Chapter 05

Deer You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 05 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Dear Favor  [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The Start [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] "Jiyong oppa sent you to school today?"

 

"Uh huh, wae?"

 

"No wonder~ He was asking for my timetable yesterday." Yuri raised her brows, "It seems like asking for my timetable was an excuse, he just wants to know YOUR timetable which is SIMILAR to mine."

 

"Mwuh? He asked you for the timetable?!" Yoona's eyes went wide open, gritting her teeth while she mumbles, "That big fat liar."

 

Apparently, even before Yoona sent Jiyong the timetable, Jiyong has already got it from Yuri. It means that Jiyong was fooling around with Yoona last night, to get on her nerves. Yoona stood up aggressively from the bench with her sandwich in her hand, Yuri looks at her bestie with a face of bewilderment. 

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"

 

"Nothing," Yoona took a bite on her sandwich, "I'm going to find Siwan at the field, want to come along?"

 

"Ani, I'm going to find Youngbae oppa, he told me he'll be at the library."

 

"What? Youngbae oppa is at the library during his break time?" Yoona can never understand, "Sometimes, I have no idea how you and Youngbae oppa got together, you guys are two worlds apart."

 

"You know, unlike poles attracts~" Yuri cooled, "By the way, why are you finding Siwan at this timing?"

 

"No idea, he says he needs my help." Yoona quickened her steps, realizing that there are only 30 mins left to her next class, "See you later in class!"

 

Yoona was munching on her sandwich as she walks towards the field, she was on her phone, texting Siwan that she is on her way but there were no replies. As she was nearing the field, there were little commotions, little screams could be heard from afar, and that caused her to look over. Siwan and Jiyong were walking side by side and it looks as if they were discussing something, with a serious expression. Yoona couldn't care less, not minding the fangirls that were around them. The culprit was right in front of her.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!"

 

That, caused the two boys to look over at the original source, with Siwan tilting his head at Yoona.

 

☾☾☾☾☾

 

"Yah, help me fill in this spot! How fun would it be!" Siwan was trying to persuade Jiyong, holding on to a name list in front of him.

 

"No way, you know I rarely do sports, if it's basketball I might consider."

 

"Think about it, how fun is it gonna be, peop-"

 

Siwan's words were cut off by a familiar voice, causing the both of them to turn their head.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!"

 

Jiyong immediately spotted Yoona when he turned to the source, she was standing there, with her wide doe eyes staring angrily at him. Without any explanation, Jiyong could tell that Yoona probably heard it from Yuri, about him getting the timetable from Yuri.

 

"Yah yah, you find someone to fill that slot, I'm leaving!" Jiyong pat on Siwan's shoulder before running for his life.

 

You guys don't know how scary Yoona is when she gets mad.

 

"Yah!" Siwan was left behind, letting out a sigh while watching Yoona running in his direction.

 

"Seriously, that Kwon Jiyong!" Yoona was panting by the time she was in front of Siwan, "He will get it from me."

 

"Wae? What did he do to make you run over?" Siwan laughed, "I don't see you panting this much when you are on the ice~"

 

"Anniya, forget it, will deal with him other days," Yoona shook her head, "Right, you say you needed my help?"

 

"Yeah, you know the sports day is at the end of next month." 

 

"Uh huh." Yoona nodded, "There is a little competition for the ice skaters too."

 

"Yeah but you see, I am still finding a candidate to fill in the last spot for the team that is going to go against my team." Siwan sigh, "I was trying to persuade Jiyong earlier on, but got a straight rejection right in my face..."

 

"Getting Jiyong oppa to run, that will never happen." Yoona pats on Siwan's back, "The pigs will fly if he agrees on this."

 

"Think about it, how fun will that be? Having the two of us go against each other?" Siwan wasn't giving up, "Tell me honestly, you want to see it too right?"

 

"Then have fun persuading him~" Yoona walked away, "Nahs, not interested~"

 

"Come on, Yoong." Siwan linked his arms around Yoona's, "Why not you help me persuade Jiyong and I'll grant you a wish!"

 

"Are you a kid? Using 'granting a wish' as bait right now?" Yoona laugh at his expression, "When are you going to grow up~"

 

"I'm serious about this!"

 

Yoona clearly doesn't take Siwan's request seriously, she unlinked their arms before walking away, waving her hands without looking back. Siwan was panicking internally, thinking of ways to make Yoona agree to his requests before she walks away. Siwan was biting his fingers, trying his best to squeeze out any possible baits that Yoona will bite. Then, he remembered a casual conversation that he had with Yoona a few months back and thought that was the perfect bait to throw at Yoona.

 

"Yah Im Yoona!"

 

"Wae! I'm not going to he-"

 

Siwan ran a little to catch up with her, smirking as if he has won the game.

 

"I know you have something that you have been eyeing for months ago..." Siwan was carefully observing her expression, Yoona's expression changed from a frown to a pair of glistering eyes looking hopefully at Siwan. "I'll get that for you, provided you persuade Jiyong to join the competition."

 

Yoona's mind was running, thinking if the perks were worth the effort that she has to make. She pursed her lips and look at Siwan once again before letting out a sigh.

 

"Deal."

 

☾☾☾☾☾

 

It was half-past 4 in the afternoon, there wasn't any sunlight during this Spring in Korea. Thankfully, the weather is good though it was still considered cold outside. Yoona was standing against the pillar, her eyes darting around the entrance that was few feet away from her, impatiently waiting for a figure to step out of that entrance. After a few moments, it was then when she spotted the figure that she was looking for. The moment he raised his head from his phone, he spotted her standing there almost immediately. Yoona was in her usual outfits, track pants, and the school team jacket. Since the weather is cold, she was also wearing a black long padding. Yoona let out a cheeky smile and waved her hands at home, a total 360-degree change from the attitude in the afternoon. 

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter