Chapter 04

Deer You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 04 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Dear Brother [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The Warmth [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Youngbae looked around and notice that the situation was about to get awkward all thanks to his beloved girlfriend. 

 

"Aye Yoong is definitely taking Jiyong's car. Her bag is still in his car!" Youngbae grabbed Yuri's arms, "We're taking the subway, anyone with us?" 

 

"I shall be the brightest lightbulb for tonight~" Jieun cooed. 

 

"Anyone wants a ride?" Siwan cleared his throat, clearly hinting at Yerim. "There's only one seat, be quick!" 

 

"Oppa! Me!" Yerim took the hint and shouted before following behind Siwan closely, "See you guys tomorrow!" 

 

The day was saved all thanks to Dong Youngbae. Everyone separated their way and Yoona was walking alongside Jiyong to the car. Jiyong and Yoona live in the landed property around Gangnam, their house only a street away from each other. That's the reason why Yoona always gets to hitch a ride to school or whenever they are heading home. And it also explains why Yoona was so comfortable getting onto the passenger seat, even leaving her stuff in the car before heading to the restaurant. 

 

"Send me a copy of your timetable," Jiyong said while getting into the car, "I've been asking you since one week before school started." 

 

"Actually it's okay oppa, you don't have to send me to school everyday! I can ta-" 

 

"Who says I'm going to send you to school everyday?" Jiyong cut her off, "Aren't you tired of arguing about the same topic at the start of every semester? I was trying to see if there are days where we start school at the same time, you can hitch a ride to school, how awesome is that?" 

 

"Lies! You sent me to school everyday for the last semester, claiming that your classes start at the same time as mine." Yoona turned her body towards Jiyong, "There was one fine day, I saw you at the basketball court at 9 am ~ Who the hell plays basketball at such timing?" 

 

Just when Jiyong thought his white lies were covering up well since no one was in the same faculty as him. Yoona was running errands to get some documents over at the faculty of science and when she passed by the basketball court, she saw Jiyong all alone playing basketball at 9 am. 

 

Jiyong was a little flustered as he wasn't expecting her to blurt out his little white lies. Jiyong didn't know that Yoona see him at the basketball court that day. If he did, he would have found some excuses to block off her suspicions.

 

"I do! Send it to me and stop nagging like an old granny."

 

"Granny?!" Yoona wasn't satisfied with this calling, "Anniya, not telling you~" 

 

"You know Yuri will not hesitate to send her class schedule to me if I ask for it right?" Jiyong knew that both of them are definitely taking the same modules this semester since they have been doing it for the past 2 semesters. 

 

"Yo-" 

 

"So it really depends if you want to send it to me yourself or having me to ask Yuri for it, I wouldn't know what nonsense is she going to spread~" Jiyong smirked, "I'm not losing out on anything~"

 

"Yah! You're really a scammer, Kwok Jiyong!" 

 

"Yeah yeah, the scammer has brought you home. We're here." Jiyong pulled over, parking the car smoothly. Instead of waiting for Yoona to get off the car like usual, he took her bag, along with a file before getting off the car.

 

"Yah, why are you getting off?" Yoona looked at his action curiously.

 

There were no replies from Jiyong, just a smirk on his face before he closed the door with Yoona still inside. It took a few moments for Yoona to react before she rushed down the car, trying to catch up with Jiyong.

 

"Yah!" Yoona caught his arms, "You're coming in?"

 

"I-"

 

Before Jiyong could reply to her question, an annoying voice was heard.

 

"Is that Jiyong hyung?! Noona! Why are you acting lovey-dovey with Jiyong hyung in front of our house!"

 

Both of them looked up to only see Im Hyunsik peeking his head out of the window, smiling widely at them. Im Hyunsik, he is 2 years younger than Yoona. Yoona's only younger brother, a goofy boy who loves to irritate his sister but loves her more than anyone else.

 

Im Hyunsik that brat, Yoona swore to not share any of her tteokbokki with him later. Jiyong shot her a look and Yoona immediately admitted defeat. Once Hyunsik saw Jiyong, he will never let him off easily. The two Ims definitely fought a lot when they were younger just like any other siblings. However, when they grew older, things have gotten better, even though they still bicker from time to time. Yoona dotes on her little brother more than anyone else, even though sometimes, she has to admit that he is getting on her nerves more often as he grows up and he probably gotten all the teasing skills from Jiyong.

 

☾☾☾☾☾

 

"Jiyong hyung!" Hyunsik came rushing down to the door, greeting his favorite hyung, "I haven't seen you in a while!"

 

Hyunsik was smiling from ear to ear, he was so glad to see Jiyong after some time. When Hyunsik smiles, you can barely see his eyes and creases will start forming at the end of his eye smiles. His eye smiles are probably the reason why girls are chasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter