On Rainy Days

♥~Arrow~♥

Min-ji entered the small apartment that she shared with her busy brother Taemin and her sad brother Key, Key had spent seven years of his life staring out a window. Setting down the bags of groceries she went over the list to make sure she hadn't spent to much of the money, they had been living off of their parent's will/inheritance money and Key had left his job. Sighing she walked toward's Key and found him sleeping with his head against the wall, he often slept in the window seat and waited for his 'love' to wake up. Min-ji did something she had never done before, she lifted Key up, carried him to his bed and laid him down. He hadn't slept there for seven years and it was time for change. Key didn't even wake, he was so thin and exhausted that he slept deeply. Min-ji smiled and knew that his dreams would be of the girl he always talked to himself about, "My Key Oppa (brother) Saranghae, you are so crazy" she whispered and left the room. 

 

Hwa-Sal glanced at her watch and hurried into the coffee shop that she visited every morning, glancing up the apartment window she was shocked to find no one there. Normally it seemed as if an angelic boy was sitting there, watching her lovingly. Shaking her head she ducked inside and out of the rain, "Annyeounghaseyo" she said to her sister Min-ah who worked there as a barista. Min-ah smiled and began making her favorite cappuccino. Hwa-Sal felt hands cover her eyes and a deep voice whisper "Guess Who". Laughing sweetly she answered "Minho-ah!" Minho twirled her around and gave her a sweet kiss. Hwa-Sal found herself not as happy as she used to be, she felt empty somehow even though she was in Minho's embrace. "I have the day off" he said smiling, "What do you want to do yeobo?". Hwa-sal didn't feel like doing anything but she replied "Let's go somewhere there is no rain!" Minho laughed and handed her the coffee, "Follow Me"

 

"I'm home!" the happy Taemin announced, trying not to disturb the neighbor's. "Shhh pabo!" Min-ji scolded with a smile, "I FINALLY got Key to sleep in his own bed". "Really? Amazing!" Taemin whispered excitedly. "My chingu (friend) Minho is coming over for dinner, can you make Ramyeun?" Taemin asked sweetly. "Of course Taemin" Min-ji replied and ruffled Taemin's hair. Taemin smiled brightly and began helping unload all of the groceries that Min-ji had just bought, singing 'Jojo' as he worked.

 

Minho had taken Hwa-sal to a very nice ball, she looked like a princess in her white gown and sparkling earrings. Minho twirled her around the room and smiled at her in his handsome suit. During the slow dance she rested her head on Minho's chest and swayed with him. Suddenly she couldn't hold the emptiness any longer. Pulling apart she said "Mianhae I have to help my parents with something Annyeoung!" "Hwa wait!" Minho protested but she was already running out of the ballroom into the pouring rain.

 

The doorbell rang and Taemin hurriedly jumped up to answer it. Flinging the door open Taemin exclaimed "Minho hyung!!" and welcomed him inside. Min-ji glanced up from the cooking Ramyeun and blushed instantly, Minho was so handsome!! "The Ramyeun smells very good! Gahmsahmnida for having me!" Minho said sweetly. "It's done!" Min-ji announced and placed the bowls around the table, she then carried one up to Key who had went back to his window seat. "Key eat, jaebal?" she said sweetly and was surprised as Key took the bowl and began eating with a smile. Min-ji shook her head in disbelief and went back downstairs.

 

After everyone had finished eating Min-ji gathered the dishes and placed them in the sink, she was surprised to find Minho following her. "I'll help you" he said smiling. Filling the sink with soapy water the began washing the dishes and talking pleasantly. While watching a very mischievous cup Min-ji accidently splashed Minho with soapy water. "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!" Minho yelled and dumped water all over Min-ji while laughing. Min-ji laughed and threw the sponge at him. Minho tried to run towards her but slipped and fell, dragging Min-ji down on top of him. With their eyes inches apart they barely breathed. Minho rolled over and helped Min-ji up, blushing brightly. "Mianhaeyo" he said sweetly, "Annyeounghaseyo and thanks for the dinner" was all he said before he left. Min-ji smiled and continued with the dishes, her heart beating fast.

Jae Jaen!! Saranghaeyo yeoreobun!!! <3

Boy who should not be sad 3