chp20

Pretend

 

 

Taeyeon and Mi Hi went to the some food and when they met Woohyun parents, she didn’t know what to do and she couldn’t run away. Her father in law walk up to her and talk with her while the mother in law stay back.

 

"Taeyeon how are you?"

"Good."

"Is this your baby?"
"Yes, it's Mi Hi your grandchild."
"My grandchild." looking at tae

"Yes, when I left I give birth to her."

"May i?"

 

Taeyeon slowly hand Mi Hi over to her father in law and he had this big smile on his face when he held onto her. He turn around to face his wife and ask her to come over and meet their grandchild. The mother in law saw the baby and she smile, then turn to face Taeyeon.

 

"Will you come home?"
 

The question was so sudden that Taeyeon didn’t know what to say, the mother give her couple days to think about it. After spent couple hours together Taeyeon took Mi Hi home and rest. She called Seohyun and she came over.

 

"I met Woohyun parents."
"You did?"

"Yeah."
"How did it go?"
"They ask me to move back in."
"What do you think?"
"I don’t know."

"Do you want Mi Hi to know her father?"

"Yes."

"Then give it a shot, maybe he might turn around and care for the both of you."

"I don’t know if he will be able to let go of Seungyeon."

"You don’t know until you try right?"

"Then I have to talk with Siwon."

"Ok, Tae I have to go back before Hoya comes home."

"Why?"
"He will get mad and think I'm with Nichkhun."

"Ok, be safe."

"Bye."

 

Seohyun got back just before Hoya bring Suzy and the baby home from the hospital. He ask Seohyun to cook them food and when she finish cooking they came to sit down.

 

"Who cook this?" ask Suzy

"I did."

 

Suzy got up and grab the plates and threw them into the garbage, Hoya just looked and Suzy then to Seohyun.

 

"I'll make my own food, I don’t want killer to make me food."

"Suzy enough."

"You’re a you know that."

 

Hoya was shock that Seohyun called Suzy a , he never thought he would ever heard those words from her.

 

"At least I'm not a sleeping around with other man then my husband."

"Don’t accuse me of doing that when you’re the one doing it."

"Both of you stop it." hoya stood up "Seohyun go back your things."

"You heard Hoya, go get your things and leave this house you ."

 

Seohyun went upstairs and packed her belonging and came back down to meet Hoya by the stairs. He stick his hand out and grab her bag and they both walk out together. Suzy was happy that Seohyun wasn’t in the house anymore and when he baby cry she told the maid to take care of her. Suzy left right after Hoya and Seohyun. When their parents came home to a crying baby and no mom anywhere they took the child and walk around with her.


"Cho Hee where is your mother?"

"Where Suzy?"

"She just left."

"She didn’t say anything to us."

"It's ok, where Hoya and Seohyun?"
"I heard Hoya ask Seohyun to get her things and he send her somewhere." said the maid

"Honey called Hoya and ask him what's going on?"

 

After Hoya father finish talking he came and told his wife what happen and about Suzy they don’t know. Kikwang and Bae are always playing outside whenever he doesn’t work, Bae got use to calling Hyoyeon and Kikwang his parents.

 

"Mommy." ran to her

"Bae come drink some water."

"Ok." took the bottle

 

Bae walk over to Kikwang and give him the bottle of water to drink, after he drink some Bae pour the water on him and ran inside the house to grandma and grandpa.

 

"Mama, hide me."
"What's wrong?"

"Daddy coming to get me."

"Stay behind me and your daddy cant get you."

"Bae where are you?" said Kikwang

"Not here." answer bae

 

Kikwang walk around the living room then playful tackle Bae and they're on the floor rolling like kids, the family always been smiling at since Bae came into their family. Just then Hyoyeon stomach starts hurting, she didn’t know why but she has a feeling that it wasn’t good.

 

"Kikwang!"

 

He heard and ran outside to find Hyoyeon in pain, he carry her and ran to his car.


"Mom, we're going to the hospital."

"Mommy, I want to go too."

"Bae you stay with grandma and Jinyoung."

 

Kikwang and Hyoyeon left and soon after their family came and saw him outside waiting to see what's going on with her. They all waited until they saw the light turn off and came the doctors and nurses.

 

"How my wife?"

 

 

Ok, I'll stop here..but I'll update again soon..do you guys like it? If not I'm sorry anyways have a great day and smile..be safe everyone.