Fate Of Blood (Chapter 2: Vampire?)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

 

 

 

When they get home. Zhoumi got surprised to see their situation.

 

“HeeCHul hyung, what happened??” He asked.

 

“It’s a long story ZhouMi. Here..” he handed Akira to Zhoumi. “I’ll go to the lab.. follow me after some minutes, bring those people..” he said and then he left.

 

ZhouMi placed Akira to the couch. “Donghae, what happened??” he asked.

 

“That guy..” HAe pointed out Sho. “He try, ani.. he drink Akira’s blood..” he said pissed off.

 

“Wait!!” henry shouted. “I want to know what’s happening, why my sister is like that?? And what’s all with Sho nii and Kei nii?? All of the blood on their clothes?? What that??” since before Henry is panicking.. he got worried when he saw his sister.

 

“Henry ah, clam down.. it’s a long story and you won’t understand in this times.” Said Leeteuk while calming the latter.

 

“LeeTeuk sama, if you didn’t tell it to me, then I won’t realized it.. Please, I want to know what’s happening..” said henry while tugging Teuk’s shirt.

 

“Hyung, should i??” asked Hyuk.

 

“ANiyo…. Henry ah, listen very carefully.. All of the people her. Except ZhouMi, we are all vampires. Blood ers as human knows..” he said.

 

Henry looked around him, he saw their eyes.. different colors like, red, yellow, blue, orange, pink, brown, and many more. “A-ayame jii??”

 

“Henry… its true, tha’s why we didn’t show up for years.. we didn’t want to be like this.. but they made us… HeeChul’s senpai made us..” he said and try to walk towards Henry.

 

“Jii san… all of you?? That’s why you didn’t grow old?? And our employers… how in the world happen this??” he asked as he palmed his face.

 

“Henry…” Nori reached out her hands to him.

 

“I can’t believe this.. you are real?? MY SISTER!! What did you guys do to her??” he asked angrily.

 

“We didn’t do anything..” said hae.

 

“Apparently your sister got biten by this guy..” said Hyuk. “ If Akira didn’t survive this.. she may die or turned out to be like us… and for this guy and JongJin who try to save her.. there are possibilities that they will be human..” he explained.

 

“human?? Be a vampire??” Henry got confused. “How??”

 

“Your sister Akira, she has the blood that can cure us.. if we drank her blood, we will be human.. but this case is different, she got bitten.. this guys will be a human and she will be a vampire, exchange process… but if she give her blood without a vampire drinking directly from her.. only the vamp will have the effect.” Said Leeteuk while removing henry’s hands on his shirt.

 

“My sister..” Henry dropped on his knees.. “She don’t believe in this things…” he said.

 

“Are you afraid of us??” Wook asked.

 

“No…” said Henry… “ how can i?? you guys are good to us… but what’s the real purpose that… Dr. Kim asked my sister to work for you..”

 

“ HeeChul wanted to protect your sister and you from the council.. you know Henry, your sister’s blood is not ordinary.. they want her out of our raise.. your parents… and your real parents.. they are slayers Henry.. and the council wiped them away cause they are hindrance to our raise…. Since HeeChul is close to her parents, he wanted to protect her…” LeeTeuk told him the summary of the whole story.

 

“But.. will nee chan gonna be okay??” Henry asked.

 

“HeeCHul hyung is calling us..” said Hae. He carried AKira and they went to the laboratory.

 

When they arrived, the boys placed Akira, Sho and JongJin to the beds.. three hospital wards.. and the lab is so big.. the equipments are all expensive and new. HeeChul is already wearing his lab coat. He tied his hair so it won’t block his view.

 

He took blood sample of each of them, for the vamps he put a dextrose but the content is blood and for Akira, he put a new blood which is her same blood type.

 

All patients are now sleeping.. HeeChul keep an eye on them.. he monitor their stats using his computer.. as of now, everyone is in the room.. Henry is a bit sleepy but still he wanted to stay awake.

 

“Henry ah.. come on, I’ll tuck you to bed..” said Siwon in a brother manner.

 

“But nii chan, my sister is there.. and I think I can’t sleep like this.”

 

“ Its gonna be okay Henry..” KiBum touched the latters shoulders.

 

Henry nodded, and Siwon accompany him to his room. KiBum just use his abilities to Henry. The latter is very stressed and he needs to rest.

 

An hour passes.. still no reaction.. both vamps are not waking up.

 

“Hyung!!” DongHae shouted.

 

HeeChul rushed to his side, Hae is at Akira’s side and he noticed that something is different to her.. her skin looks pale and the black marks on her neck are being more and more visible..

 

HeeChul took another sample of her blood and look at it on the microscope. “This is bad.. the venom.. its over powering her own blood. Half of it is almost a vampires blood..”

 

Hae is holding Akira’s hands but then he felt a grip on his hands. He saw Akira shook her head. And when she opened her eyes he saw different color. “No, no, no, this can’t be..”

 

HeeChul looked at Hae..seems like they can’t stop the venom now..

 

“Akira..” Leeteuk went to his side.. “I’m so sorry…”

 

Akira take a deep breath and by that… the line on the monitor went flat.

 

“No.. no!!” Hyuk rushed to her side. “Yah Akira, wake up… you can’t die like this..” he said.

 

“!!” Kyu shouted as he punched the steal cabiet beside him. SungMin calm him down even though for he is hurting..

 

Wookie fell on his knees crying.. “ Akira left us..”

 

Ayame stood there.. looking at Akira’s body, tears keep falling from his eyes.  He don’t want anything to happen like this.. he failed in protecting her.

 

“Ayame san… I’m so sorry for letting this happen…” said Kei.

 

Beep…..

 

Everybody looked at the monitor.. they saw the line moves again. Leeteuk hold on to Akira’s other hand.

 

“Its getting warm again..” he said.

 

HeeChul took a blood sample and then he looked at it again. “The venom… hey Akira’s blood is fighting.. “ he smiled.

 

“She’ll be up in any minute by now..” said Wookie smiling while the tears are falling fron his eyes. “I saw it. Akira will be with us.. she will be human again.”

 

“ShinDong hyung, we need you abilities..” said Hyuk.

 

“I’ll be glad to do it.” He smiled.

 

 

The following day..

 

“Nee chan..”

 

“Henry…” Akira saw henry. “Oh.. you woke up early??” she asked. She got surprised when henry hugged her.

 

“Nee chan, thank God you are back….”

 

Akira looked around her… “Henry… oh, you keep the things already?” she asked when she saw their things well organized and they are already in the mansion. Which she didn’t think about cause ShinDong took care of it already, he put some false details in her memories.

 

 

“I’m glad you are here again..” said KyuHyun as he sit beside Akira on the bed.

 

“Me too… then I will be able to be with my friends again..” she smiled.

 

KyuHyun slowly lean over to her, he hugged her tightly. “We worried a lot… please don’t let it happened again..” he said, more that a whisper.

 

Akira smiled. “This time, I want you to be my friend…”

 

Minutes after the room is full of all the members. Akira keep on talking and talking.. she played with the blonde hair of her employers, saying that it suits them very well.

 

After that Ayame and the others entered the room.

 

“Jii san…”

 

“We will leave you to this place, I know you will be happy and safe in here..” he said as he Akira’s hair.

 

“Thank you jii san.. but you are free to come here and visit us.. then maybe henry and I can go to our house and have a overnight..”

 

At the lab..

 

“Finally he is up..” said HeeChul.

 

“JongJin ah…” YeSung hold his brothers hands.

 

“Hyung.. what happened?? How is she??” he asked.

 

“Akira is fine now.. you saved her..” said YeSung.

 

“I don’t think I did it…” said JongJin.

 

“Nah.. it was successful.. thank you for your help.. “ said Hyuk. “ We almost lost her but she came back..”

 

“Oh yeah, you know that it will happen???” asked Wookie.

 

“I took my break from training and I went here to visit hyung, but on my way.. I smell the scent of the council.. SangMin shi and JungHwa shi.. its suspicious so I followed them.. I guess they didn’t noticed me.. and by that I saw SangMin shi talking to that guy… about the girl named Akira… and there he told many thing to him which trigger the guys emotions.. and he bite her… oh am I still a vamp??”

 

“Yeah you are still one of us.” Said LeeTeuk.

 

“I knew it.. they are taking this seriously…” Kangin gritted his teeth.

 

“HeeChul shi..” ZhouMi asked. “Ayame shi and the others will leave now..” he said.

 

“Oh, really but, Sho is still unconscious..”

 

“Give us a call HeeChul.. once he is awake I’ll pick him up..”

 

“Ayame… lets help each other to this okay…” HeeChul wanted everything to be fixed.

 

“Yeah.. for Akira and Henry… Oh, is it okay if I leave Nori here?? Atleast she will be with Akira and Henry..”

 

“Its okay… I’ll ask a room for her.”

 

After that, Ayame and the others left..

 

“Can I stay here??” Nori asked HeeChul. “I wanted to look over Sho.. for sure he will freak out when he woke up..”

 

“Its okay… hey, we are not like the other vamps around… I can assure you that we are well mannered than them.. that guy..” HeeChul pointed out LeeTeuk who is reviewing some datas on He’s computer. “Hee thought us to be different.. he thought us to be like humans.. and we don’t harm other people..”

 

“I’ll believe you.. that’s  what I saw in Akira and Henry’s eyes… those two, they really like you..  all of you..”

 

“Neh Nori… tell me what’s the feeling of killing other vamps..??” Hee asked in curiosity.. “I saw you since you we’re a kid.. I know that you hate hurting people. But what happened?? I know that you are angry because you turned out to be like me…”

 

“The feeling..” Nori reminisce the things that she did together with the group. “The feeling is, at first I can’t stand it.. but, you know.. the urge to kill the reason why my whole family dies.. is very light.. you know that I hate blood when I was a kid.. but when I get used to this things, it so natural.. seeing those vampires plead for their life..” Nori had the evil smirk on her face.

 

HeeChul nods.. “I see.. now the Nori that I knew.. the one who is shy and quiet type girl is gone…”

 

“yow…” SungMin came. “You want some??” he handed the lollipop to Nori.

 

“What’s this??” she asked.

 

“Lollipop.. ahmm blood lollipop.. I made it my self..” he smile.

 

Nori took the candy. “Its sweet.. with strawberry blood flavor..” she chuckles.

 

“Since you are living here wih us.. we want you to be our friend…” said Hyuk.

 

“Well… I’ll think about that..”

 

 

Back at Akira’s room..

 

“Nee chan.. what do you want to eat?? Let me cook for you…” Henry offered.

 

“Want me to accompany you to the market??” ZhouMi asked.

 

“Yes!! Yes!!” he said.

 

“Henry, no need to cook something for me.. I’m fine..” Akira hugged her teddy bear.. and her Nemo flushie.

 

“No, no, no, I want to.. come on say it..” he keeps on bugging Akira.

 

“Ahmm.. I think I’ll go for Chinese..” she said.

 

“Oh!! I’ll ask HanGeng ge for some dish..” ZhouMi exclaimed.

 

“Come on lets go to  the market…” Henry pulled ZhouMi out of the room. “nee chan we’ll be back…” he smile.

 

“Ahmm take care!!!” she shouted.

 

 

Mimi and Henry went to Geng’s room..

 

“Oh, you two need some of my help right??” Geng asked without looking.

 

“Yup..” said Henry.

 

“Chinese dish..”

 

“How did you know??” Henry asked, wondering why Geng knew what he was thinking.

 

***

 

“Thanks for your help gege..” ZhouMi then pulled Henry out of the room. On their way out they manage to see YeSung and Ryeowook, playing with the dogs.

 

“Mimi ah, Henry ah…” Wook called. “Where are you guys going??”

 

“Market.. Henry wanted to cook something for Akira…”

 

“Here..” YeSung tossed the car keys to Mimi. “Drive safely…”

 

“Thank you….” Said the two.

 

 

On the road way to the market.

 

“ZhouMi shi… what’s the word ‘gege’ I heard you called HanGeng sama..” Henry asked.

 

“Oh that.. it’s a Chinese word for nii chan.. or hyung in Korea..”

 

“Oh.. ahh, ZhouMi shi can I call you like that?? Like ZhouMi gege??”

 

“Of course you can..”

 

“Ahmm ZhouMi gege, thanks and ahhm can I ask you how did you meet Dr.Kim? and the others??” Henry is really curious.

 

“Henry ah, you really want to know all of it.. well it’s a long story.” He said.

 

“I’m willing to listen..” Henry flashed his smile.

 

“I was… let me think.. ahmm a kid when I first met Geng ge,  actually I am the son of their head butler in China.. gege is nice to me, even I’m just a son of a their servant while he is the only prince of the Han Dynasty.” He paused cause there are children crossing.

 

“Huh?? Han Dynasty?? You mean the Han Dynasty?? The Chinese empire??”

 

“Yes.. he is the Son.. only remaining son.. his dad was killed by….” He paused again.

 

“Killed by??” Henry can’t stand those pauses. “Gege, come on tell me…”

 

“Killed by your ancestor..” he said.

 

“Huh?? My ancestor…??”

 

“Yup, they are slayers.. but they are human.. HanGeng ge told me that.. but don’t worry he is not angry at you.. Gege is a good brother to me.. yeah he is more than a hundred years old.. when I met him he’s like that already.. I was a kid and he is older than me, in features and in age.”

 

“Whoa.. I can’t believe this.. He is the prince.. we are studying in school about that. Meaning, the emperial family is vampire…” Henry can’t believe it.. “ In the books they are mean.. humans.. but.. ahhhhhh!!” Henry don’t know how to react.

 

“Calm down Henry.. Geng ge is not bad.. you can see it…” the he continue driving.

 

“But gege, this is different…”

 

“How should I say this, are you amazed or what??” Mimi asked

 

“Ahmm half amazed and half dazed.. “ Henry said and laugh. “So ge, why are you here in Japan if you are with HangGeng sama??”

 

“Gege, told me that HeeChul sama is going to Japan.. he asked me to accompany him here.. so I obeyed, since I know all of them.. and when I came here in Japan, I served as HeeChul ge’s assistant.”

 

“Gege, ahmm may I know what powers did the vamps have??”

 

“Okay. First is LeeTeuk ge, he has the ability to see things from a far. Very far. HeeChul ge, his ability is to hypnotize people.. HanGeng ge, he can read minds..” he was interrupted because of Henry’s reaction.

 

“What??! He can read minds?? Meaning.. he already ready my thoughts..” he face plam himself.

 

“Yes, you are right… then YeSung ge, he can talk to Animals, KangIn shi can create illusions. ShinDong shi can replace bad memories and he can input what ever he wat.. EunHyuk shi, he can remove peoples memories. Donghae shi can hear from a far.. remember when we attend the lantern festival.. he was annoyed cause he can hear Siwon shi and Akira. Speaking of Siwon, he has no powers cause he is like Sho and the others, human turned into a vampire. Only royal and pure bloods had the ability to do other things.. Ryeowook shi can see the future, or to see what will happen, KiBum shi, the emotion controller. And lastly KyuHyu shi, he can make people fall to his command using his voice in singing.”

 

“Cool… nice powers..” Henry smiled.

 

“You know what Henry… the first time you saw Siwon being a vampire you got shocked and un able to talk, your sister Akira is there to protect you away from Siwon..” Said Mimi.

 

“Oh?? When was that??” Henry pouted.

 

“Few months ago, it was full moon and Siwon lost his control.. he went to your room , because of your sisters different scent of blood, he went out of himself and try to hurt you. Akira got angry to us that time… that’s why we need to removed your memories, EunHyuk shi did it.. remember the time that your sister had this wounds on her??”

 

“Oh yeah, I remember now, but you said she fell on the stairs.. you guys lied.. well I guess I’ll really freak out by that time…” Henry continue to pout. “ Their powers are so cool, all vamps have those kinds of abilities?? What about Sho nii??”

 

“no they don’t have.. they will only have the speed sense of smell and other strength but no other special abilities..”

 

Mimi and henry we’re to focused in talking…  but still time passes quickly and they we’re at the super market buying the things that they need for the foods.

 

 

 

*************