Fate Of Blood (Chapter 4: Shotaro)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

Akira and Sho went to the ice cream parlor.

 

“Wow Sho! I missed this…” Akira smiled at Sho. “Aya chan, Atsuo chan, you are okay with this right??”

 

The two kids nod at her.

 

“Well, this will be our first date..” Sho said as he pulled the chair for Akira.

 

“Hey Sho, what is this all about??” Akira asked.

 

“Nothing much.. just want to spend time with you as..” he was about to say ‘as a human..’

 

“But many people will look at us.. come on Sho you are famous..”

 

“And so?? Because I’m famous, you don’t want to spend time with me now??” Sho pretended to be sulking.

 

“Hey… its not what I meant.. its just, I guess it looks uneasy for me.. its not like before, you guys are still not famous back then, its just hard to have a date when other people keeps staring at you…” she said as she put her face above her hands.

 

“Just don’t mind them, for now lets just enjoy okay..” Sho stood up. “So what flavors???”

 

“Vanilla for me..” said Aya.

 

“Choco..” said Atsuo.

 

“How about you??” he looked at Akira.

 

“Strawberry for me..”she smiled.

 

Then sho went to the counter to order the ice creams.

 

“Nee chan…” Atsuo called.

 

“Yup??”

 

“Who is Sho nii?? You seem close to him.” He added.

 

“Yup, Sho is…. Sho is a close friend of our family, I grew up with them.. along with his brother Kei..”

 

“He likes you??” Aya asked.

 

Akira don’t know how to explain it to the kids. “Ahmmm, I guess he do likes me..” she said while blushing.

 

 

Back at the mansion…

 

“So Henry, mind telling us some facts about Sho??” DongHae asked. They are still inside the library.

 

“Sure… Sho nii is the guy incharged in Akira nee chan’s security before, since weare living in a clan, all of the people around us know’s how to defend us. Sho nii is one of the most top security is our place, he is still young but he knows a lot of things, Nee chan is always with him because we have only several friends, others are afraid cause we belong to the clan, but Sho nii let nee chan feel that she is special and loved by many people. He is so supportive for nee chan…”

 

“He likes Akira??” Donghae can’t help but ask that question.

 

“Yes, we all know that but nee chan is the one who can’t notice it. Call he insesnsitive but its just her. As we all know nee chan acts like a guy so its nothing to her.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Akira enjoyed being with Sho, but her feelings won’t change.. For her, Sho is still her friend even though the latter confessed his feelings to her.

 

Now they are walking at the park, the two kids are in front of them, playing. Sho hold on to Akira’s hands.

 

“Sho….”

 

“You don’t need to say it out loud.. I already know it… since we are kids, you really don’t have interest in me right??”

 

“Sho its not that.. I just…”

 

“you just treat me as a big brother right??” Sho stop and look at her.

 

Akira nods. “I’m sorry cause I keep hurting you..”

 

“Its natural Akira. Being hurt by someone, specially inlove.. its one of its contents..”

 

Akira hold on to Sho’s shoulders. “But I keep hurting you.. and I don’t want that to happen… “

 

“Its okay… its because I love you.. and I don’t want to force you to love me cause its not what you feel…”

 

“I now there is someone that will return your love Sho…”

 

“I’ll wait for that, but as of now.. I’ll still love you even though you can’t return my feelings…” he smiled at her. “I can still treat you as my younger sister..”

 

“Thank you Sho..” she hugged her.

 

“I will still protect you…”

 

The date was a successful one… Sho sent Akira home and then he go back to their own house.

 

 

“Sho…” Kei called as he saw his brother approaching.

 

“Hey….”

 

Then Kei stopped walking forward to his brother. “, Sho! You smell so aromatic…”

 

“I know right.. just bear with it for some time. Little late this evening I’ll be a vamp again…”

 

“But Sho…” Ayame came. “You don’t need to do this… your life is normal now,  I know if Akira know the whole situation she won’t let you do this.. you can live a normal life now Sho, go and find someone to spend your life with..” he wanted to convince Sho that it is no need for this.

 

“ I wanted this ojisan, as long as I can still kill  vamps I will accept this, I wanted to protect Akira with my whole life..”

 

“Seem like there’s no turning back for you…” HeeChul came out of the blue.

 

“Hey!! Could you just act normally.. not that you came all of a sudden. “ said Kei.

 

“Fine, Sho you ready??”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Let me tell you, once you turned to be a vampire again, you will look for blood, and I’m sure you will look for Akira’s blood and you will try to harm her again…” said HeeChul more like stating what will happen.

 

“And how can you say that, that will happen.???” Yuki asked.

 

“I got wookie.. he saw it, and don’t try to go back to the mansion after this, for sure Donghae and the others will tear you into pieces.”

 

“Yeah right..” Sho rolled his eyes.

 

“So.. should it do it now??” Hee asked in a diva tone.

 

Sho just nods. Then in a split second, HeeChul is in front of him. “This will hurt a little.”

 

“Shut up HeeChul..” said Sho.

 

HeeChul hold on to Sho’s cheeks and tilt his head, then he burrowed his fangs on Sho’s neck.

 

Sho clenched his fist, the feeling of turning into the most hated creature in his life is really miserable. He just think about Akira and his motivation to save and protect her.

 

HeeChul finished his task and he remove his fangs from Sho’s neck.

 

Sho fall onto the ground, kneeling actually.

 

“Why its different reaction??” asked Yuki.

 

“I’m a royal vampire, not like the other low class out there.. my venom is Different.. powerful to say…” he smirked.

 

Sho feels like he is being gripped into pieces.  Years ago, Sho woke up as a vampire already. He didn’t feel the pain and process of being one. And now, he’s feeling it.. its’s very awful and very hard. But his motivation is really strong, he really wanted to help Akira.

 

“I’m done here, I’ll go back..” said HeeChul..

 

Back at the mansion..

 

“Its finished…” said Wookie.

 

“Huh??” DongHae reacted.

 

“Sho.. he’s in the process of being one of us again..” said Geng.

 

“We need to guard the house..” Siwon stood up and called the others.

 

Inside Akira’s room, the two kids are there, playing with SungMin.

 

“SungMin sama, how come that you like kids?” Asked Akira.

 

“Well, when I was in my teen age years.. I used to play with the kids in school.. I really got bored, so I just skip class and go to the play ground where the kids are located.” he said while tickling Aya.

 

“Oh?? SungMin sama skipped class?? Did you do that everytime??” Henry sat beside him.

 

SungMin nods. “Yeah.. since, class is very boring for me”

 

“And you still pass?” Akira got curious.

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Wow!! So cool..” Henry stood up. “I wish I can be that too..” he receives a bash on the head from his sister.

 

“You can’t! we are in a scholarship, and if you did that, we can’t go to collage!” she nags at him.

 

“I can send both of you to collage..” said SungMin out of the blue.

 

“EH??”

 

“SungMin hyung…” then Siwon came.

 

“Wonnie??” Min asked.

 

“We need you down there’s, a meeting…”

 

“Aya chan, Atsuo chan, I’ll be right back neh..” he pinched the cheeks of the two kids then he went out of the room.

 

Henry looked at SungMin, he is wondering about their meeting.”Nee chan, can I get some snack for the kids??” he asked.

 

Akira looked at him and smiled. “Yes please..”

 

Henry leave the room and he followed SungMin and Siwon. “SungMin sama! Siwon sama!” he called.

 

“Oh.. do you need something from us??” asked Won.

 

“Ahmmm..” He looks at his feet.

 

“He wanted to know about our meeting..” said Geng. “Henry is really curious, and he wanted to know if he can help us…”

 

“Whoa!!” said Henry. “ hanGeng sama used his powers… sugoi desu  (So cool)

 

HanGeng and the others laughed.