chp16

Pretend

 

Kikwang and his family went Hyoyeon and her mom house to get her back, when they got there she was outside watching her brother play. Jiyoung came out of the car and ran towards Hyoyeon, she hugged her so tight.

 

"Jiyoung."

"Why did you leave, did you not love me."

"I do love you, and mom and dad too."

"What about Kikwang?"

"I..where mom and dad?"

"Over there?" pointing at them

 

Hyoyeon went to greet them and invited them inside the house, the parents talk together and Kikwang and Hyoyeon were outside with the kids.

 

"Hyoyeon I know that I have no right to ask you to come back but can you please come home again."

"Kikwang this is what you wanted, I'm giving you your freedom."

"I don’t want it anymore, ever since you left things doesn’t feel the same and I feel lonely without you."

"I don’t know if coming back would be a good idea."

"Hyoyeon please give me a chance, I know I never really got to know you but I feel like I already known you for a long time."

"What about Hyuna?"

"I broke up with her."

"Oh."

"Will you please come back?"

"Can I think about it."

"Sure."

 

 

Hyoyeon went back to live with Kikwang and his family again, after couple months has pass Woohyun took Taeyeon back to the city when Taeyeon was 5months. Both Woohyun and Taeyeon are starting to have a good relationship with each other.

 

"Taeyeon let's go to the hospital for a check up."

"Ok, did you make an appointment."

"Yes."

 

On their way to the hospital Woohyun had a call, when he saw the caller he turn it off and keep driving. When they took Taeyeon to give some blood test Woohyun turn on his phone and listen to the voice mail from Seungyeon. He deleted the voice mail and texts that he got before Taeyeon came out, on their way back home Woohyun got a call from someone and he turn his car around and went back to the hospital.

 

"Woohyun what's going on?"

"I just have to go see someone in the hospital quick."

 

They got back and he ran out of the car while Taeyeon was confuse but she also got out and walk inside. She didn’t know where he was going but she look around until she spotted someone she knows and walk towards that person. Someone came out of the room and it was Woohyun, she stop and hide behind a door to listen to what they are saying.

 

"Woohyun thank you for coming."

"What happen to her?"

"Ever since you broke up with her she wouldn’t eat, do anything and today she couldn’t take it anymore so she try to cut her self."

" It's all my fault."

"Son, don’t blame yourself for this..she a grown women and the choice she makes are in her own hand."

"But if I didn’t break up with her she wouldn’t be like this."

"Do you think I can stay with her for while."

"If that's what you want."

"Thank you."

 

Seungyeon dad walk pass the door that Taeyeon was hiding and she walk to the room they have Seungyeon stay in. Taeyeon look through the little window on the door and saw Woohyun holding her hand and bend down to give her a kiss.

 

"Seungyeon wake up and I'll make you happy."

 

After Taeyeon saw the scene she walk back to the car and waited for him, she waited for couple hours in the car but he never came out. Taeyeon decided to walk home since she doesn’t have a cell phone with her.  As Taeyeon was half way someone saw her and he stop his car and ran towards her.

 

"Taeyeon what are you doing out here in the sun."

"Siwon."
"Let me take you home."

"I don’t want to bother you."

"Your no trouble at all, look at you your so pale."

"Siwon I'm fine." smile weakly at him

 

Siwon carry her and ran towards his car, he drove them to the hospital since she wasn’t feeling good. After the doctor check he came back out and talk to both Taeyeon and Siwon.

 

"Taeyeon where Woohyun?"

"He busy."

"You know better not to be out in the sun too long."

"Sorry."

"Go home and drink alots of water, then rest it's not good for the baby."

"Ok..thank you."

 

The doctor left the room they were in and Siwon help Taeyeon walk out of the hospital.

 

"Let me take you home."

"Thank you siwon."

 

When Taeyeon got home she went to their room and wrote a letter for Woohyun, after she finish writing the letter she pack her things that she bought from home. She took a look at the house before leaving.

 

Seohyun was in her room when Hoya came in, he wanted to talk with her but she had nothing to say and walk out. He follow her around until she turn around and face him.

 

"What?"

"I really want to know what you think of this?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"The truth."

"You want to know the truth..fine..i don’t like the idea that I'll have to share you with other women and the fact that she pregnant your going to care for her more..i'm happy that your going to be a father soon maybe then I can leave. "

"No matter  what happen your leaving is out of the question and I would still care for you as much as I do now."

"Do you really think that."

"Yes."

"I'm going to go talk with grandma." walk to grandma room

 

Seohyun and grandma were talking  with each other when Suzy and her parents came, they saw Seohyun and look at her dirty then turn towards Hoya and his parents.

 

"I hope you all take care of Suzy well."

"Don’t worry we will take care of her well."

"Thank you."

"Take Suzy stuff upstairs."

 

Seohyun and the other maids help bring her stuff to the room she will be sleeping in, her parents left and Suzy asking Hoya to take her out. Hoya and Suzy went out until it was getting dark when they both came home. Seohyun was reading a book in the back while the cold freeze came by, she look up at the sky and smile.

 

"Dad, are you here with me…I feel lonely being here."

 

Seohyun got up and walk back to the house when she saw Suzy and Hoya kissing, she wanted to go in but didn’t want to bother then either. As she was watching them both their kiss deepen she felt sad but she didn’t know why until she drop her book and they both stop.

 

"What is that?" ask Suzy

"Maybe someone drop something."

"Let's go to my room."

"You go first, I'll come up."

"Ok."

 

Hoya watch Suzy went upstairs and he walk towards the noise that make the sound, when he saw that it was Seohyun he walk up to her.

 

"What are you doing back here?"

"I went out to read."

"Did you just got back."

"Yeah."

"You saw didn’t you."

"No." walk pass him

"I know you saw."

"So what if I did, what can I do about it." 

"Seohyun wait."

 

Seohyun turn around to face him.

 

"Yeah."

"Are you mad."

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." walk upstairs to her room

 

Hoya went to sleep with Suzy instead with Seohyun, after while she got use to living with Suzy and Hoya not coming into her room anymore. One day Seohyun went out to buy some food for Suzy when she met Nichkhun. They both talk and walk together buying things, he send her home and also help her bring some food inside the house.

 

"Nichkhun thank you for helping me."

"Seohyun ah, I glad I bump into you today."

"Me too."

"If you need anything let me know and I'll come help you ok."

"Thank you."
 

Nichkhun give Seohyun a hug before leaving and Suzy walk in on them, later when Hoya got home she went and told him what happen. Hoya walk out of Suzy room and down the hallway to Seohyun, he didn’t bother to knock on the door. She was cleaning her room when he close the door.

 

"Ni..i mean Hoya."

"Now your going to call me Nichkhun too."

"No, I was talking to him just now and he his name just came out."

"Your talking to him."

"No not like that, he just a friend."

 

Hoya grab her cellphone and throw it on the floor, she went to pick up her phone and look at Hoya.

 

"Why did you do that."

"Why did you hug him."

"I didn’t."

"Don’t lie..Suzy saw you two hugging."

"Hoya it’s a love hug its just a friend hug."

"I don’t care, I don’t want any man hand on you."

"Get out..get out of my room."

"No."
"Go sleep with your Suzy and don’t come back here."

 

Seohyun push him out and lock her door, Hoya was knocking until Suzy came out of her room and ask him to come to her room. Hoya went to her room.