No Matter What Happens...I Will Always Find You

♥~Arrow~♥

Minah sighed and rolled over in her bed. No matter how hard she tried...sleep was impossible. The name of her love pounded in her head, screaming in her ears. To make matters worse a terrible thunderstorm was slamming against the entire city, crashing against the hotel windows. Without warning her door slammed open, causing her to scream and hug her knees to her chest. "Minah-yah gwenchana (are you alright)?" someone whispered as they wrapped their arms around her. Tears of relief streamed down her face, "I'm sorry, I'm always so sorry" she choked out. "Onew I..." she started but was cut off. "Ani...Just sleep, everything is okay now I promise you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up in his car. He didn't trust Minho to leave Minah alone so he had slept in his car in front of the hotel. "Aigoo...Jeongmal Apayo (It really hurts :()" he rubbed the back of his neck and rolled his shoulders back. "Coffee sounds so good right now." He cleared his throat and turned the keys in his car, only focused on returning as quickly as he could to Minah. He rubbed his eyes quickly as he pulled out into the road, still groggy from lack of a comfortable sleep. Suddenly the screeching sound of metal on metal pierced his ears, making them bleed. The windows exploded and glass flew into the street, the car tumbled until it rolled upside down. Blood seeped from his forehead, obscuring his vision, glancing at the black tar below him...he out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah opened her eyes, blinking in the sunlight. Onew must have left after she had fallen asleep in her arms. All that was left was a chai latte and a envelope with her name on it. She opened it and began to read the letter:

I don't care what he does or thinks'

I'm here to protect and love you, I left after you fell asleep

I am sleeping in my car outside, waiting for you to wake up :)

I will check on you later and explain everything

-<3

Minah smiled, Onew could not hide anything even if he didn't leave his signature. She stretched and realized she was only wearing her overly large t-shirt and boy shorts. "Aigoo, I am going to have to change." Taking her time she sipped her latte in between getting ready. When she was happy with her messy bun and sweats he unlocked her door and headed into the hallway. She hummed 'Dazzling Girl' as she left the building. Suddenly the noise of two cars crashing pierced her eyes, the metal sound screamed in her brain as she stood frozen on the curb. "Onew! Onew ANDAE!" she screamed and rushed towards his car. She dialed 911 and cried as she told them what happened "Please...please just save my Onew!" she screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho yawned and sat up slowly. "Aish...sleeping in a car was not exactly what I had in mind for the perfect weekend." As he began to pull out from his parking spot a car pulled in front of him, mistaking the gas for a brake he slammed his foot down and crashed. The windshield exploded, forming cuts on his stunned face. The tires screeched against the pavement and the smell of burnt rubber filled his nose. His head whipped forward and slammed into the steering wheel...making the world go black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minji-ah, ireona(get up)" Taemin whispered and shook her gently. Minji rolled over and groaned with no intention of getting up at all. "Minji come on you know that you are going to be really excited when I tell you that you are no longer confined to your hospital room!" Taemin exclaimed. Minji sat straight up "Jinjah?!", Taemin nodded enthusiastically. "Minji you are finally awake!"Key announced happily. "Key Oppa! What have you brought that smells so good?" Key smiled and sat down next to her "Junk food so you have been warned." he winked and handed her a warm cup of Ramyeun with chopsticks.  Minji dug in right away, so happy that she didn't have to taste the horrible hospital food so early in the morning. "ppalli meoggo! (Eat quickly!)" Taemin said impatiently. "We have to take you out today!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Onew-ah Onew-ah!" Minah screamed through her tears. She carefully undid his seatbelt and pulled him out of the car, grunting at his dead weight. She pulled him into her arms and held him as she sat in the middle of the wreck. Gently she wiped the blood from his eyes, her tears staining his cheeks. "Minah..." he whimpered as his eyes slowly opened. "Onew, Onew, it's me. It's your Minani" she soothed and his hair. Onew reached up and gently wiped a tear from her face. "Uljima (Don't cry)" he whispered. She laughed gently and let more tears fall. "Minah...no matter what happens. I love you." Onew choked out as his eyes closed slowly. Minah's eyes widened and she shook her head violently. "Andae Andae! (No No!)" "Onew stay with me! Please...I love you" she begged as she screamed out in pain. The pain of her aching heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho groaned and opened his eyes slowly, tasting the iron of blood in his mouth. He yanked of his seatbelt and crawled clumsily out of his upside down car. He turned his head to see the figure of a girl crying over someone, was it the other person in the accident? He shook his head and let his vision focus slowly. Minah? Onew? He shook his head again. The person he had hit...was Onew? Minah had let him comfort her last night so why...why was she like this now? Why was she only worried about Onew? Didn't she care about-...He stopped his thoughts and leaned up against his car, not caring that he pass out again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho opened his eyes once again to a bright light. It was utterly silent except for the sound of the IV drip. As he sat himself up he noticed the emptiness of the room, not a single person had come to see him. "You're awake" a male doctor said cheerfully as he entered the room. "Mmm your vital signs are quite good, if you want you are free to walk around as long as you have the IV bag with you. As you stand up be very careful, as we removed a lot of glass from it and you lost some blood." The doctor unhooked some of the cords and smiled, "Well I will leave you now so you may get up whenever you are ready." Minho sat thinking for a while, not forgetting the pain in Minah's eyes as she looked at the injured Onew. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed he breathed in deeply "Here it goes". He stood up quickly and started to stumble but felt someone grab his arm to steady him. He turned to look and his eyes widened in shock "M-minah?" he asked. Tears welled in her eyes as she smiled "Oppa...I came back."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew woke, startled by the bright hospital lights. Minah had fallen asleep with her head resting on his bed. He her hair gently as she began to wake. Minah slowly opened her eyes to find herself lying in a hospital bed with Onew sitting next to her. "Yah! Onew-ah!" aren't you supposed to be in this bed?" Onew chuckled, "You looked tired!" Minah shook her head. "Never mind, I'll go look for some food to get you, hopefully chicken." She patted Onew's fluffy hair and left his room. As she passed the hospital room she noticed one with the name "Choi Minho" outside of it. She rushed inside and grabbed his arm as he started to fall towards her. "M-Minah?" he asked confused. Tears formed her eyes and she smiled "Oppa...I came back." She hugged him, sobbing. "Eottoke? (What to do?) What happened?" Minho her hair. "It's only a car accident." He cupped her face and began to kiss her...not this, she thought. She jerked away but he quickly pulled her back, holding her firmly so she couldn't move. Eventually she began to kiss him back, letting him run his fingers through her hair. He lifted her up and laid her on the hospital bed, kissing her neck. As he began to kiss her lips again she stopped him. "Minho, I can't" she murmured and left the room.

 

Orenmanida Nae? It's been such a long time! I am back to finals again but I just had to write this^^ I have been so busy with highschool -o- so Jeongmal Mianhaeyo *90 degree bow* please look forward to more and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Saranghae yeoreobun! <3