chp17

Pretend

 

Woohyun came home and didn’t see Taeyeon but he just thought that maybe she just around somewhere, he went back to the hospital to stay with Seungyeon. When Seungyeon woke up and saw Woohyun next to her she was really happy.

 

"Seungyeon you got me really scared."

"Woohyun sorry."

"Your didn’t do anything wrong..it's me who should say sorry."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too Seungyeon."

"The doctor said you can go home soon."

"Really..will you come see me."

"Of course I would."

"What about Taeyeon?"

"She'll be fine..anyways I have to go home..i'll come back tomorrow morning ok."

"Ok."

 

Woohyun give her a kiss on the cheek but she turn her head and kiss his lips instead, he didn’t refuse it either. He break the kiss and smile at her before leaving her room, when he got home his parents ask him where Taeyeon was.

 

"What do you mean where she is?"

"I havent seem her for more then a week."

"What? I thought she was here."
"When was the last time you saw her."
"At the hospital."

 

Woohyun ran upstairs to check her cloths, he notice that they weren't there anymore and ran downstairs. He ask all the maid if they seen her but they all havent seen her since last week. They were talking until a younger maid came back from her home and he ask her.

 

"Have you seen Taeyeon?"

"Yes, I saw her pack her things and left in a car."

"Do you know who the driver is?

"Sorry young master, I didn’t see him."

"It’s a guy?"

"I think so."

"Thank you anyways."

 

Woohyun drove to the girls house and talk to her mom, she hasn’t seen Taeyeon since Woohyun took her away. He look for her everywhere but he couldn't find her, whenever Seungyeol call he would go see her and stop his search.

 

"Seungyeol how are you feeling?"

"Good, I miss you."

"I miss you too."
"Woohyun is it true that your wife left you."

"She didn’t leave me, I just don’t know where she is."

"Don’t worry to much about that girl."

 

Seungyeon walk up to Woohyun he start kissing him, soon they were on the bed half nake. He spent a lot of night at their house and sometimes she would come over and sleep with him.

 

Aj and Hyoyeon starts falling in love and soon after she got pregnant, his parents were so happy that they will be having a grandchild soon.

 

Hoya starts to forget Seohyun since he became busy with Suzy and the pregnancy, the only time he had with Seohyun is when Suzy tell him sometime she saw Seohyun doing or who she with. They always argue more then normal ever since Suzy came into the picture.

 

"Why are you  yelling at me?" ask Seohyun

"Why are you always playing innocent."

"How do I play innocent?"

"Your still going to lie to me even if your doing something behind my back."

"Hoya what are you talking about?"

"You and Nichkhun."

"There nothings wrong with me talking to a friend."

"He just not a friend, he wants you Seohyun."

"Stop it!" walk to the door

 

Hoya pull her back and she fell down on the bed, he climb on the bed and pull her farther away from the edge.

 

"Let go."

"No, I still want a child." hold her arms tight

"Your having one." struggle free and slap his face

"Seohyun."

"Hoya, stop with your nonsense talking about me having your kids cause I don’t want them to grow up and be like you. "

"Seohyun stop it."

"I don’t want them to have a father like you, I hate you." bite his arm

 

Hoya didn’t let go of Seohyun even if she bite his arm, he just go through the pain and when she done he pin her down on the bed. Seohyun knew what's going to happen and she didn’t fight back, he kiss her and she also kiss him back. Later Hoya left Seohyun room and went to pick up Suzy from her parents house, they came home and saw Seohyun cooking dinner for the family to eat. After Seohyun finish cooking she set the plates out on the diner table. Hoya went upstairs to put Suzy things away and Seohyun went to the garden to get some more stuff she planted. When she know that Seohyun was out she went into the kitchen and pour some stuff into the bowl she was suppose to eat. At dinner after Suzy took couple bites she fall asleep on the table hitting her head. Hoya ran to get her up and took her to the hospital. After the doctor finish checking on her they said she had some sleeping pills in her food and that's why she fell asleep.

 

"It's not good for pregnant women to be taking sleeping pills, she could of have hurt the baby and herself."

"Thank you doctor, can I take her home."

"Yes, but be careful."

 

Hoya took Suzy back home and laid her to rest, he came downstairs where Seohyun and his family were.

 

"How can you do this to Suzy?"

"Hoya what are you talking about?"

"Why would you do something so dangerous to a pregnant person."

"Hoya?"
"Don’t pretend to be stupid Seohyun."

"Hoya stop it right now." said his father

"How can I do that if Seohyun try to get rid of my child."

"What?"

"Seohyun is what Hoya said true?" ask grandma

"Grandma I would never have the heart to do that."

"Hoya did you see Seohyun do it."

"No but the doctor said it was in the food."

"If you don’t know who did it you shouldn't look for someone to blame."

"She the only one cooking tonight."

"Hoya I really didn’t do it."

"Shut up Seohyun, get your things and leave."

"Hoya!" said his family

 

Hoya grab her hand and starts pulling her upstairs and put her things in the suitcase and drag her back down stairs where his family waiting.

 

"Hoya! If you kick my daughter in law out your kicking me out as well." said grandma

"Grandma she try to kill my baby."

"You don’t have proof that Seohyun did it."

 

Grandma went over and held onto Seohyun hand as she was crying, Hoya let go of Seohyun hand and took her back to her room.

 

"Sweetie please don’t think bad of Hoya, he just mess up because of Suzy plan."

"Grandma I really didn’t do that."

"I know you didn’t sweetie."

"Go sleep and don’t worry about anything, as long as I'm here nothing will happen to you."

"Grandma." hug her "Thank you."

"Good night sweetie."

 

Seohyun close the door and try to sleep but she couldn’t so she called Nichkhun, she walk out to go sit outside and talk.