Chapter 02

Deer You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 02 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Dear Him [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The He(s) [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Yuri's eyes were fixed on Jiyong as he walked towards their table, or to be exact she was staring at his hair, hoping that it would turn black instantly. Youngbae who was beside her, could only laugh at her expressions. He didn't need to ask to know the silly bet these two always bet on.

 

"Quit staring at my hair. No matter how long you stare at it, it wouldn't turn black." Jiyong laughed at her expression. 

 

"You are a big fat liar oppa! I thought your hair was still black 4 days back when you met up with Youngbae oppa?" Yuri was pouting as she complained, "I was placing a bet to make Yoong pay for the meal! It's sushi for goodness sake, I was so confident!"

 

"That was 4 days back as what you have said, so many things can change in the span of 4 days." Jiyong rebutted, taking up the empty seat beside Yoona. "Don't blame it on me~"

 

Yoona was trying her best to not burst out laughing given that her friendship with Yuri was at stake.

 

"Oh, the triple Ys are all present on the first day of school~" Jiyong chimed, "Fancy to see you on the first day of school Kim Yerim?"

 

"Yah! I only missed the first day of school once! You said it as if I have been missing all of them." Yerim rebutted.

 

Kwon Jiyong is one of the most popular figures in the Faculty of Law. When you first see him, you would never think that he is from the Faculty of Law. His outer appearance might give off the charismatic vibe that an aspiring lawyer should possess. However, after a glance at his flashy hair colors, you would know that he is wild in his natural habitat. Out of 10, all 10 wouldn't believe that he belongs to the Faculty of Law or maybe think that he should be transferred to the Faculty of Arts instead. He would only dye his hair back to black or brown if there are upcoming court trials classes since the school insists them to be in proper attire. Other than those events, he would be attending school with multicolor hair every alternate week. He might seem like a person who is hard to approach but when he is with his group of friends, he is just a goofball, a 360-degree change from the vibe that he gives off.

 

"Yah, isn't this yours?" Jiyong took out a hair tie from his bag, passing it to Yoona.

 

"Eh? Why is Yoong's hair tie with you?" Yuri looked at Jiyong suspiciously and before she could say anything else, Yoona cut her off.

 

"I was searching for it for the entire night, I dropped it at the shooting site?" Yoona asked and took over the hair tie, "Thanks oppa!"

 

"You guys had a shoot together?" Yuri voiced out, "Don't tell me..."

 

"Yeah, had a shoot yesterday for the school's PR team." Before Yoona could cut in, Jiyong had already finished his sentence, leaving Yoona cursing in her heart.

 

"Oh~ Is this why you were so confident this morning, Im Yoona?" Yuri let out a dangerous smile, "You two gang up on me!"

 

"Aren't y-you guys hungry? I'm hungry!" Yoona stuttered and stood up, "Jieun is too slow, I can't wait any longer."

 

Yoona was using Jieun as an excuse as a failed attempt since Jieun had clearly informed everyone that she would miss the first day of school.

 

"As usual, the gluttony, what do you expect?" Yerim shook her head, "Wait for me!"

 

"Jieun is not coming you idiot, Im Yoona!"

 

☾☾☾☾☾

 

Only the guys were left at the table, laughing at the girl's little quarrel over a sushi bet. Sitting opposite Jiyong was Im Siwan, who is known as the pretty boy of the campus. Siwan is in the Faculty of Theatre Arts which is also classified under the Faculty of Arts, he is in the same Faculty as Youngbae and Yerim. Other than being in the Faculty of Arts, Siwan is also in the school's track and field team, adding another plus point to his reputation. Being the flower boy on campus, he has his own group of fans chasing him around the school.

 

"Did you have a hard time finding the class for our Ms. Im today?" Youngbae spoke up.

 

"Nah, same old routine every semester, you know how clueless that girl is when it comes to directions. I did cause a little commotion in her faculty, and that is why she always runs off before reaching the entrance of her lecture halls." Siwan smiled and replied, "I was almost late for class, to be exact, I reach the hall 3 minutes before class started. That Kim Yerim was late and she still dare to blame me for not saving a seat for her."

 

"Sorry, I can't be your witness since I was even later than Yerim." Youngbae held his hands up and laughed.

 

"Bae ah, I think you should bring your girlfriend for a sushi feast, in order to bring some peace to the group." Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter