Fate of Blood (Chapter 7: New Blood )

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a sunny Saturday even though there is snow.. Henry decided to go to the grocery cause he is craving for Mochi and they got out of stock. He told YeSung since he is the only guy there. Akira and Wookie left cause Wookie felt having shopping and he asked Akira to accompany him.

 

Henry already bought the things that he wanted to eat. He was about to go home but then someone grab him and he lost his consciousness.

 

After so many hours…..

 

Akira and Wookie arrive at home.

 

“Henry…” she called.

 

“Oh, Henry is out, he said that he will go to the grocery.. to buy something.

 

“He should have told me to buy it for him..” said Wookie.

 

“Henry is like that, he don’t want to be dependent to others.. as much as possible he will do it alone..” then Akira went to the kitchen to put foods on the cupboard.

 

---------

 

 But until the night comes, Henry is still not there. Now Akira is really worried.

 

“Where did he go??” she keeps on calling the latter’s phone but no one is answering.

 

“Akira, maybe he’s with a friend..” KiBum sat beside her. Then he hold her hands.

 

Akira calmed down. “It’s the first time that he left the house without telling me where he will go..”

 

KangIn, Hyuk, and YeSung are out to look for Henry while the others are looking inside the big mansion.

 

Others are in the living room when Wookie Stormed out to LeeTeuk’s office from his room.

 

“Hyung!”

 

LeeTeuk sensed that something is wrong he put down his papers and then he go  near Wookie. “What did you see Wook??”

 

“Henry.. henry will be one of us.. he is in danger hyung.. Henry is in danger..!” Wook is really worried about is other dongsaeng.

 

“Don’t tell this to Akira okay.. gather the others..” he said and then he went out of his office with Wookie. There he eyed HeeChul who is sitting beside Akira.

 

“Akira shi, I need you to do this for me..” he talked to him. Looking directly at his eyes. After some seconds or a minute, Akira nods and went to her room.

 

Then the whole clan is there. Hyuk and the others came back.

 

“Henry’s scent is on the alley near the grocery.. he even left this..” Hyuk showed Henry’s phone.

 

“That’s why he can’t pick up Akira’s call..” said KiBum.

 

“SO did you locate where he is??” asked Wookie.

 

“No.. “ said hyuk.

 

“I saw the place.. it’s a abandoned building.. an old market.. I noticed the banner, he’s is tied and had a blindfold..” said Wook.

 

“There are many abandoned buildings here..” said HeeChul.

 

“Lets look at it..” said teuk.

 

“I’ll stay here for Akira..” said KiBum.

 

“Should I stay too??” said YeSUng.

 

“Siwon, YeSUng, ShinDong, KiBum, SungMin, stay here and guard Akira.. we never know what will happen next..” said Leeteuk. “And the rest we will look for Henry. LeeTeuk nods and then in a blink of an eye thy are gone.

 

“I’ll go upstairs..” said SungMin. “Oh, by the way is Akira doing something??”

 

“I guess she is sleeping. HeeCHul hyung told her to go to sleep.”

 

“I’ll guard the front door.” Said Siwon.

 

“I’ll be at the back.” Said ShinDong.

 

“I’ll be at the roof to look around..” said KiBum.

 

“How about me?” asked Yesung.

 

“Around the house hyung.. ask the dogs and the other animals to be alert..” said KiBum then he went to his post.

 

LeeTeuk and the others look around, and went to every abandoned place in town. As much as possible they don’t want henry to be like them.. in just one bite he can be like them.

 

Now at Henry’s place.

 

Henry is awake and he saw the vamps around him. They are not Asian, in his calculations they are European vampires based on their eye’s, skin color and their height, even their blonde hair color.. same color as Hyuk’s.

 

“You know what Kid.. if its not for the blood supplies we will never kidnap you..” said the other guy. Speaking in English.

 

“Who told you to take me??” he managed to ask.

 

“lets say that a superior of us.. they told us to do what we want.. we may turn you into someone like us.”

 

‘ I don’t hate vampires cause LeeTeuk sama and the other’s are good to me and to nee chan, but this guys are so crazy.. now I know why LeeTeuk sama and the others are really careful not to let me go alone.. but then I guess it’s my fault too.. I only have two choice, its either to be like them or to die in this place…’  Henry looked at his feet. ‘ nee chan, I’m sorry..’

 

“lets play..” said the other guy who had a long hair like HeeChul. He hauled Henry and push him on the floor. “ I really wanted to try this.. rock paper scissors but this is different. The winner will beat this guy..” he smirked and Henry tensed in horror.

 

The boys are still looking…

 

“Have you seen him??” HeeChul asked.

 

“No..” DongHae shook his head.

 

Heechul run his hands on his hair. “I swear I will rip those vampires into pieces once that I see them..” he gritted his teeth already showing his fangs.

 

“Lets go to that place..” Leeteuk pointed on the right side.

 

They we’re about to leave when Hae stop.

 

“Donghae, did you hear something..??” KangIn asked.

 

“I heard a very small voice.. its in pain and I know that voice is Henry..” Donghae looked around to look for the voice. “Its still far away from here..”

 

“Look for it hae and when you find it call me..” said teuk .” Come on, lets move..”

 

Back at the mansion.

 

KiBum is on the rooftop, looking around the vicinity of their mansion. He can see glowing eyes, he knew that those are animals.

 

Inside the house, YeSung told the animals to scatter around and report to him about the things that they will see around.

 

SungMin is there, sitting beside Akira who is sleeping soundly in the bed. Since the subject of the case is Henry, he decided to examine the things of henry. He went to reach out the violin beside the bed. He hold it and there he saw the origin of the violin and the things happen with it.

 

It happens that the Violin is the gift of their parents to him.. because they saw that he had the talent in playing it. SungMin saw the little Henry and Little Akira playing together.

 

“Siwon ah..” ShinDong called.

 

“Neh hyung??”

 

“have you seen ZhouMi??” he asked. “I just notice that Mimi is not here..”

 

Siwon look around. ShinDOng is right.. Mimi is always inside the house. And now he is missing. “hyung, lets be alert okay..” Siwon guarded the entrance again.

 

Both of them are still thinking where would be MiMi.

 

 

Unfortunately, at henry, the latter is beaten up badly.. he can’t even move his arms.. he knew that his bones are already broken. His lips are swollen and bleeding, he can endure it if the guys we’re human but they are not. Their punches are not that light. MiMi told him already that vamps can break walls if they are angry.. he already told him that European vamps are strong. 

 

Another blow was about to land on his stomach but somebody stop it. He didn’t had the chance to look who is it, but when he heard the voice of the intruder he felt happiness in his heart. But then he knew that his time is running out.. Broken bones and internal bleeding can cause his death. Just like a candle with a small fire.

 

“ Who are you??!” asked the long haired European vamp.

 

“ Is it really important.. well let me tell you.. Amber Lee from the F(x) clan and one of the Royal vampires in this world.. and now who the hell are you??” Amber looked at them angrily. Her eyes are changing colors. There are 10 vamps inside the old warehouse. But she is a Royal vamp, even though they are European, its obvious that the match is over already. “Who told you to take him??!!”

 

The vamps didn’t answer.. that’s why Amber grab another vamp and he didn’t think twice, he brake the guys neck and then the vamp fell on the floor. “ You won’t tell me?” Amber is really serious.

 

“ Its Mr. Lee! Mr. Lee SooMan our leader..”

 

Amber sighed. ‘They really want to  ruin Akira’s lives..’ “ I will never forgive you.. all of you will die here..!!!” Amber started her attack.. Royal vampires are hard to beat, so the useless European vamps are no match for an angry Royal Vamp. Amber clench her teeth and her lips bleed. She felt satisfaction when she saw the vamps lying on the floor.

 

“henry…” she kneel down beside Henry..

 

“Amber its you…” Henry wanted to open his eyes but he can’t he is too tired.

 

“Henry don’t die okay.. lets go to the hospital okay,,” Amber hold on to his arms, but the latter winced because of the pain.

 

“I don’t want to go to the hospital while you are carrying me.. I’m a man Amber..” at this situation he still crack a lame joke.

 

“And so what??! You just can’t die here..”

 

“There are two options, its either I die here or you will bite me..” he said.

 

Amber stop. “Henry…?”

 

“I now know it.. you guys are vampires.. no need to deny and no need to think twice.. I already made my decision.. I want to be with you…” Henry adjust his position so Amber can see his milky neck, very inviting. Specially that blood are visible due to the scratches.

 

“Henry I can’t..”

 

“Please..” Henry pleaded.

 

Amber swallowed the lump on . And then she slowly lean forward. She can smell Henry’s strong and masculine scent. She the place that he will burry her fangs. “You can still back out..”

 

“No…” and by that Amber sank her fangs on Henry’s neck.

 

Henry clenched his fist. The pain is really different. It seems like he is being broken in pieces, he can feel his blood being out.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Finally Donghae found the place, but then they stood in shock seeing the scene. Henry is on the ground and  beside him is a vampire his blood.

 

“We are late..” he said.

 

“The vampire…” Wookie said.

 

“Its Amber….” Said Geng. He can read both of their thoughts.

 

DongHae go near Amber and he patted he latter’s shoulders. “Enough Amber.. its okay now…”

 

Amber let go of Henry. Then she hug his brother. “Oppa I don’t have a choice.. if I didn’t do it he may die and I don’t want that..” she cried.

 

Hae got surprised at Amber’s reaction. She even called him ‘Oppa’

 

Then HeeChul stepped in the scene. He looked at Amber, then in Henry. The kid is lying on the floor unconscious. Once he gain consciousness he is not the same Henry that they know.  He is a new born and a new add to the clan. He lift him up. “Lets go home.” He said.

 

Back at the mansion..

 

Siwon and the others are waiting, they got a call from Donghae.

 

Suddenly the lights turned off.

 

“Hyung!” Siwon yelled.

 

“Neh!”

 

ShinDong, YeSung, and KiBum are inside the house, they can see vampires in black outfit.. ninja outfit.

 

Siwon went upstairs to SungMin and Akira. When he arrived he saw SungMin fighting already. Then he joined  in to the fight. There are 3 to 5 ninja’s inside the room and Akira is still sleeping.

 

The ninja’s brought out their weapons. Min and Won are one of the strongest in the clan but they had now weapons with them, they are fighting with their bare hands. Siwon is dodging some attacks from the enemy. SungMin is in the same level cause he is a martial arts expert but still they are out numbered.

 

SungMin and Siwon will never give Akira to them..

 

The three guys on the first level are having a hard time fighting the ninjas.

 

“!!” KiBum cursed. His using his powers already but still can’t accommodate the enemy’s.

 

---------------------------

 

When the other’s came, they got shocked to see the house.. yes the lights are on again but the place is devastated. The glass doors and windows are all broken. The furniture and the other decorations are all wrecked.

 

“What happened here??” LeeTeuk asked. He saw the guys wounded.

 

“Hyung, mianhae.. they took Akira..” said SungMin.

 

Leeteuk punched the wall. “Who?? Who took her???!” he shouted.

 

“We don’t know.. but they are dressed in a ninja suit.” Said Siwon.

 

“Where’s ZhouMi??” HeeChul asked.

 

“We don’t know, since this morning we didn’t see him..” YeSUng explained.

 

“Follow me at the lab we will treat your wounds and Henry needs treatment.” HeeChul is really serious.

 

In the lab, he laid Henry on the bed and he put some blood dextrose on him. While he is treating the wounds of the others.

 

“Hyung we’re sorry..” said SungMin.

 

“I know… we will chase them..” Hee didn’t remove his gaze to the wounds. “When henry woke up we need to train him.. but the thing is when Ayame know about this, he will be angry at us.. I failed.. I should have waited here and guard her..”

 

“Hyung…”

 

On the first floor, Geng and the others are doing their investigation about the sudden attack.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

ouch.. Akira got kidnapped... :(

 

uri Henry is now a VAMPIRE!! oh no!!