Fate Of Blood (Chapter 1: Phase of Life)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

Akira forced herself to move on.. she surely miss the good old days.. three weeks had past and still no news from the clan. She returned to her own self, meaning she’s acting all boyish again.. she wear her glasses again.

 

“Dongsaeng.. are you okay??” Reeza asked her, they are eating at the cafeteria.

 

“Unnie… I’m really worried about her..” said HaIn. “Since KiBum oppa and the others are still not here… “ Hain sighed.

 

‘ Siwon, where are you.. and why did you dissapear again… now its not only me who is affected.’ Reeza tried her best to make Akira smile but still she failed.

 

 

 

“Akira, what’s the problem??” Ayame asked.

 

“Nothing..” she replied and then she read her book again. She’s in the living room with the others. Henry is beside her, reviewing his music sheets.

 

“We know something is bothering you.. its been three weeks since you guys moved here and still everything is like this..” said Yuki.

 

“Akira..” Sho asked her and took the book away from her. “Tell us..” Akira just looked at him.

 

“Its nothing okay… I need to go back to my room..” she stood up and was about to go but Ayame stopped her.

 

“Why are you like this?? Tell me, do you want to be with those guys??” he asked half annoyed on his tone of voice.

 

Akira stopped and think for a second. Yeah, do she still wants to be with them?? Why is she lonely and  sometimes crying if she didn’t miss them. So the guys really affected her plain and simple life. She just knew that when ever she’s with them, she feels safe and happy. 

 

But missing her family is another part… its just she was with them for about half a year.

 

Akira lowered her head… suddenly they saw her shoulders trembling and some sniffs are heard.

 

“Is it true??” Sho asked. 

 

Henry is just sitting on the couch looking at his sisters reaction.

 

“I-I..” she paused and looked at them. Her tears are already falling. “I miss all of them… I want to be with them again… I don’t know why but I want to stay with them..” she said Honestly.

 

“No you can’t!” Ayame shouted. “Its not proper to live with those creatures.. Akira we are your family and you should stay here with us..”

 

“But I don’t know why I wanted to be with them!” she shouted. “Their presence are different, they are kind, good, loving.. even though KyuHyun sama always annoyed me.. Donghae sama’s childish attitudes are great. Won chan is always there to help me.. Dr. Kim took care of us when ever we are sick.. LeeTeuk sama accepted us…and all of them are good to me and to Henry.” she wipe her tears with the back of her hands. “But I won’t be able to see them again.. they left Japan three weeks ago and I don’t have news about them.. maybe they are angry at me…” she buried her face to her hands and cry out loud.

 

Her family is looking at her.. Akira was really attached to the vampire clan, and its giving her a hard time.

 

“What should we do?? How about us?? We wanted to be with you and Henry..” said SHo.

 

“I’m sorry..” Akira mumbled.

 

“Go back to us… the mansion is always open for the two of you…”

 

Everybody looked at the door except Akira. Almost all of them are shocked.

 

“Dr. Kim..” Henry stood up.

 

Akira removed her hands to her face and looked at the door. She saw thirteen guys.. obviously looking at her.

 

“Akira, don’t cry.. it will make you ugly..” said SungMin as he extend his hands for Akira, asking her to come forward.

 

Akira can’t believe it.. her employers.. the persons that she wants to be with are now in front of her. They are smiling at her. Akira wiped her tears and run towards them, she hold on SungMin’s arms and hugged the latter. “SungMin sama… “ she cried. “All of you are here..”

 

SungMin caressed her hair. “Shhh, don’t cry..”

 

Akira clutched on SUngMin’s clothes. “I though all of you hated me..”

 

EunHyuk came forward and ruffled Akira’s hair, he wants her attention. When Akira look. “Of course we don’t hate you, and we won’t.never.”

 

Ayame and the others felt silent.. they can’t control Akira.. she had her own will. But its not right, they are slayers now and those guys are vampires.

 

“Yah…” KyuHyun speak up.

 

SungMin released Akira from the hug. Akira looked at KyuHyun, she’s still crying. KyuHyun go near to her.

 

KyuHyun wiped her tears using his thumb. “Stop crying okay…” he smiled.

 

“KyuHyun sama…” Akira hugged him.. KyuHyun got surprised about it. But still he returned the hug.

 

“Henry ah..” Hae called.

 

“DongHae sama..” Henry came forward, the guys hugged him too.

 

“We missed you..” said Wookie as he hugged Henry. “But specially I miss my sister..” then he looked at Akira.

 

“HeeChul..” Ayame called. “I don’t like this… we agreed to this.. and why are you here??” Ayame is really angry.

 

“We are here because we want to take care of Akira, trust me Ayame you can’t endure if the council take their step to this.. you need us..” Hee said.

 

“What?? What are you saying?? I don’t understand you..” Ayame hissed.

 

“HeeChul ah, they don’t know the truth…” said Geng.

 

“What.. what truth??” asked Yuki.

 

“We seriously need to talk about this..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“ Ryeowook sama, Siwon sama, Yesung sama, come with me.. I’ll show you my room and the music room.. Sho nii chan can i??” asked the excited henry.

 

Sho just nods on him. Henry and the others went to his room, while the others choose to stay.. but SungMin asked Akira to go to the poolside, which Akira agreed.

 

“You definitely had a big house…” said Min.

 

“Yup.. but not as big as the mansion..” she laughed.

 

“Akira shi, you wear your glasses again.. and look at your clothes..” SungMin noticed it and also he take a look on what happen to Akira for the past three weeks.

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Mianhae… we left without a notice.. its just urgeant and we need to go back to Korea to settle some things.. family business. Sorry for making you cry and upset..” he said as they sit beside the pool.

 

“Ahhmm, SungMin sama.. sorry for my attitude before.. sorry if I hugged you..” she said while looking at the water on the pool.

 

SungMin hold her hands. “Don’t say sorry… its definitely okay, we actually want you to be open to us.. Akira shi, actually we are here to get you and Henry.. if you still want to live with us..”

 

Akira looked at him. “Yes.. I want to live with all of you.. but I just can’t leave my uncle and the others. Ayame ojisan will sulk at me.. that’s the thing that I don’t want to happen.. yeah I missed them but I missed all of you too..” she looked at the pool again.

 

SungMin know that she’s confuse. “We will talk to them later okay.. just let the others handle it..” he said and smile at her.

 

“Ahmm SungMin sama, just want to ask… why all of you are blonde?? EunHyuk sama, DongHae sama, you, Dr. Kim, KyuHyun sama, HanGeng sama. You changed styles??” she’s really curious about it..

 

“Ahmmmm, this..” SungMin hold on to his hair.. “We had a new hair style..” he laughed.the truth about thr hair is, they went to a tough training in Korea,

 

“But its nice, its suits all of you..”

 

 

Back at the living room..

 

“WHAT??! What did you say?? Akira is a what??” Sho stood up.

 

“You heared it loud and clear..” said KyuHyun.

 

“How did it happen?? Does nee chan know this??” asked Ayame.

 

“No, she didn’t know about this.. its just… we just found out when we start living with her.. the council wants her dead and I’m sure you guys can’t handle their force.. you need us..” HeeChul convinced them that they need their help. 

 

“But you are vampires.. and how sure we are that you will protect Akira away from them??” asked Kei.

 

“Well we already proved it in some ways.. just like betraying the council..” said LeeTeuk, remembering the shouting incident that happened way back before.

 

“You too are vampires now…” said Hyuk. “Don’t you have the urge to bite her??” he asked.

 

The others don’t know how to answer that question.

 

“We will never harm her.. we will never drink her blood, I assure you that..” said HeeChul.

 

“I can say that Akira wants to be with us…” sad Geng.

 

“But its not fair.. Akira is our cousin and we can’t just give her to you..” said Nori.

 

“But its for her own good..” said Hyuk.

 

“Our house is open if you guys want to join us..” said LeeTeuk. But the others reacted about it.

 

‘Hyung! What the?? Yah.. you can’t do this..’ said Hae through mind. ‘ I don’t want to live with those guys..” 

 

‘In order for us to take Akira and Henry back, we need them too.’ Said Teuk.

 

“I don’t agree to that… we’ll think about it..” said Ayame.

 

“then just hand Akira and henry to us then all of this will be settled. “said hae in a tone that Sho didn’t like.

 

“Why you!! You are so annoying you know..” shouted by Sho.

 

“Sho kun??” Akira saw that. She looked at hae. “Oh.. Donghae sama please forgive my friend Sho he’s really a bad tempered guy..” then she looked at Sho. “Sho, what was that??”

 

Sho looked down.. “Sorry..” he said to Akira.

 

“Its okay..” Akira patted his hair.

 

“Akira chan.. do you want to live with them??” Kei asked.

 

“Kei kun…” she looked at her uncle. “Ahmm Ayame ojisan..”

 

“I won’t stop you if you want too… besides its your decision..” Ayame looked down and he covered his face with his hands.

 

“Ojisan..” Akira sit beside him. “Nah, its been years since I last saw you crying.. and that was the day okaasan died…”

 

“Akira chan.. I just can’t take it.. nee chan left me already and now that you are here those guys try to snatched you away from us.” Ayame brushed his long hair to the side and looked at Akira with tears on his eyes.

 

“Ayame jii, hey no body try to snatched us away from you.. we are still here, henry and me will be your niece and nephew forever.. its just… I wanted to be with them.. but if you want us to be here we will stay..” she hold on to Ayame’s face, and she wiped the tears away. “Ahhh, my beautiful uncle, come on stop crying..”

 

“You just admit it.. you wanted to be with them more that us..” Ayame pouted.

 

“Jii chan..~” she whinned. “Don’t sulk over me please…”

 

“Nee chan.. is this true?? We will live with them again??” Henry came with Wook and the others.

 

Sho stood up and he left the room, Akira looked at him.

 

“You know him, he will sulk over this but will get over..” said Yuki.

 

“No, wrong Yuki.. Sho changed since he saw Akira again.. don’t you notice it?? Sho don’t want her to go.. he waited so many years for her.. Akira chan.. you should talk to him… you know his feelings right..” said Kei, well he’s really concern for his twin.

 

“Ye-ah?? Sho really cares for me right..” she said.

 

“Baka.. ( Idiot ) how many times will he prove to you?? Since kids Sho love you and until now he does..” Kei snapped out.. Kei is the quiet and serious type but when it comes to Sho, his twin he is protective. “I’m not asking you to return his feelings, but at least recognize it..” then he left them, he left Akira there standing.

 

‘ Hyung.. is it true?? That guy love Akira??’ SungMin asked. ‘ I didn’t managed to hold him and looked at his memories.’

 

‘Yes he is.. that’s why he is really upset when he heard that Akira wants to live with us..’ said Geng.

 

“Akira chan.. just don’t mind what Kei said.. its just his emotions..” said Nori, she rub Akira’s back to lessen her tension.

 

“But he is right… Sho is always there for me… since then.. and I’m blind cause I didn’t notice it or I didn’t want to notice it..” she said sadly. “Ayame jii..”

 

“Before you leave, talk to him first.. you know that Kid..” said Ayame while wiping his tears. Akira nods and then she left them and she followed Sho.

 

The other vamps look at each other until…

 

“Hyung… please follow Akira… I saw something.. Sho will loose control because of his emotions…” said Wookie while looking at the blank space of the house.

 

“But… but where are they??” asked KangIn.

 

The vamps focused and they look for Akira and Sho’s scent, but they just fail.. they can’t track them. Even Geng and Hae they can’t hear them.

 

“What’s happening??” Hee asked. “Why we can’t track them??” He is starting to panic.

 

They looked at Henry.. well the boy has nothing to do with it.. KangIn just used his powers against him.. now the poor boy is inside an elussion. But a nice elusion. The others think about this situation, Sho is just a created vamp not a pure one so he don’t have powers..

 

 

Akira walked away from the house, she didn’t find Sho at the poolside.. well the snow started to pour again… and still she’s inside the forest.. Forest?? Yes.. the house is located in the forest.. away from the other people.. where their family can find peace. She knows that Sho always wonder inside the forest.. but the reason for that is she don’t know.

 

Shotaro walked away from home, he went to the forest cause he wanted to be alone.. after so many years, he just want to be with Akira. But now.. those vamps are here to take her away.. Sho is loving her since they are kids.. call it possessiveness but he don’t want to give Akira to them. He sit beside the lake in the middle of the forest. He saw the snow flakes are falling…

 

“I want you…” he said while looking at the water.

 

 

Back at Akira….

 

“Sho kun!! Sho kun!! Come on talk to me first..” she shouted. Its really getting cold.

 

Sho heard that Akira is shouting and looking for  him. But he didn’t pay attention to that…

 

“You look sad..” 

 

Sho flinched when he heard the voice.. “Who are you???” he asked when he saw a guy who looks like Akira’s age.

 

“Well its not that important.. look, those guys are trying to still her from you.. you don’t like that right… I know you like her.. theres only one way for you to get her… bite her.. drink her blood…” the guy said bearing a evil tone in his voice.

 

“Drink her blood??” Sho looked at is reflection on the water, his eyes are red his fangs are visible already..

 

“Sho…” Akira finally saw him. “ Sho lets talk..” she reach out for Sho’s shoulders. But Sho pinned her on the ground. “SHO???” she saw his eyes, red.. and on his teeth there are set of fangs. “Sho this is not a joke right??”

 

“I don’t want you to leave Akira.. I know this is the only way…”

 

 

At the house…

 

“This is not good… I can’t go to the forest….” Said YeSung in frustration. “Hyung there’s a force field around the forest..”

 

“This is bad… something is in there.. but they are hiding their scent.. even their voices..” Hae said in frustration.

 

“ Those abilities… its from the council..” said Teuk.

 

“Akira and Sho is there..” said Nori, she wanted to go inside the forest but she can’t.

 

“Keishiro is not here..” Yuki looked around.. all of them are outside the house.. snow is falling.

 

 

 

“AHHHHHH!!!” Akira shouted when she felt sharp thing buried on her neck.. her blood is of something.. but she don’t want to believe it.. “S-sho…” she gasp. She felt dizzy due to lost of blood.

 

“SHOTAROU!!!”

 

When someone shouted Sho stop from drinking Akira’s blood. He looked and he saw his twin brother Kei.. he’s totally lost in himself.. he don’t know what he is doing.

 

“SHO!! Step away from Akira..” said Kei.. when Sho don’t want to move, he run towards him and push him aside. He hold on to Akira. “Akira.. Akira..”

 

“Kei.. w-what is t-this?? I-ts, its hot.. it hurts..” she said tears are visible from his eyes.

 

Kei saw the black traced on Akira’s neck.. it’s the venom.. effecting on her body.. if they won’t stop it Akira will be a vampire.

 

“Sho!! What he hell are you thinking!! You.. idiot!!  She can die Sho!!” Kei shouted at him.

 

“No!! she will be like us and she will never leave us.!” Sho yanked Kei away from Akira.

 

“I will not allow you to touch her!!” Kei punched his brother.. now the twins are fighting for Akira.. 

 

Akira is thre lying on the ground.. suffering.. the rush of the venom is very painful for her, she keep on shouting and shouting but still no one is there to stop it. Until…

 

“Stay still..” someone said to her. 

 

Akira looked at the guy.

 

“I’ll help you…” since the twins are busy fighting each other.. this certain guy make his move.. since before he is there watching to the scene. He leaned over to Akira’s neck and the blood  from her wounds.

 

The pain is three times that the effect of the venom.. its actually the most crucuial process.. to prevent a people from turning into a vampire.. in the history of their raise no one did that before even the councils…

 

“What is that kid doing in here???” said SangMin.

 

 “How come we didn’t notice him before?? That kid trained himself very well.” Said JungHwa. “But he is doing the impossible thing… he can’t save her..”

 

 

Once the kid’s mouth is full of Akira’s blood, he spit it out and then again.. its hard to resist it, he already had the blood on his mouth and he will spit it out.. others will be tempted to drink it right away.

 

“Yah. Yah.. don’t.. just stay with me..” he said, cause Akira is doozing off due to lack of blood on her body. Finally the twins noticed him.

 

“Who are you?! Stay away from her..” Kei said.

 

“Quiet!!.. I’m trying to help her okay.. if its not your stupid brothers fault then I shouldn’t be doing this things...” the guy glared at Kei.  

 

Because of that Kei stopped talking.. he looked at the guy. But still Sho is there and in a different mode..

 

“Shut him down okay..” said the guy.

 

Kei didn’t have a choice but to stop Sho, he was forced to take him down by punching hard at his back. By that Sho fall down on the ground.

 

“Done already.. we need to bring her back to the house..” the misterious guy carried Akira and they hurriedly went back to the house. By that time the force fields are gone. SangMin and JungHwa are out of the scene.

 

 

“Oh!! I smell them..” said ShinDong.

 

“But.. why… why is.. its Akira’s blood..!!” Nori exclaimed.

 

When the saw them coming out of the forest. Ayame run towards them.

 

“What happened here??” He asked Kei who is carrying his un conscious twin brother.

 

“Sho… he lost control.. I don’t know why but I saw him drinking Akira’s blood..” he said.

 

“What??” HeeChul shouted.. “He drank her blood??”

 

“JongJin ah.. what are you doing here?? And why are you soaked in blood?? Akira’s blood..” asked Yesung.

 

“Hyung… I out the venom from her…” he said bit dizzy.

 

“Let me have her..” Siwon get Akira from JongJin.

 

“JongJin ah, why did you do that?? Its really dangerous. We don’t know if you taken out the venom from her.. “ YeSung hold on to his brothers arms, taking his weight cause he latter was about to fall back.

 

“I know.. but I wanted to try.. I hope this will be successful..” he closed his eyes.

 

“JongJin ah, did you drink her blood???” asked Hyuk.

 

“A bit… when I was out the venom.. some of the blood went into my throat..”

 

“HeeChul hyung, what should we do??” Hae asked, panicking and holding Akira’s hands. “She can’t turn into vampire like us.. I don’t want..” he said.

 

“This is bad…” said HeeChul. “Now we have three problems here.. if this guy woke up, probably he will turn into human again, and for our JongJin.. he won’t be vampire anymore… what if his body rejected the blood, he will die.. and for our Akira. She may turn into someone like us…”

 

“Hyung.. lets bring them back home..” said SungMin.

 

“Ayame.. you can go with us.. “ said LeeTeuk.

 

As the others take their car.. the royal vamps, use their speed to get home fast.. HeeChul was the one carrying Akira. KangIn for Sho and YeSung for his brother JongJing. All of them are worried about what will happen to them. 

 

 

*****************

 

posting it again... ^^