Lock Without Key

♥~Arrow~♥

 

Jonghyun paced restlessly in the hospital waiting room, it had been over three hours since the doctor had announced that they were beginning Hwa's heart surgery. It was nerve-racking for him to sit in the waiting room, not knowing what was going to happen once the new heart was in her body. For a moment he sat down and rested his head in his hands, Key walked over and sat next to him. "Jonghyun it's going to be o.k., I'm worried to but I think you should rest for a bit." Key soothed. Jonghyun rested his head on Key’s shoulder “You are so nice Key, you are the best chingu in the world” Key smiled at Jonghyun and ruffled his hear like an umma. Jonghyun closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, Jonghyun was happy to Key as his chingu.

 

Taemin hopped from foot to excitedly, he couldn’t WAIT for Min-ji to pick him up! The stage manager had seen him dancing behind the scenes and like what he saw; he had given him a job offer as the main dancer in their next play. Noticing Min-ji’s car he instantly ran towards it, his jacket flapping in the wind. Throwing open the door he quickly jumped in, “Min-ji I made it into the next play! They want me to be the main dancer! And they need a singer so I recommended you.” Taemin smiled cutely. Min-ji ruffled his hair “I’ll sing oppa, I’m so proud you are finally in a show” she said smiling. Taemin hugged Min-ji quickly, "You are the best sister ever! Saranghaeyo!"

 

Hwa-sal stumbled into the waiting room, still wearing here patient outfit. She noticed Jonghyun sleeping on Key's shoulder, while Key was sleeping with his head on Jonghyun's. They looked so peaceful; just wait till they hear the news. Lightly tapping on Key's shoulder she tried to wake him, poor Oppa was fast asleep. "Euhn" she collapsed in pain onto the bench. Leaning back beads of sweat appeared on her forehead, she was going to see Key before it happened. The doctors had warned her not to, but she wanted to speak to Key before her heart was removed, literally. Just in case anything went wrong she had to speak with Key. "Key-ah please wake up" she whispered weakly as she shook him. Key's eyes flew open "Hwa? What are you doing here?!"

 

Minho squeezed Min-ji's hand as they walked happily down the streets of Seoul. Minho had decided to take her for ice cream since it was a day so beautiful and sunny, "Min-ji it's there!" he announced excitedly and led her across the street. As they entered the shop a friendly girl greeted them "Annyeounghaseyo! We have several specials today if you would like to check our board!" she announced. Min-ji and Minho bowed politely and sat down at a table. Min-ji sighed "Key used to love coming here when we were kids; he loved to stick ice-cream in my hair" Minho laughed "In your hair? WOW KEY!" Min-ji hit him on the shoulder "It's not funny! It took me forever to get out!" she protested.  The waiter came over and smiled politely "What will you two be having today?" 

 

"Key, mianhaeyo I just had to see you before they put me too sleep. I was worried that I would never see you again if things go horribly wrong! The doctor said that I could speak to you before the operation." she burst out, frantically. Key hugged her close "Hwa-sal Saranghaeyo, you need this operation. I promise to see you after it's all over. I'll be here waiting, just promise me you will be brave. Araso?" he whispered. Hwa-sal nodded sadly, Key was wonderful; she just hoped to see him again. Key tipped her chin up and kissed her sweetly. "I'll be waiting" he said smiling.

 

"Strawberry" Min-ji and Minho said at the same time. Laughing Minho smiled at the waitress, "We will share one strawberry bowl, Gahmsahmnida". Min-ji blushed, how had Minho guessed her favorite ice cream? "Here you go!" the waitress smiled brightly as she set down their heaping bowl of strawberry ice cream. "Mmm jalwokesumnida!" Min-ji exclaimed as Minho paid the waitress. "Here yeobo" Minho said sweetly as he spoon fed Min-ji. She smiled and let the flavor melt into "Massesio...it might be even sweeter than you numja" she said laughing. "Yah!" Minho exclaimed and smeared ice cream on her nose. "Yah! Minho-ah!" she shouted back and flicked some onto his forehead. "Min-ji-ah! Ani! We should probably eat this instead" Minho exclaimed, laughing. Leaning forward Minho kissed the ice-cream off Min-ji's nose, smiling sweetly.

 

 jae jaen!!! (I love SHINee Juliette <3)