chp19

Pretend

 

It was getting close to Suzy time for birth and they headed to the hospital  to stay there, when she was in labor Seohyun was at home making food for them. She went to the hospital and saw Hoya holding the baby in his arms.

 

"She really cute."

"Thank you, Seohyun come sit next to me."

"Ok, let me put these foods away first."

"I don’t want her to touch my baby."

"Suzy?" hoya looking at her

"She try killing my baby before."

"Suzy enough." said Hoya

"What your taking this killer side over your baby mother."

"Both you of stop it." said grandma

"Seohyun go home." said the mom

"Ok."

 

Seohyun walk outside and waited for a taxi when she felt someone cover her eyes, she remove that person hand and face him.

 

"Nichkhun?"

"Hi Seo." smile at her

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you."

"Oh, how did you know I was here?"

"I called and the maids said you came here."

"Did you need something."

"Yes, a day with this lovely lady."

 

Nichkhun and Seohyun walk towards his car when they saw Kikwang and Hyoyeon walking into the hospital. She shouted for her sister name and she turn to look at the person that shouted at her.

 

"Seohyun." said Hyoyeon

"Hi guys, what are you doing here?"

"Suzy had her baby and I came to drop off some food for my family to eat."

"How come your not inside with them."

 

Seohyun look at Nichkhun before she turn back to face her sister and her husband.


"She doesn’t want me near her baby."

"Why?" ask Kikwang

"She said I try killing her baby once."

"Did you?" ask Hyoyeon

"No, I didn’t."

"Then why is she blaming you."

"I don’t know."
"It's ok, no one else is blaming you." said Kikwang

 

Seohyun and Nichkhun bid their goodbyes to the couple and walk back to the car, in the car he was happy and she can see how happy he is.

 

Hyoyeon and Kikwang went for a check up and the doctor said everything about the  baby is find and come back again the following month. He took her to walk around the park where alots of kids were be.

 

"I cant wait to take our child to the park."

"Me too."

"Do you think Taeyeon would come back."

"I don’t know, do you want her to come  back."

"Yes."

"Then why don’t we find a time and go talk to her about coming back home."

"Do you think she wants to come back."

"I know she miss your mom and our little brothers along with you and Seohyun." said Kikwang

 

Hyoyeon they were walking when a little boy came up to them and held onto her dress, she bend down to the little boys level and smile at him.

 

"Where your mommy?"

 

The boy just shake his head and Kikwang pick him up, they look around but didn’t see anyone looking for a kid. It was getting dark when a lot of kids went home already and really few people are left.

 

"Kikwang."

"What do you think we should do."

"Take him to the police."
"Let's wait for couple more minutes to see if anyone looking for him."

"Ok."

 

30 minutes went by and their wasn’t anyone left at the park, the two took the boy to the police station. They told them where they found this boy and that no one there seem to be looking for him, when Hyoyeon and Kikwang were about to leave he cry and was holding onto her dress really tight.

 

"Kikwang what should we do."

"Hyoyeon I have to take you and rest."

"But he crying."

"Maybe he miss his parents."

"The parents that left him." hyoyeon pick him up

"Babe don’t carry him, you can hurt yourself."

"Then you carry him."

"What are you going to do about this boy." Kikwang ask the officer

"We will take him to the orphanage home until his parents come and find him or someone adopted him."

"Your just going to give him away just like that."

"What do you want us to do, theirs alots of chase like this happening everyday." said the officer

"Kikwang." held onto his hand

"Hyoyeon your already pregnant and your not going to be able to play around with him."

"But I can teach him things and I can watch Jiyoung and him play together."

"Why?"

"He looks so cute, and he found us out of all those people in the park..just for while until we find his parents or they came to get him."

"And what if they never came."

"Then we keep him as our own too."

"Hyoyeon he still young, and we're having a newborn soon."

"I know, but I can take care of it..please."

 

The officers just look at the couple going back and forth about this decision and at the end Hyoyeon got Kikwang to change his mind and they took the boy home. When they got home their family were surprise to see them carrying a boy with them.

 

"What happen?"

"Well..we found him."

"Found him?"

"It's more like he found us."

"Why is he here with you?"

"His parents must be missing him."

"We waited half our day in the park but no one came to look for him and we even took him to the police."

"What did they say?"

"They cant do much beside putting him in the orphanage home until his parents comes and find him."

"Why didn’t you leave him there?" ask mom

"Hyoyeon couldn’t let that happen."

"Sister-in-law your keeping him." ask Jiyoung

"Yes, Hyoyeon wants to keep him until his parents comes and take him."

"Sweetie are you sure about this?" ask his mom

"Yes, mother."

"Ok, as the father in law I'm happy for the both of you and I will love him as our own too."

"Same with me too son, and Jiyoung love him like your nephew too."

"Ok..what's his name?"

"We don’t know."

 

They ask the little boy again but he didn’t say anything beside holding onto Hyoyeon hand. They were thinking of a name for the boy then Jiyoung stood up.

 

"How about Bae?"

"Bae?" said everyone

"Why not."

"I like it Jiyoung, Bae it is."

 

Hyoyeon turn to look at him and ask if he likes the name and he nod his head to her, she smile and Hyoyeon left Bae and Jiyoung in the living room with the family. She back with a plate full of food for Bae and some sweets for Jiyoung.

 

"Come here Bae and Jiyoung."

"Bae let's go eat."

 

Jiyoung held onto Bae hand and they ran towards Hyoyeon, they both sat down together and Hyoyeon feed him food. Later that night they got a room next to Jiyoung room for Bae to sleep in.

 

They finally let Mi Hi come home with Taeyeon and Siwon and they were with the baby girl all the time. One day Siwon ask if Taeyeon wants to go back home where her family is, she agree and soon after they both came back. Taeyeon called Hyoyeon and Seohyun that she back and living in a apartment that Siwon has rented for them. The two sisters came to see her and they were surprise to Hyoyeon with a boy.

 

"Hyoyeon who this boy?"

"His name is Bae, he my son."

"Your son?"
"When?"

"I adopted him couple days ago."

"Oh..hi Bae I'm your aunty Seohyun and this is your aunty Taeyeon."

"Hello."

"Your so cute..can aunty hold you."

 

Bae look at Hyoyeon and she nod at him and ran to Seohyun arms, they were spinning around and laughing together. They talk about what's going to happen now that they are back in Seoul.

 

"I'm going to let his parents know about Mi Hi."

"When?"

"Soon, but not now."

"Taeyeon I'll come over and help you everyday."

"It's ok if your busy Seohyun."

"I have nothing to do, so don’t worry about me."

"Bae and I can come over sometimes too."

"Thank you girls."