Party

Pretend

Sorry for taking so long. Enjoy

After couple days Hoya family along with Seohyun went to the event together and photos were taken, people asking who the girl is.
"She my grandson wife, that makes her my granddaughter." said grandma
"When did your son already got married?"
"Not to long ago, they didnt want to let any know about it."
"Why not? Is your granddaughter pregnant or something."
"No please dont make such rumors, my wife isnt pregnant."
"Oh i see, we are happy about your marriage Hoya."
"Thank you." 
Hoya hold onto Seohyun hand and he knew she was trying to hide from the camera. He trys his best to block her, until he saw Taeyeon and Woohyun walking towards them both. 
"Seohyun." 
Seohyun look up and saw her sister, she had tears in her eyes and hug Taeyeon tight. After couple min they both stop hugging and look at each other. 
"Taeyeon i miss you so much."
"I also miss you too Seo."
"Where Hyoyeon?"
"I havent seen her, why do you look so pale now."
"Its nothing, i'm just nervous thats all."
Both the girls didnt want to be separate but Hoya grandma came and ask to talk with her alone. Them both went to her table and talk until it was time to sigh  the paper partnership. After Hoya father sigh the paper he invited his son and daughter-in-law to join him on stage along with the other company son. When Seohyun and Hoya saw who it was all three of them were shock to see each other again and better then that they are going to be parents. 
"Seohyun its nice to see you again." 
"Nichkhun."
"Hoya nice to see you again." 
THey all walk down from the stage and Nichkhun ask to dance with Seohyun, Hoya couldn't say no so he took her to the dance flood and both of them dance together. When the song end Seohyun came back to the table where Hoya was sitting. Later on the night they saw Hyoyeon and Aj entering the party and both the girls ran to their sister. 
"Hyoyeon what took you so long?"
"Sorry, we had to get ready."
"I'm happy your here now." said Seo
"Me too, i miss you two so much." 
"We miss you too Hyoyeon."
All three boys went to sit and talk while the girls went outside together, when the girls were outside Nichkhun,Siwon and L came to talk with them. They all talk and got to know each other more, when all three girls husband came out and saw them all together they walk to the girls.
"Seohyun what are you doing out here?" ask Hoya
"Oh Hoya, i came out here with my sisters and met Nichkhun,Siwon and L."
"Taeyeon mom wants you to go inside with me." 
"Ok..see you later." walk towards Woohyun
"Hyoyeon."
"L i have to go now, see you around." hyoyeon walks towards Aj
"Bye Hyoyeon." said L
All three couple went inside and the three men also follow them, when the party end everyone went home. Woohyun and Taeyeon were in their room when he ask her a question.
"Do you like that guy Siwon?"
"Woohyun ah, why are you asking me?"
"I'm just wondering?" smile at Tae
Taeyeon smile back and lay down on the bed, while Woohyun on the sofa. They both went to sleep, Hoya and Seohyun didnt really say anything to each other since they got home. He just keep looking at her and when she turns to face Hoya he would turn.
"Are you ok?" ask Seo
"Yeah, i'm fine."
"Did i do something wrong?"
"No."
"Goodnight." 
"Night." said hoya
When Hyoyeon and Aj got home he went to their room and change his cloth then went out with Hyuna. Hyoyeon also change her cloth and went to sleep, later when he came home he got on the bed and sleep.