Slipping Through Fingers Of Ice

♥~Arrow~♥

Key opened his eyes to the morning light, he lay on a bed that did not belong to him. In his arms he finally held the angel that he had loved for as long as he could remember, she was beautiful as she slept. He her hair slowly and kissed her cheek, she smiled and opened her eyes. "Kibum-ah I'm so tired" she whispered and stretched. Key helped her get out of bed and pulled her into a slow dance to her morning alarm of U-kiss "0330". "Key I need to get ready for the day, I look awful" she laughed. "I'll wait for you" Key whispered and kissed her on the cheek. Once she heard Key close the door she smiled and danced as she got ready. As she opened the door she found Key smiled out her holding his hand out. She took it and let him lead her down the stairs, she felt warm inside.

 

Min-ji stretched and rubbed her sore neck. Aigoo that was not a good idea to sleep on the couch, she thought to herself. As she turned towards the kitchen area she noticed Minho smiling at her with two plates of Banana Pancakes. "Least I can do as a thank you" he said. Min-ji laughed happily, Minho knew her so well already. She smiled and sat down at the breakfast table across from him, the pancakes were so AMAZING! "These are so good Minho! You are really amazing!" she announced, Minho smiled brightly. "Pabo" he laughed "You have some on your cheek" he laughed. Min-ji frowned and tried to feel as if something was there but only felt soft skin. "I'll get it" Minho whispered as he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

 

Key and Hwa-sal walked hand-in-hand down the busy street to the coffee shop. "Key oppa are you happy?" she asked smiling. "I'm happy to have you Hwa" he whispered and hugged her. Suddenly Hwa-sal stopped, something wasn't right. Something was wrong! IT WAS MINHO! The thought hit her in the chest. She screamed at Key and pushed him away "NO! This isn't right! I love Minho!" leaving Key she started running towards home. Key stared blankly after her, wiping away his tears he began running into the nearby forest. 

 

A knock was heard at the door, jumping up Min-ji opened it and frowned. "Jonghyun what are you doing here?" she snapped. "Is that jerk here?! Is that jerk Minho here?!" Jonghyun yelled. "He isn't here you freaking idiot! GET OUT!" she yelled back. Pushing Min-ji aside Jonghyun flung the door open to reveal Minho standing in shock. "You broke Hwa-sal's heart!" He screamed and punched Minho in the jaw. Enraged Minho jumped on Jonghyun and the two began to fight each other on the hallway floor. "STOP STOP!" Min-ji cried out. Throwing Minho against the railing Jonghyun raised his fist but dropped to the floor suddenly. Behind him was Taemin shaking with a raised frying pan. Min-ji and Minho burst into laughter at the thought of poor Taemin hitting someone. Min-ji lead Taemin and Minho back inside as they all began laughing together.

 

Min-ji sat Taemin down on his bed and calmed him down with Banana Milk, he was still shaken up but he seemed calmer. As she entered the living room Minho swept her into a warm hug "Gomawoyo sarang" he whispered. Taking her face in his hands he closed his eyes and kissed her pink lips. Min-ji felt perfection as their lips locked and fit perfectly with one another. As they broke apart Min-ji buried her head in Minho's shoulder. As she glanced up she noticed Hwa-sal, shocked, and standing in the doorway. Minho broke away from Hwa-sal and stared in amazement. 

 

"YOU JERK!!" Hwa-sal yelled, "I came back for you Minho-ah!! I LOVE YOU!!" she screamed in frustration. Minho took Min-ji's hand in his and replied calmly "I love  Min-ji now, she fixed the heart that you broke. Key loves you and you need to go back to him, find love elsewhere" Hwa-sal only smiled evilly. Pulling a gun from behind her back she aimed it at Minho. Min-ji instantly jumped in front of him "ANI ANI!" she screamed. Smiling Hwa-sal pulled the trigger as Min-ji closed her eyes. Min-ji prepared herself but only felt pain in her side as Minho barely pushed her down. Blood seeped from her side wound as the bullet had only grazed her. Jonghyun came running in and began dragging the screaming Hwa-sal away. Minho instantly ran for the phone and dialed 911 "Please help me!! A terrible accident!!" he screamed into the reciever. Min-ji closed her eyes and began to feel lightless

 

Min-ah could hear the sound of crying outside of the apartment she shared with Onew. Opening the door she peered outside, Onew hugged her from the back "What's wrong?" he questioned. "I hear crying" Onew opened the door all the way and gasped at the figure the lay crouched in the hallway. Min-ah kneeled near him and asked "What's wrong?" lifting his head he whispered "It's my-my Hwa she is gone and I think I fell down. I'm I'm Key" Min-ah examined the bump on his head and helped him up. "Onew I think he needs some fever medicine" Onew nodded and helped her bring Key inside. Laying Key on the couch Min-ah wrapped him in warm blankets and gave him some medicine. Onew came over and kissed her on the cheek "I'm going to grab some more medicine from the store yeobo~" he whispered and left

:) <3

 

So aegyoooo~

Minho-ah!!!