Woohyun and Taeyeon

Pretend

 

Taeyeon always thinking about her sisters and if they are doing ok or if they eaten yet, she ask if they can go meet her sisters couple times but he always seen busy with his father company and his mother's order. Taeyeon doesn’t know what to do in the house, when she try to help they don’t want her when she try to talk with her mother in law she doesn’t talk back and always leave when Taeyeon enter a room. Taeyeon been really lonely and doesn’t know what to do, she then decided to go out and shop around for some cloth and send it to her two younger brothers and their mother at home. When she was shopping and saw Woohyun with some other lady talking and laughing, she wonder who she was but didn’t want to get involve and just watch for while then left. Woohyun saw Taeyeon leaving and he ended thing with that lady and chase after Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon what are you doing out here?"

"Woohyun, I wanted to come out for while."

"I told you not to come out like this with out me."

"But your always busy."

"Look I'm sorry that its been hard and lonely for you but please don’t do this again."

"Why cant I go out?"

"If someone see you and me together they will know that you’re my wife and news will be out."

 

Woohyun grab her hand and pull her towards his car, but he didn’t notice that some people got pictures of them together and leaving holding hands. That night on news they should the picture and his whole family got mad. Taeyeon came down and also saw the news and look at Woohyun who was sitting down rubbing his forehead.

 

"Taeyeon this is the reason why I don’t want you out."

"I didn’t know, I'm really sorry."

"Look what you did, now we have to go out in public with you and Woohyun."

"Mother I didn’t mean for this to happen."

"Forget it, what's done is done already. Tomorrow let the news know that we will be having a conference soon." said the father

"Taeyeon come with me upstairs." grab her hand and pull her with him

 

Both Woohyun and Taeyeon went to their room, when he got inside he close the door and turn to face her. He told her what's going to happen and and if the news ask her questions don’t answer and let him do the talking.

 

"Do you understand this."

"Yes."

"Look for something nice to wear during the conference."

"What about your girlfriend?"

"What about her?"

"What if she saw the news?"

"I really don’t know right now."

"Woohyun I'm really sorry."

"Taeyeon its not your fault, its mine for not telling you."

 

After couple of days they held the conference at their company and alots of new reported came. They have Woohyun and Taeyeon came out together holding each other hand and look happy. Woohyun pull the chair for his wife to sit and the reported starts asking questions.
 

R-How did you two meet?

W-I saw her in the mall and went to talk with her.

R-Why did you two decided to get married without letting anyone know.

W-We wanted to just do a small family gathering.

R-Is your wife pregnant that’s why your doing a small gathering only.

W-No my wife not pregnant, she just thought having a small one is better.

R-Did her parents come to the wedding.

W-Um..no they weren't in Korea so they couldn't make it.

R-This question is for your wife, Why did you want to marry Woohyun knowing that he is one of the richest family in Korea.

W-Why would you ask that, me and my wife love each other and its she doesn’t even know that I was rich.

R-How can she not know? Your name always on tv and news paper.

W-My wife doesn’t like to read or watch tv that’s why she doesn’t know.

R-When did you and your current girlfriend break up?

W-We..we..broke up while ago and then I met my wife. I'm sorry we have to go now, thank you for coming.

 

Woohyun got up and Taeyeon follow, they both went into the car and headed home. When they got home Woohyun phone was ringing and he look at the called and didn’t know what to do. He pick up and the other line was yelling at him.

 

Phone

How can you get married when I'm still dating you.

Babe, I'm really sorry..it wasn’t suppose to happen like this.

Don’t call me babe when  I cant even trust my boyfriend anymore.

Seungyeon ah, please listen to me explain this.

What is there to explain?

This marriage isn't true.

Don’t lie to me Woohyun.

I'm not lying babe, I'll explain things when you get back.

I'm coming home in two weeks, tell me then.

Phone End.

 

Woohyun turn around and saw Taeyeon listening to him and his girlfriend talking. She look at him and walk to their room, he follow they went to sleep since it was a tiring day for the both of them. As days goes by Woohyun starts to have feelings for Taeyeon. Whenever he wakes up and Taeyeon will still be sleeping rolling around on the bed.

 

"Taeyeon ah, why are you so cute." smile and walk to the restroom.

 

When he came out Taeyeon woke up and they both got dress and headed downstairs for breakfast. Before he goes to work Taeyeon would walk out with him and waving bye to him everyday since she move in with him. One day Taeyeon wanted to go out and she met a guy name Siwon, they both talk and got to know one other. Siwon decided to drive Taeyeon home so she doesn’t have to call their driver to come and get her, when she got out of his car Woohyun came home and saw her with Siwon.

Woohyun got out of the car and walk up to Taeyeon and put his arm around her shoulder.

 

"Who this Taeyeon?"

"He a friend I just met?"

"Hi my name is Siwon and whats your?"

"I'm Woohyun her husband."

"Oh your married? I didn’t know that..well its nice to meet you both..see you around Taeyeon." drove off

"Why are you with him?"

"I just met him when I was walking around."

"Go inside."

"Ok."

 

Taeyeon walk up the drive way and Woohyun drove his car inside, they both walk into the house together and had dinner then to their room.

 

"Woohyun ah, I wanted to ask you if I can go see my mom and two younger brother."

"Taeyeon if you want to go, I'll take you tomorrow."

"Really?" ran up to woohyun

"Yeah, I'll take tomorrow off."

"Yay, thank you." she hug him and jump up and down.