Fate of Blood (Chapter 11: Reunited)

Fate Of Blood (HIATUS)

 

 

“Akira will wear Hanbok???” the guy outside the kitchen got excited.

 

“I bet She looks beautiful..” said Hyuk.

 

“Then let’s get change.” Said Hee.

 

“Change??” Hae wondered.

 

“Yeah, we will meet Siwon’s parents so we need to be formal..”

 

“Changed into a formal clothing..” Ordered by Leeteuk.

 

“Neh!!” said all of them.

 

Akira and the others went upstairs to wear the clothes.

 

“Including me???” said Nori.

 

“yes of course..” said HaIn.

 

“Reeza nee, I bet this will be exciting.. it’s like you and Won chan’s parents are having an agreement for a marriage..” Akira teased.

 

“Saeng!! It’s not like that..” Reeza blushed.

 

“It will be my first time to wear hanBok..” Akira hold on to the dress.

 

“Alright!!  Lets wear this now!!” hain ordered.

 

After an hour.. all of the girls are dressed in their HanBoks.

 

“Cool…” Akira looked at herself. “The dress in nice..”

 

Nori knocked Akira’s head. “Yeah, the dress is beautiful but you too.. you look so beautiful..”

 

“Oh.. They are here..” Reeza said.

 

“Okay!” Akira cheered and she stormed out of the room, running towards the staircase.

 

The boys are waiting for them to go down.

 

Once they saw Akira running on the stairs all of them stood up. It was a jaw dropping scene.

 

Akira stopped when she saw her employers looking at her. “Oh no.. Akira where is your manners??’ she asked herself. Then she slowdown and walk. As a lady.

 

HanGeng is laughing. Reading other peoples thoughts are sometimes enjoying.

 

“Sorry..” said Akira.

 

“No… you look so beautiful…” said DOngHae.

 

Akira’s hair grew longer now.. since the day she met the clan. She didn’t cut her hair. She looks like a girl now.

 

Other girls followed her, all of them look so stunning, its like a fashion show.

 

Then suddenly the doorbell rings and their thoughts we’re interrupted.

 

“I’ll open it!!” Wookie said.

 

He opened the door and it reveal Siwon’s parents and his sister.

 

They welcomed them very warmly. Everybody bowed in respect.

 

After a year, Siwon see his parents again.

 

“Siwon..” called his mom.

 

“Umma..” he called back.

 

“Son…” she hugged the latter.

 

Reeza smiled at the scene, at least Siwon was reunited to his parents.

 

“Are you my Son’s friends??” asked his dad.

 

“Neh.. I’m Leeteuk the head of the group..” LeeTeuk bowed.

 

“Thank you for taking care of my son..” he said.

 

“Its our honor sir.. let me introduce you to the others..” as Leeteuk introduced them.

 

Akira looked at Reeza, she hold her hands. “It will be okay Nee chan..” she smiled.

 

“Reeza..”

 

“Auntie.. nice to see you..”

 

“I didn’t expect that you will see him in Japan.. thank you…”

 

“Its okay auntie.. owh, these are my friends.. Akira and Hain..”

 

“Hain..” said Jiwon. “You are the daughter of the Song couple…”

 

“Neh, nice to meet you all..” Hain bowed.

 

HeeChul ushered them to the living room. And they leave the family so they can catch up for the times that they lost.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Akira sneaked to the pool area.

 

“Yuki…” she extends her hands to catch the snows. “Okaasan, Otousan…” she called. “I miss you…”

 

“Akira..” Nori called. “What are you doing here??”

 

“Nothing.. just want to think.. they look good when they are together..”

 

“Who??”

 

“Them.. Won chan and his family…”

 

“you still have us..” Nori hug her.

 

“Nori chan…”

 

“You can come home if you want..”

 

“Akira unnie..” Hain stopped when she witnessed the drama happening. “Owhhh, sorry..”

 

“Nah, its okay.. what is it Hain??”

 

“I.. LeeTeuk shi told me to assemble the foods, I don’t know how too..” she smiled innocently.

 

“Allright, lets do this..” Akira hold on to Hain’s hands and they went to the kitchen, there they saw Henry, Wookie and MiMi holding the platters of the food. “We’ll help..”

 

The boys watched as Akira prepare the table for the Choi family.

 

“Look at Akira, she really look like a house wife..” YeSung commented as he sips his wine.

 

“Yeah.. I wonder what will be his future..” added by ShinDong.

 

“I’m sure she will get married and she will have a nice family, a daughter I bet.. and she will be a very good mother to them..” KiBum tilt his head as he imagined what he said.

 

“Yah!” KyuHyun nudge KiBum’s stomach. “Why are you saying those things..”

 

“KyuHyun ah, it’s a fact.. well let’s ask Wookie about this.. Wookie ah, what do you think will be Akira’s future?? Have you seen any??”

 

Wookie stopped as he heard KiBum. The latter asked him through mind talking.

 

“Wookie nii, are you okay??” Akira asked.

 

“Yes.. I’m fine..” he smiled. ‘Kibummie ah, i.. I didn’t see anything.. so far..’ he replied, and he lied.

 

After they finish preparing the foods, LeeTeuk ushered the family to the dining room.

 

“How about the others?? Are you not going to eat with us??” asked Mrs. Choi.

 

“No ma’am we are fine, this time for your family..” Leeyeuk smiled.

 

“How about Akira shi and Hain shi??” asked Won’s dad.

 

“No, we already ate..” Hain smiled.

 

“The food tasted delicious.. who cooked it??” asked Mrs. Choi.

 

“Our resident Cheff, hanGeng..” HeeChul pointed out HanGeng.

 

“You are such a brilliant cheff..” said Mr. Choi.

 

“Thank you sir..” Geng bowed.

 

Leeteuk gestured them to leave he family.

 

“We will give you your family time now..” HeeChul excussed.

 

 

The group went to the garden.

 

Akira is playing with her hanbok, its different from Kimono that’s why she got excited in playing the cloth.

 

“You know Akira, I’m really surprised that you are wearing this kind of clothes.. what happened to the boyish Akira??” Nori asked.

 

The guys are doing something but they are listening to the conversations.

 

Akira smiled. “I guess… the boyish Akira is gone??” she laughed. “I don’t know Nori chan, I feel like.. I feel like I want to live as my real self.. look at Henry, he already had a partner..” she blushed.

 

“Kyaaaa…” Nori squealed.

 

“Nori chan, stop that..” Akira said. Beside Nori is Hain laughing. “Come on guys don’t be like this.. fine I’ll go back to the Akira that you know..”

 

“No!..” Nori said firmly. “Its better to be like this Akira. “Auntie will be happy about this.. her daughter will be a girl now.. so, tell me. Who is the lucky guy??”

 

LeeTeuk, KyuHyun, and the Lee Brother’s look at Akira.

 

“Lucky guy…” Akira blushed. Then she shook her head. “No one..”

 

“Liar…” Nori pouted. “hain chan, tell me, does someone courting Akira is school??”

 

Hain blinked her eyes. “No.. no one.. but the guys in school got shocked at her transformation..”

 

Akira is smiling, she was looking at the pool.

 

“She looks so innocent…” said Hyuk.

 

“I wonder who will take away her innocence???” SungMin said without thinking.

 

“MWO??” said Eunhae.

 

“Whoa.. I didn’t mean it..” SungMin take back what he said.

 

 

Back at the family dinner.

 

“Siwon, son. will you tell us why you left home??”

 

“Appa, its really complicated and you will never understand it..” he said.

 

“Son, why don’t you try us.. we are your family.. we are really grateful to Reeza that she finally found you.. Siwon ah, is this because of the engagement??” follow up question by his mother.

 

Siwon looked at Reeza. “Its not.. its not because of the engagement.. its more than that…”

 

“You found another girl to be loved??” asked Mr. Choi.

 

Siwon is quiet. “I’m sorry I can’t say that..”

 

“Siwon how can you say that in front of Reeza… she is your girlfriend.” His mom said, a bit annoyed.

 

“Don’t worry about me auntie.. I’m fine…” Reeza still smiled even though its hurting inside.

 

“Being in a relationship is not the reason… its just complicated, I want to be away for a while..” Siwon explained.

 

“But you didn’t tell us where you are.. son we want to understand you but you are not telling us the problem..” his umma is being emotional.

 

“Siwon ah, we are really worried about you, we even asked the investigators to look for you..” Jiwon said.

 

Well yeah, how will he say that he was bitten by a vampire.. His family is a Christian and they don’t believe in that kind of Stuff.

 

“Siwon..” His dad called in a serious manner.

 

 

At the garden.

 

‘Let the humans be away in this place for now..’ said Geng to the group.

 

‘Why Hyung??’ Hae asked.

 

‘Something will happen to Siwon and to his family, ShiDong and EunHyuk we will need you abilities..’ since geng know that thoughts of each and everyone, he know that something will happen.

 

“Akira, Hain, Nori ah.. let’s go somewhere else..” said SungMin.

 

“Where?”  the three chorused.

 

“At the other garden..” KangIn exclaimed.

 

“You mean the garden where Won chan take me??” Akira asked.

 

“Yes.. “ KiBum added.

 

“But why??”Hain asked. “Are we not allowed here??”

 

“Yes, you are not allowed here..” said KyuHyun, in a mean manner.

 

HaIn shut , she didn’t look at KyuHyun. ‘Why you are so mean to me??’ she wanted to ask that question.

 

“Fine we will go, you don’t need to say that in a mean manner..” said Akira as she hold on to Hain and Nori’s hands. “So anyone will accompany us there??”

 

“I’ll do it..” MiMi volunteered.

 

The humans went to the other garden.

 

 

“Siwon we are waiting for an answer..” his father demanded.

 

“I’m a vampire appa..” he said looking at his father’s eyes.

 

His father sighed. “What are you saying Siwon? Are you out of your mind? What kind of friends do you have? Are they telling you those kid of things??” now he is angry.

 

“Appa! It’s the truth! That’s why I left Korea..”

 

“Siwon ah, do not say that.. and please both of you keep calm..” JiWOn wants them to calm down, it won’t resolve the problem if both of them get angry.

 

“Noona, it’s the truth..” Siwon is angry and his eyes turned into different color. Red color…

 

His parents, Reeza and Jiwon turned out to be quiet.

 

“I’m serious and I’m not joking, this is all real.. that night after I send Reeza home, a vampire bite me and he just turned me into one… I left home because I don’t want to hurt you… all of you..”

 

His father stood up. “Siwon are you taking drugs!? Is this what your friends teaching you??!” he is really furious.

 

The boys entered the dining hall and they see that scene.

 

“Siwon.. please..”

 

“Noona, its true.. why don’t you believe me..”

 

“Its true..”LeeTeuk answered. “It’s really impossible right?? But here we are, living until today..”

 

“What did you do to my son??” Mrs. Choi is now crying.

 

“Umma please don’t cry…” Siwon wanted to hug his mother but his father is on the way.

 

“its not us, other vampires… We are really sorry for cause this problem to your family..” Leeteuk bowed.

 

“Bring back my son…” Mrs. Choi cried and cried.

 

“We wanted to do that, but we can’t.. there is still no possibilities that he will be human again..” HeeChul said.

 

The thing about Sho turned into human when he drank Akira’s blood is different now, HeeChul run some test on other animals, the effects are not consistent.. it depends on the body of the vampire.

 

“You take away my son!, evil ones are living in this house…” his father still don’t want to accept the truth.

 

“Uncle, stay calm..” Reeza hold on to her uncle. Then she looked at Siwon. “Does Akira and Henry know about this??”

 

“Only Henry…”said Siwon.

 

“Reeza nee chan.” Henry called. “I turned into vampire too.. Amber, she turned me..”

 

Reeza can’t believe it. “ I don’t know what to say…”

 

“Siw-“ his father didn’t continue what he’s saying cause he clutched his heart.

 

“Appa! Appa!” Siwon catch him cause he was about to fall. “HeeChul hyung!”

 

“At the lab..”

 

The rest of the group takes care of Siwon’s family.

 

His father is sleeping and he is fine now, if they didn’t assist him, he maybe dead by now. Siwon’s mother is with Reeza, she’s still shocked.

 

Siwon is on the balcony.

 

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, he look at it. it was his sister. “Noona.. what are you doing here??”

 

“Why?? Can’t I see my brother?? Siwon ah, I’m not like umma and appa.. I’m an open minded person, you know that. It’s natural to us to be shocked cause this kind of things are not normal to us people.. Wonnie ah, no matter what you are, we are still your family and you can come to us..” she smiled.

 

“Noona, I was really scared at that time.. I don’t want to leave all of you but I need too, if I didn’t do that I will harm all of you.. I was desperate to feed that time..”

 

“It will be alright Siwon ah..” she hugged the latter. “We are always here for you..”

 

“Its nice to know that you accepted me noona, but you know what, after this you won’t remember a thing, you will think that we had a great dinner and we had fun,  ShinDOng hyung and EunHyuk will do something about your memories..” he said.

 

“Really?? you mean we will be able to forget this??”

 

“Yes you are right about that..” Siwon pinched his sister’s nose. “I will miss you again. I’m glad that you are not afraid of me..”

 

The siblings are talking when suddenly Reeza came. She wanted to talk to Siwon before anything will happen.

 

“I’ll leave the two of you..” Jiwon leave.

 

“Reeza… I know this is unfair..”

 

“You can tell it to me but why did you keep it?? I can understand you..” she said as she stand beside Siwon.

 

“But I’m afraid that I might hurt you that time.. I’m still in the process of being a vampire.. but since 1 year after, I can manage it.”

 

“then its okay for us to be together again.. why are you like that Siwon?? Do you really like Akira that much and you forget about me??”

 

“Akira is not involved to this..”

 

“But you love her…” she said in a weak voice. “Do you know I wanted to be Akira, she’s always with you.. you are always worried at her! Come on Siwon do you really forget about me??!” now her tears are running down on her cheeks.

 

“I.. I never forget you.. you are still my friend.. and there is a part in my heart that still belongs to you..”

 

“But not all of it… I don’t want to hate my dongsaeng cause she is really good to me.. fine Siwon, if you really don’t want to be with me.. then I won’t force myself to you..” she smiled painfully and then she left him.

 

“SO mean Siwon ah..” SungMin came. “You know really don’t need to hurt her..”

 

If SungMin only knows the real reason..

 

Inside the lab. ShinDong and EunHyuk are doing their tasks. As much as they don’t want to do it, but they need too.

 

After three hours, everything went back to normal. Siwon having a chat with his family.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi hello.. After 3 years I was able to post another chapter of this Fi.. I hope you guys still remember the story. And I am really sorry for not updating just like what I did years ago.. I'm still finisging college and I don;t think when will be the next upodate after this.. anyways.. thank you.. Love Love..

 

MiHyukie