

“Age doesn’t matter, Nee chan told me that…”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“What happened after that ojisan??” Kei asked.

 

“InYoung nee left after two days, and until now.. I didn’t see her..”

 

“She is Leeteuk’s older sister right…” said yuki.

 

Ayame nods at him.

 

 

At Minori…

 

“Sho kun.. are you okay there??” she asked.

 

“Don’t mind me.. I can endure this…” Sho restrain himself from going out the house. He’s afraid that maybe he ca hurt other people beside Akira. But then he is really hungry.. craving for blood.

 

“Sho kun, let me in….” said Minori.

 

“No.. I might hurt you..”

 

“Sho kun… its fine, I know you won’t do that..”

 

The door opened, Sho peaked and he saw Minori. “Nori chan, I’m hungry…”

 

Nori entered the room.

 

“Nori..”Sho stepped back. “You.. you..”

 

“Smells like Akira’s blood.” She continued.

 

“You should leave now before I do something wrong..”

 

“Its okay Sho…” Minori walk towards Sho, “you can drink my blood.”

 

Sho widen his eyes, its color Bright Red. “Nori…”

 

Nori smiled.

 

Sho pulled her and he push her on the bed. He climb on top of her, all fours. “Nori chan..”

 

“I wanted to help you Sho…” then she tilt her head to gave Sho acces to her neck.

 

Sho his lips, he can see the veins of Nori’s neck.

 

“I know its not the same with Akira but..”

 

“Its okay…” Sho looked at Nori’s eyes. “It’s a great help…” He lowered his head to her neck and the skin.

 

Nori closed her eyes. Then she felt the fangs on her neck. It hurts but still she wants it. It’s a different feeling, Sho feed from her.

 

Sho hold on to her shoulders tightly. He is so thirsty.

 

 

“That’s Nori’s blood!” Kei stood up.

 

“Sho!..”

 

The three boys went upstairs and there they say what’s happening.

 

Nori know that if Sho drink more she will pass out.

 

“Sho! Sho!!” Kei pulled Sho from Nori. “that’s enough Sho, you might kill Nori Sho…” He succesfully pulled Sho from Nori.

 

“Nori chan…” Ayame taps her cheeks.

 

“Ojisan..”

 

“I’ll take her to her room..” Said Yuki and then he carried Nori away from Sho.

 

“Enough Sho…” Ayame and Kei left the room.

 

Sho calmed down..he tasted the blood and he can endure for about two days more.

 

 

 

*******

 

knowing more about the charcters.. ^^