End

Pretend

 

Hyoyeon was taken to the hospital by her husband Kikwang, the doctor came out and told the family some news about Hyoyeon and the child is carrying.

 

"How my wife?"

"Kikwang ah, I'm sorry to say this but you lost the child."

"Wha..what?"
"The child already left this world."

"How? How can this happen, last month you said we were doing good."

"Sometimes things like this just happen, I'm truly sorry for your lost."

 

With that said the doctor left and the nurse told them to go see her in room 309, everyone rush in and saw Hyoyeon sleeping. They stay while the room was full of sobbing, Hyoyeon woke up and ask what happen to the baby.

 

"Kikwang what happen to our baby?"
"Hyoyeon." tears came out

"What happen?"
"Our baby left us."

"No, that's not possible..she told me that she going to give me happiest."

"Hyoyeon you were dreaming, she left us already."

"No, I want my baby." try getting up

 

Kikwang held Hyoyeon down as she cry in his chest, the family were crying together and all you can hear are their saddest sobbing for the baby. All the nurse who went inside and came out of her room were in tears.

 

"Hyoyeon I'm sorry."

"I want my baby back."

"I know you do, I want her too."

"How can this happen to us, we're we loving parents enough for her."

 

Bae was behind Jinyoung crying silently as he watch both Hyoyeon and Kikwang cry, he wanted to go to them but decided not to. Hyoyeon cry for couple of days and wont eat anything, even her sisters couldn’t get her to eat. Until Bae came and grab the food on the table and walk towards her.

 

"Mommy, eat this."

"I'm not hungry."

"Please eat this."

"I'm not hungry." look away

 

Bae walk around to face her, and he hug her.

 

"You don’t want me anymore?"

 

When Bae said that Hyoyeon tears were on the edge of falling, she pick him up and hug him.

 

"Don’t say that, of course I want you..you make me so happy and you love me just the like the way I love you."
"Then why wont you eat?"

"I'm just really sad right now."

"I know my baby sister wont want to see our mom starve."

"Bae."

"She told me to take care of you and love you 100 more times for her."
"She told you that."

"Yes, she said she sorry that she couldn’t stay with you and love you and dad."
 

Hyoyeon smile at him and he feed her some food, soon they let Hyoyeon go back home. Ever since she came home Bae never left her side, not even when she needed to use the bathroom. He will always stand by the door and wait for her. Time pass and things were getting back to normal when she had a dream of their daughter, she came and told her to take care of Bae and she left him behind for her. When Hyoyeon woke up she ran to Bae room and check on him, she saw him sleeping and went over to give Bae a kiss before going back to her room.

 

Woohyun came home and saw his mom holding a baby in her arms, he walk over and ask who the baby is.

 

"Its Mi Hi."

"Who baby is it?"

"Who do you think it is?"

"I don’t know, that's why I'm asking you mom."
"Nam Mi Hi."

"Why does this baby have the same name as us?"

"Because it's yours." said a voice in the back

 

Woohyun turn around and saw Taeyeon standing in the middle of the room, he walk over to her.

 

"Where did you go?"

"No where."

"You left me behind."

"No Woohyun you left me first."

"Taeyeon I-"

"No need to explain I know why you left, I only came back to let you know about Mi Hi."
"Where are you going?"
"Siwon ask me to marry him."

"What?"

"He wont love Mi Hi and you."

"And you will?"

"I.."

"I made my choice Woohyun, he took care of me when you left me for Seunyeon."
"I came back for you."

"No you didn’t, you didn’t even notice me gone."

"Taeyeon please don’t."
"I give you what you wanted, now it's time for my happiest."

 

Walk over to Mi Hi and grab her from Woohyun mom, the mom walk up to Woohyun.

 

"You lost the women that truly love you."

 

Woohyun watch his mom walk off and walk towards Taeyeon and Mi Hi. He wanted to hold his daughter so she let him.

 

"She beautiful."

"She is."

"Taeyeon are you really leaving me."

"Woohyun when I needed you the most you left me, and now I move on."

"Taeyeon please."

"Sorry Woohyun."

"What about Mi Hi?"

"I'll bring her to see you sometimes or you can come see her at Siwon place too."

 

Taeyeon took the baby from Woohyun and got into the car, they left him and meet up with Siwon at his apartment. Woohyun took out the letter he got from Taeyeon and he finally sigh the paper to let her go free. He send the letter back to her and within couple of days she got it back and saw his signature on the line. She wanted to cry but Siwon was next to her so she had to hold in her tears, they went to the court house and give them the papers.

 

Hoya took Seohyun to go live in a different house that he bought while ago, he wanted to live in that house with the women he love and that women was Seohyun. Hoya got a called from his parents saying that Suzy left and she wont be coming back for the baby. Seohyun and Hoya both took the baby and they begin living their life to the fullest. He stop being jealousy about Seohyun and Nichkhun, soon after Nichkhun found someone that is close to Seohyun and married her. Each of the sisters begin their life as  real wife and a mother.

 

Guys I hope the ending was ok..i'm not really good at ending..forgive? Haha..anyways thank you for reading my story up until now and I'm really thankful for all the comment you left and to my readers you’re the really beest..without you guys I would have giving up….thank you all so so much. Be safe everyone.

 

 

Ok so i guess i lost the last chapter for this story so now i'm posting it up again..^^