Chapter 01

Deer You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 01 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Dear Who [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Who are you? [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] It was a new semester, everyone had their well deserved break and now they are back to the hustle life. Another round of trying to survive in the new semester. A girl who was walking towards her faculty, had her hair tied in a ponytail. She was constantly looking at her phone, with the school map on the screen as she tried to navigate her way to her first class, without noticing the changes to her surrounding. Even though this was her second year in the university, she always had trouble finding her way to her first class. Just as she thought that she was definitely going to be late for her first class, she felt a pat on the back of her head.

 

"Yah Im! You're going to fall into the drain at this state!" A cheery voice caused Yoona to look to her side. He was wrapping his arms around her shoulders, giving her an annoying smile that she hates the most. "Looks like someone is having trouble finding her way to class, AGAIN~"

 

He would always find the chance to but Yoona has her own method of defending herself. However, she had been using the same old reasoning and everyone around her could finish her sentence.

 

"It's because the school is to-"

 

"too huge~ Yeah yeah, same old reasoning ever since I first met you. Can you come out with a better excuse next time?" He could perfectly finish the sentence for her and it would always leave her pouting. At the same time, he took over her bag that was on her shoulders.

 

"Tsk, I swear you are the most annoying of them all." Yoona rolled her eyes, "Then could you please bring the lost child to her class like what you have always been doing?" Yoona smiled cheekily. She wasn't planning to argue with him since her attendance was at stake.

 

"Oh sure~" He took off his bag that was hanging on his shoulder and threw them into Yoona's arms, grabbing her phone swiftly at the same time. "Give and take, follow me!" He finished his sentence and started dashing towards the entrance, leaving Yoona behind, with her wide doe eyes opened, only to realise what was happening after a while. 

 

"Yah!"

 

What a start to the first day of school.

 

☾☾☾☾☾

 

"Thank you OPPA~ Here's your BAG!" Yoona emphasized on the last word sacarstically, and pushed his bag towards his chest, taking her bag in return. That caused him to laugh at her little actions as if she was getting her revenge. "Bye!"

 

"Wow, is this how you are going to act after I KINDLY showed you the way to your class? I might be late for my own class!"

 

"You are not in track and field for no reason oppa!" Yoona waved her hands without looking back.

 

He looked at her backview and let out a chuckle after she disappeared behind the door. He looked down at the watch on his wrist before dashing off, rushing for his own class.

 

Any guesses who he is?

 

"Im Yoona! Here!"

 

Yoona entered the class, looking around to look for her bestie. She smiled after spotting Yuri waving her hands at her and she was seated in the middle of the hall. However, the moment Yuri shouted Yoona's name, everyone in the hall turned their head, looking around and was trying to locate her. Yoona swore Yuri was doing this on purpose. Yoona let out a shy smile after hearing all the mumurings in the hall, before rushing to where Yuri was, taking a seat beside her.

 

"Kwon Yuri, you did that on purpose didn't you?" Yoona raised her brows at her, pouting.

 

"It's the tradition! By shouting your name, it will cause everyone to turn their head, even the females! It is fun to watch!" Yuri let out a sly smile. "You know how big of a commotion you have caused on the first day of school~ Even the PR team of the school sent you an email on the first day of school, asking if you want to be the ambassador of the school."

 

"You are saying it as if I'm the only one~" Yoona shook her head, taking out her laptop from her bag.

 

"Did your track and field oppa show you the way to class again?" Yuri took a look at the time, "Did you make him sign a slavery contract with you? To be your personal GPS on the first day of every semester?"

 

"How did you know?" Yoona looked at Yuri curiously, she was sure that no one saw him since he didn't sent her all the way to the front of the hall. "More like I have signed a slavery contract with him. I carried his bag for your information."

 

"That's becuase our deer Yoong is early for her FIRST class of the semester!" Yuri giggled, "But he is still losing out~ He might be late for his class~And I'm sure he carried your bag too~"

 

As long as Yoona got to her first class safely, there would not be an issue for the rest of the classes since Yuri would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter