Fate of Blood (Chapter 9: His Visions)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

The whole Lee family house is full of blood.. the attack had finished, DongHae and his family are wounded. Some slaves and maids are dead.. his brother is in the lab.. his father is dead and now his mother is taking in charge of the whole family.. the only reason is they refuse to give Akira to the council. And because of that they wage war against the Lee family.

 

“Hae…” Akira sit beside DongHae who is sitting at the stair step in the mansion. She knew that the guy is in deep pain.. their family was about to vanished but still he is save. “I’m sorry..”

 

“Please don’t say sorry. I didn’t regret saving you.. I will suffer more if I give you to them..they will kill you for sure..” Donghae hold on to Akira’s hands. “Even if I die I will never give you to them..” he hugged her.

 

“Thank you Hae…”

 

“I love you Akira..” Hae lean forward and gave Akira a kiss on her lips.

 

 

 

Ryeowook just snap out of it… “DongHae hyung and Akira…” he looked at Akira on the poolside talking with Henry. “A vision..” he sighed. “But its horrible..”

 

“What’s horrible wook??” YeSUng suddenly came.

 

“Nothing hyung.. its just.. a vision..”

 

“Really?? What is it?? Do you want to share it to me??” YeSUng sit on the couch beside him.

 

“Aniyo hyung.. its just something.. I’m sure it’ll change….”

 

After three hours…

 

 

 

A grand ceremony is happening at the Lee’s garden in the mountains of Korea. Akira is walking on the aisle with her brother henry, wearing her very special white wedding gown. And at the end of the aisle, there Donghae is waiting patiently for Akira.

 

“Nee chan, I can’t believe it.. you are getting married to DongHae hyung.. I never expect it..”

 

“Well I never expect it too, that you will turn out to be a vamp and be Amber’s mate..”

 

------

 

 

Days had past and Wookie is having different visions. And its getting stressful. He didn’t tell it to anyone, but Geng and Min knew that he is struggling. He can’t sleep properly because of it.

 

“KyuHyun!!” Akira shouted at the magnae.

 

“Neh??” the magnae wrap his arms around Akira’s waist. “You looking for me??”

 

“Yah… you said you won’t leave me until I wake up…” she pouted and put her arms around her neck.

 

“Neh..” KyuHyun smiled at her.

 

“Appa, umma…” a kid called.

 

“Oh, you’re awake already??” KyuHyun carried the kid.

 

“I heard umma yelling at appa… its very loud..” he sighed.

 

“Hey you little Cho.. you are really like your father..” she pinched her son’s cheeks.

 

Her son showed some aegyo at her…

 

“huh, showing some aegyo …come here, do you want breakfast??”

 

“Aniyo, I’m still full from last night…”

 

“Well you just consume your whole month of food last night..”

 

“Right umma….”

 

“KyuHyun, next time do not bring him with you kay…”

 

“Why?? And besides last night is his first time to hunt animals for food, and he needs to get used to it…” he leaned closer to Akira. “Next time you will go with us…”

 

“Aish…. How did I end up being with you KyuHyun…” she sighed but then smile at him.

 

 

 

Ryeowook sighed as another vision he saw. “They get married?? How?? Why??”

 

“Wookie ah, seems like you’ve been stressed this past few days…” Leeteuk asked him.

 

“I’m sorry for making you worry hyung.. its just I really can’t concentrate now…”

 

“Well you better take your rest Wook, you are spacing out lately…”

 

“neh I will thank you hyung…” he sighed, and he decided to go to the roof top to take some fresh air.

 

“So what is it this time???” asked geng.

 

“Do I really need to tell it?? You already know it Hyung… this is getting stressful…”

 

“Here..” geng handed her a pack of blood wine. “Refreshment…” he smiled. ‘wook.’ He just ask him mentally, he is conscious that DOnghae can hear them when they engage in a deep conversation. ‘what do you think about the things that you see??’

 

‘I guess time will come that Akira will choose her mate between Donghae Hyung and Kyuhyun.. cause those guys are the only guys in my visions… I don’t know maybe it will change.’

 

‘So if Akira choose Kyu their life will be stable?? But when she choose hae, DongHae’s family will be in danger…’

 

‘I don’t know Hyung, the vision is changing everytime.. it depends on what Akira thinks..’

 

Dinner time has come. Akira cook some food for everybody.

 

“Henry.. come on lets eat dinner…” she hauled henry to the dining area.

 

“Sorry nee chan, I’m not that hungry.. I need to do some home works too..” he said as he excused himself.

 

Akira pouted. Well since the day they arrived from China. Henry seem so cold to Akira. But the other things are, he asked HeeChul for a separate room and the latter agreed to it. its been two weeks and Akira is really sad about it.

 

“Akira…” Kyu called.

 

“Yes??”

 

“I’ll eat with  you..”he said with a smile. More like ‘I’ll eat you..’

 

“Really??” Akira cheered up.

 

“yup…” Kyu sat on the chair. “It looks like you we’re about to cry so I’ll accompany you..”

 

“Very funny KyuHyun sama..” she hissed.

 

It’s the first time that the magnae asked to eat with her. If Kyu didn’t do that. AKira will eat alone that night.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

 

“Our Akira is lonely…” said ShinDong. “you know what I really wanted to eat the food that she cooks.. its smells delicious..”

 

“She cooks very well.. I thanked that she lives here cause I got to taste such a delicious foods..” MiMi comment.

 

They are in the garden.. talking about some things..

 

 

 

“Who are you???”

 

“Akira.. its me.. DOngHae, don’t you remember me?? I’m your husband.. we have a family.. we have Aiden..” Donghae explained.

 

“I don’t know you.. I’m already married and probably my husband is on his way home now.. you are a vampire from the royal family.. if you have business to do with my husband you are free to wait for him..”  said Akira and then she turn her back on to Hae.

 

“I know there is a part of you that still remembers me.. I don’t know what that Incubus do to you, but Akira.. its me Donghae.. your husband.. we’ve been through a lot of challenges before we get married.. my family was massacred and you are there for me..” he really wanted to take Akira back.

 

“I’m really sorry.. you mistaken me from somebody else.. “ Akira denied.

 

“Sophiea…” Someone called.

 

“Ethan..” Akira walk towards the guy and give him a kiss. It merely broke DOnghae’s heart.

 

“Oh.. Prince DongHae is here.. may I help you??” Ethan asked plainly. “Sophiea, would you mind, I guess the kids are looking for you..”

 

“Okay…” she looked at DongHae. “It was nice meeting you DongHae..” she said and then she left them.

 

“Now DOnghae, do you need something??” Ethan asked.

 

“How dare you to steal away my wife!!” DOngHae attacked the latter but then he felt a pair of hands hold him. “Let go of me! I will kill you with my bare hands! You are crazy!”

 

Ethan laughed at him. “Who is more crazy than us?? You are here shouting that I steal your wife.. how ironic DOngHae..”

 

“You are an incubus and I know your tricks!! you visited her many times and do you think I don’t know it?! You laid your eyes on my wife when you saw her on Nari and ShinDOng hyung’s wedding.. and now you stole her.!”

 

“Lets say that she is your wife.. but now she is mine.. throw him out of the castle..”Ethan ordered his guards.

 

 

 

“Wookie.. Ryeowook.. are you okay??” DongHae nudge Wookie’ sides. “Something bothering you?? Did you see some vision??”

 

“H-hyung..” Wookie snap out of it.

 

“So did you see something???” Hae repeated his questions.

 

“No-nothing hyung.. I just space out.. I’m sorry..” he said.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

 

 

After that.. WOokie confronted ShinDOng.. he is inside ShinDOng’s room.

 

“Need something from me Wookie ah..??”

 

‘Hyung I need to ask you something…’ he used mind talking.

 

‘Oh.. you don’t want Hae to hear this right??’

 

‘Yes… lately, I’ve been seeing so many visions for this past few days.. and the last things that I saw is… do you know a guy named Ethan?? It says that Nari noona knew him..’

 

‘Ethan…’ ShinDOng think for a second. ‘I’m sorry Wookie but I don’t know a guy named Ethan..’

 

‘Its okay hyung.. well then I’ll go now..’ Wookie leave the room, he’s having so many questions on his head.

 

“Wookie ah…” LeeTeuk called him, he saw the latter coming out of ShinDOng’s room.

 

“hyung…”

 

“I’m thinking about having a small vacation.. how about we go up to the mountains.?? I guess you need to have a break.. well all of us…”

 

“That’s a nice idea hyung..” Wookie smiled.

 

 

 ___________

 

just a short update..

 

weee preview for the third book series of Blood Love.. ^^

 

So who will it be??

 

 

KyuHyun??

 

or

 

DongHae??

 

 

Who's your bet??

 

^_______________^