Fate of Blood (Chapter 12: Vacation)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

The clan decided to have a vacation up in the mountains, they rented a vacation house there.  LeeTeuk said that he wanted to see the and enjoy the snow cause winter in coming. They brought three  humans with them. Akira, HaIn and ReeZa.

 

For the means of transportation they also rented a mini bus for all of them. The humans we’re that excited, and so the others.

 

While they are on the bus…

 

“ Akira chan… I’m so excited for this three day vacation.” Wook sits beside Akira.

 

“Me too nii chan..” she smiled and she looked at Henry who is listening to his music.

 

Still Henry distanced himself to his sister, Amber went back to Korea to fix some unfinished business cause their father asked for her.

 

“You okay??” Reeza handed her a drink.

 

She smiled. “I’m fine.. nothing to worry..”

 

When they arrived at the location. The youngest enjoyed playing the snow.

 

“Are you hungry Akira??” ZhouMi asked.

 

“A... kinda..”

 

“Come on lets cook food..” he asked.

 

“This place is beautiful..” said HaIn. “I wish I can spend time with umma and appa in this kind of place..”

 

“I’m sure you will, someday.. ask them.. “ said Reeza.

 

“But they are really busy.. they spend most of the time in business..” she pouted.

 

For the whole day. All of them just play, rest and do anything relaxing.

 

 

Everyone is enjoying playing the cards, the humans are already sleeping. HaIn and Reeza.

 

Henry is at the sound proof room, playing his violin and actually suffering. Its already midnight and the vampire guys are still awake and they are in the sealed room, its snowing outside.

 

Akira is at the balcony of their room, she’s looking at the moon.  “ SO its Full Moon of the month again. The moon is really beautiful…” its cold but she’s enjoying the breeze, she’s also playing with the snow flakes.  Also thinking about Henry, and why HeeChul ask her to stay away from him.

 

While looking in the snow on the ground, she saw something different.  “ What is that???” she saw a human figure at the snow fields. Because of her curiosity, she go down and went outside the house, the only source of the light is the moon. Slowly she walk towards the human figure, she’s already near when she saw some blood droplets on the snow on the ground.

 

The human figure that she saw is familiar to her, from the coat and the body she know  that it was the Evil Magnae. “ KyuHYun sama?? Is that you???”

 

The magae is busy having a feast, He sneak out the sealed room just to find a fresh blood,  its full moon and he need to suppress his hunger. He finds some stray animal near the house cause he don’t want to harm Akira and the others,  the fact that t here are many humans around them.

 

He didn’t knew that Akira is still awake, and now she’s calling him.

 

“ KyuHyun sama, its cold in here, and why there are blood stains on the ground..?” Akira hesitantly put his hands  on KyuHyun’s arms.

 

No turning back, KyuHyun faced her. Akira stopped for a second, and she got worried to see the blood on KyuHyun’s clothes, on his hands and on his face. “ KyuHyun sama, did the animal attack you??” she asked while freezing in cold.

 

KyuHyun is not looking at Akira. “ I suggest you should go back inside, you’ll catch cold if you stay here…” he said looking on the ground.

 

Akira saw the dead body of a wolf on the ground. “ Oh my, KyuhYun sama did you kill this wolf?”

 

Is Akira really dumb? Or she’s just innocent,  she already read the Dark Knight book about vampires and still she didn’t suspect KyuHyun.

 

“ KyuHyun sama, come on inside I’ll call Dr. Kim to check you.”Akira hold on to KyuHyun’s hands. But Kyu grip her tightly. “ KyuHyun sama.”

 

“ Go inside and don’t go out until tomorrow morning, listen to me for once and for all..” his voice is serious.

 

“ But… you can catch cold if you stay here… I know that you don’t like me but-“ she stopped cause KyuHyun look at her.

 

KyuHyun is looking at her, exactly on her eyes… she saw his red eyes… and his fangs. Its like her world stopped for that moment, fear embraced her mind, and it’s like she don’t have the courage to run back to the house. KyuHyun is looking at her with the very cold expression.

 

“ Now go..” said Kyu. But still Akira is looking at her and not  moving. “ AKIRA!”

 

“ Kyu….Hy..Un ..” Akira is scared but unlike the situation when Siwon looses his control, she’s more calm  now.

 

“ I know after this night you will curse me…. All of us.” Said Kyu as he his hands. His tone of voice changes. “ At first I wanted to harm  you, just to drink your blood, Yuriko and that guy died because of me…”

 

“ You.. you killed them???” asked Akira. She remembered what Yuriko’s mother told her, about the bite marks on her daughter’s neck.

 

“ I killed them because they hurt you… im the only one that is able to hurt you.” He softened his voice.

 

 

Inside the room….

 

“ KyuHyun is with Akira shi… Akira shi saw him…”said DongHae cause he can hear the two.

 

“ WHAT?!”HeeChull freaked out. “ Akira is in danger… I shouldn’t let KyuHyun leave the house before!” he’s balming himself.

 

“ Calm down Chul. KyuHyun won’t hurt her..” said HanGeng.

 

“ But tonight is full moon! HanGeng you know our situation!” HeeChul wanted to get out of the room just to  be sure that Kyu won’t hurt Akira.

 

“ I guess he won’t hurt her, and even if he really wanted to taste her blood. He can’t” said KangIn.

 

“ HeeChul ah, stay calm I know he wont hurt Akira because…” HanGeng stopped.

 

“ Because?” SungMin, EunHYuk, DongHae, Siwon and leeteuk joined in chorus.

 

“ because kyuHyun loves her… and so the five of you feels the same towards her.” hanGeng continued as he points out LeeTeuk and the other four. They can’t really lie to hangeng the mind reader.

 

The five guys looked at Each other.

 

“ You guys shouldn’t fall for her!” Hee shouted.

 

“ BUT WHY??” Hae asked.

 

“ It will only break your heart if you do, just remember that we can’t fall for humans!” now Hee is lecturing  them.

 

“ Then I will ask her to make me human again!” said Siwon.

 

“ No you can’t” a response from Hee.

 

“ But why are you asking us to protect her if you don’t want us to fall for her? Hyung why?? Is it because you broke your heart when you fall  in love with her mother? That her mother chose that guy instead of you? He chose the vampire slayer than you! Hyung that’s you not us..” said Min.

 

The guys look at HeeChul, it’s the first time that they knew about this… Hee’s secret that only Min know.

 

“You  wanted to protect Akira because before her mother died she asked you to look for her and begged you to protect her from the council.” Min continued.

 

“ Stop that!” Hee shouted.

 

“ Because you treated Akira as your daughter!, everywhere she goes you are there.. you help her cause of that. You never leave her side.” Min continued.

 

“ Stop it SungMin ah!” HanGeng silenced him before HeeChul explode in anger.

 

“ Just like you HeeChul Hyung… we love her, but differently than you feel for her.. you love her because you wanted to protect her, but as what Hangeng Hyung told you, we love her and we wanted to be with her..” said EunHyuk in a serious manner.

 

While the leader, he is not talking. just listening to them.

 

 

Back at the snow fields…

 

“ KyuHyun sama, you.. wanted.. to kill me because of my blood.” She managed to  ask.

 

“ Before that is the reason.. but now I can’t and I hate that decision…”  He lowered his head.

 

But Akira saw some tears flowing from KyuHyun’s eyes. She go near to him slowly.

 

“  No… don’t go near me…” said Kyu.

 

“ kyuHyun  sama… I know you won’t hurt me..” when she was near him, she managed to touch KyuHyun’s face and she face him towards her, she’s trembling in fear and at  the same time because of cold. She saw KyuHyun’s red eyes looking at her. She wiped his tears away… she don’t know what’s happening to her, she felt pity towards the guy in front of her. “ Stop crying… I read a book and it states there that not all the vampires are bad..” She hugged KyuHyun, even she know that there’s danger in doing that.

 

Akira is hugging a  vampire.. in fact the very dangerous and evil type of vampire, that now turned into a good one?? For months that she’s living with them, Kyu is there to annoy her and as a pay back she’s annoying him too.

 

She feel that Kyu hug her back.

 

“ Mianhae…  ( Im sorry ) “ Kyu uttered. “ You are a really warm person.”

 

“ Of course I’m a human..” she joked. “ But..” she get serious. “ If you wanted to bite me…… go ahead…”

 

Kyu was surprised to hear that from Akira.

 

 

“ NO YOU CAN’T!!” DOngHae shouted, he wanted to go outside and grab KyuHyun away from Akira.

 

‘ HangGeng hyung, what’s with Hae’s reaction?’ ask KangIn through mind. Vampires also have the ability to talk each other through mind with out speaking to each other.

 

‘ Akira shi allowed KyuHyun to bite her, if he want too. ‘

 

DongHae reached the door but ShinDOng stopped him.

 

“ Hyung let me go!” he shouted.

 

“ DOngHae ah, KyuHyun will refuse for sure… he don’t want to be human..” ShinDOng explained.

 

“ But what if he want too?” Hae asked back.

 

 

“ Akira shi… “ Kyu asked, but there’s no response. Then he look at Akira. She’s unconscious. He even forgot that she is human and its bad for her to stay in that  cold temperature not like him, he is cold blooded. “ Yah!” He carried her inside the house and lay her down inside his room. And then he called for Heechul and the others.

 

All of them are worried but specially the guys who developed the feelings to love her. HeeChul touch her forehead.

 

“ is she okay??what happened to her??” asked by the worried eternal magnae.

 

“ She had a fever, a high fever… go back now, I’ll stay beside her..” said Hee.

 

“ Are you going to erase her memory again??” asked KiBum.

 

All eyes we’re focused on Hyuk.

 

“ I won’t do it..” said Hyuk.

 

“ I won’t ask you to do that…” said Hee. “ Even if we hide it to her, she will still figure it out… lets wait for her reaction when she wakes up.”

 

“ Lets go outside.” Said YeSung.

 

The guys went to the living room. DongHae is still angry at Kyuhyun.

 

“ DongHae hyung, come on just chill, don’t think about that..” said KiBum.

 

“ It was nice to know that you didn’t harm her.” Said ShinDOng to KyuHyun.

 

“ KyuHyun ah! Don’t you ever dare to hurt Akira or else…” said Hae while calming his self.

 

“ what??” By the  tone of Hae’s voice KyuHyun can figure out what he’s saying. “Hyung, why are you so protective over Akira??”

 

“ Cause he love Akira just like you.. And so Min hyung, Hyuk hyung, Won Hyung and Teuk hyung.” Said wookie.

 

Now the tension is heating up, the mentioned guys looked at each other.

 

“ Whoa, whoa, hey chill out… why don’t we put this up like this..  since we know that you guys are in  love with Akira, why don’t you set up a competition…” said Geng.

 

“ Huh??” the six guys said.

 

“ Yeah.. like who will win Akira’s  heart, he will be her guy and none of  us will oppose to it.. whoever Akira chose, he will be the winner.” Continued by Geng.

 

“ Then so be it.. I won’t hold back even though some  of you are my hyungs.” Said Siwon.

 

“ Fine, lets see who will win her heart..” said Hyuk.

 

“ Cut it out!” said LeeTeuk. “ At this situation we shouldn’t think about this first, we should think about Akira when she wakes up. We are not sure if she will accept us or she will be angry at us just like what happened before…. Just be ready EunHyuk…. We might need you skills again..”

 

A leader will  always be a leader, Teuk think first the outcome of the situation before he thinks about his own situation…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Is this really true?? Akira didn’t freaked out when she saw KyuHyun having a feast, and she even offered her blood to him… and now that the guys figured out that they love the same girl which is prohibited, what will happen to their competition??

HI! Readers!

Long time no update. well actually I don't know how to continue the story because I forgot the story line, now I have to read it again from the beginning hehehe.. 

 

how are you?? :D

 

MiHyukie