Fate of Blood (Chapter 10: Their Preparations)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Reeza, HaIn and Akira are having their good time at hain’s mansion. HaIn asked them to sleep over cause she had no company.. she really miss her parents but they can’t go home. So this time she gladly invited her two best friends in school.

 

Its not the first time that Reeza and Akira stayed to her house.

 

“I’m glad that Akira is back to normal now.. you really got us worried..”said Reeza. They are sitting on Hain’s king size bed.

 

“Yeah.. now that Akira unnie is back to normal, we can have a party..” Hain cheered.

 

“Party?? Oh no need.. but Hain, you are so happy.. why? Is it because KyuHyun sama is here again??”

 

HaIn blushed and then she look away from them.

 

“OMO!! My dongsaeng is blushing…” Reeza squealed.

 

“unnie stop..” she said.

 

 

“Okay.. we all know that you like KyuHyun sama.. how about you Reeza nee chan?? Do you like someone???” Akira asked.

 

‘Should I tell them? I know she is close to Siwon…’ she had doubts if she will tell the truth to her dongsaeng. “Saeng… don’t be surprise to this okay.. but… before, Siwon is my boyfriend…” she said.

 

Akira and Hain turned out to be quiet. Akira blinked her eyes several times.

 

“Saeng,are you mad at me??” she asked.

 

Akira shook her head and smile. “you didn’t tell me before… you are Won chan’s girlfriend??”

 

“But.. that was before, way back in Korea.. he left me without telling the reasons..” she put on a plain smile.

 

“I’m sorry because you always see me with Won chan.. I didn’t know that you two had a past. Won Chan didn’t told me about it too.” Akira looked at the floor.

 

“Its okay saeng, don’t worry about it. I know he had a reason why he did that..”

 

“Tell me if you want to talk to him.. I can do that for you… Won chan is a nice person. He treats me and henry as his own siblings…”

 

“Yes.. Siwon is a very kind person, his parents love him so much.. that’s why they worried a lot when Siwon left home. But I already told them that Siwon is here in Japan and he is fine..”

 

“Are they coming here to see him???” Akira asked in excitement.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Maybe we can ask them??” HaIn suggested.

 

“Wonnie’s parents are very busy because of their business.. I don’t know if they will have time..”

 

“Ahmm, what is the name of their corporation??” Hain asked.

 

“Its Choi corporation, they deals with cars.. and it’s the top in the whole world.”

 

“OH! Choir corporation! I know that!! Umma and Appa used to be their business partners.. I’ll ask appa about that.. I’ll help..”

 

“Wow.. and maybe we can spend time at Dr. Kim’s mansion tomorrow, so Siwon nii and Reeza nee chan will talk.. right??” Akira looked at Hain.

 

“Kya!! That’s nice…”

 

Reeza sighed. ‘My two dongsaengs… what will I say to Siwon?? I guess he don’t want to talk to me…’ she faked a cough. “What if Dr. Kim don’t allow us??”

 

Hain and Akira stopped giggling.

 

“Reeza unnie is right..” Hain pouted.

 

“I’ll call Dr. Kim…” Akira grab her phone and dialed HeeChul’s number, after three rings. The latter pick up the phone.

 

“Hello, Akira.”

 

“Dr. Kim, I wanted to ask something..”

 

“What is it??”

 

“Ahmm, can Reeza nee, Hain chan spend the night at the mansion tomorrow??”

 

HeeChul didn’t anwer.

 

Hain clasped her hands like praying. Reeza drink the juice. All of them are waiting for the answer.

 

“Okay.. they can spend time with us…” HeeChul replied.

 

“Wow!! Thank you Dr. Kim! You are the best! Bye~~”

 

“He agreed??” Hain asked.

 

“Yes!”

 

Akira and Hain stood on the bed and started jumping.

 

“Hain chan you will see kyuHyun sama..” Akira teased.

 

“I’ll call appa and asked about Siwon shi’s parents..” Hain changed the topic.

 

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Back at the mansion.

 

Nori came, after a month without staying at the house.

 

“Nori nee chan!!” Henry saw her.

 

Nori stopped when she smell something. “Henry??”

 

Henry give her a plain smile. “You smelled the scent.. I can smell Akira nee chan’s scent on you.. your blood…”

 

“Henry what happened??” Nori hold on to henry’s shoulders.

 

“I became one…” Henry shrugged his shoulders.

 

“NO!” Nori shouted and he dashed inside the mansion.

 

“Oh Nori chan…” SungMin saw her.

 

“What did you guys do to henry??!” she shouted.

 

The vampires look at her.

 

“Nori nee chan, its not their fault..” Henry stopped her.

 

“henry ah, what do you think Ayame jii will say about this?? He trusted this guys for you and Akira’s safety.. Akira.. where is AKIRA??!”

 

“Nori calm down..” SungMin tried to coaxed her.

 

“NO!!”

 

“Minori..” HeeChul came.

 

“What happened here?? Where is Akira??”

 

“Akira is fine.. she’s at her friends house.. they will go home later..”

 

“How come Henry became a vampire??”

 

“Sit down..” said HeeChul. “Amber, DongHae’s sister turned her into like us.. the council made their move Nori.. and we came late.. The European vampires beat him to death, and if Amber didn’t turn him into one, he will die and you will never see him again.”

 

“But its better to die than becoming one of us…” Nori said.

 

“But I don’t like to die that easy nee chan…” Henry said looking at Nori. “I still wanted to be with nee chan and the others.”

 

Nori shut . “I’m sorry… I’m just worried about what will be Ayame jii’s reaction..”

 

“I’ll take care of that nee chan..” Henry smiled.

 

“Sorry to interrupt but, Akira is here now, she’s with her friends..” said DongHAe. He heard them talking.

 

Then the main door opened. Revealing, Reeza, Akira and HaIn.

 

“Nori chan!!” Akira hugged her. “How are you?? How’s everybody?? And Sho??”

 

Nori smiled. “Everybody is okay.. owh. let me introduce you to my friends.. this is Hain chan, Reeza nee chan.. they are Koreans like Dr. Kim.”

 

“You gained friend now.. I’m so happy for you..”

 

“So.. will there be a girls night out later??” Hyuk asked.

 

“Ahmmm.. we don’t know, we will just spend time on my room…” Akira smiled.

 

Reeza’s phone vibrated. She received a text from Siwon’s parents.

 

“Nee chan??” Akira asked.

 

“They arrived..” she said.

 

“Really??! I need to tell Won chan about it. “

 

Speaking of, Siwon came out of the gym. He got surprise to see Reeza.

 

“Won chan!” Akira called. “ I have a great news for you.. we’ve contact your parents..” she smiled.

 

Siwon blinked hi s eyes. “My?? Parents??”

 

“Yes.. Reeza nee chan helped.. you always tell stories about them right.. they arrived here in Japan.. and I guess they will be here later..” she smiled. “ I wanted to meet your parents..”

 

Siwon is not happy about the news.. but when he see the happiness in Akira’s eyes when she says the word ‘parents’ he knew that he can’t let her down.

 

“Are you happy?? You will see them again..”

 

“Neh..” Siwon smiled, showing off his dimples. Then he ruffled Akira’s hair.

 

“So.. we will be having Siwon’s parents with us..” HeeChul said. “Mimi, prepare foods for them..”

 

“Neh..” mimi replied.

 

“Can we help??” Akira asked.

 

“Of course you can..” Hee smiled.

 

“Nee chan, lets go..” Akira hold on to Reeza and Hain’s hands, she brought the two in the kitchen with ZhouMi.

 

“So, Siwon ah.. are you ready to face them??” SungMin asked him. “Reeza shi helped them to find you..” SungMin knew about Siwon and Reeza.

 

“I guess I need too.”

 

“Akira know it..” said Geng. “She know about you and Reeza…”

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Inside the kitchen, Reeza told them about the foods that Siwon and his parents like to eat.

 

Akira and Mimi, prepared for the ingredients. Hain.. she’s just looking, she doesn’t know anything about cooking.

 

The other vamps are looking at them.

 

“Akira will be an ideal housewife when the time comes..” said ShinDOng.

 

“Right…” KiBum agreed.

 

“Do you need help in here??” Geng asked them.

 

Akira smiled. “Ahmm, can Hangeng sama helped us??” she asked.

 

“of course.. that’s my profession.” Said Geng as he wear the apron. “You guys wanted to see a world class dish??”

 

The four of them nods at him.

 

“Okay, we will have a training..” Akira cheered.

 

After an hour, they finished the dishes.

 

“I can’t believe this.. we finished all of this in an hour..” Reeza said.

 

“Lets get dressed..” said hain.

 

“Huh??” said Akira. “Dressed for what??”

 

“Hanbok.. we invited them over so we need to be respectful..” Hain explained.

 

“Really…” Akira said. “So do I need to change into formal one??”

 

 “No.. you will wear Hanbok, like us..” 

 

 

**********

 

weee I'll be on semi hiatus... because of school..

 

last updates.. ^___________^ thank you readers! 

 

MiHyukie