Chapter 03

Deer You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 03 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Dear Her [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The She(s) [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] "Changmin oppa! How was your break!" Yoona was walking beside him as they walked into the class, they were trying to find a seat and naturally, they sat beside each other.

 

"Great! I took a break off the city and went to visit my grandma in the countryside." Changmin smiled, "Where's your twin sister?"

 

"Let's not mentioned her, she ditched me and the lecture, went to catch a movie with her Youngbae oppa," Yoona shook her head, "I can't believe Youngbae oppa agreed to her plan, Dong Youngbae skipping class, can you believe it?"

 

"Oh wells, I wouldn't believe it if it's in the past but ever since he got together with Yuri, it's possible. It has become frequent." Changmin nodded his head, "Seems like Yuri has brought out the 'bad side' of our goody boy Dong Youngbae."

 

"And I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad change~" Yoona let out an empty chuckle and her smiles disappear immediately when she realizes who was the professor who walked into the hall. "Prof Jo is taking this class?"

 

"You didn't know? It was supposed to be Prof Kim who's taking this class but it was changed to Prof Jo halfway through the semester break, they even sent an email regarding this, you didn't receive it?" Changmin was laughing at her expression. "You can't space out during this lecture anymore~"

 

Prof Jo aka Jo Jongsuk is one of the professors that Yoona has always wanted to avoid ever since Year 1. Prof Jo is famous for his lectures and the student's reaction are always split into two different groups, some students love his lectures, a perfect example will be Shim Changmin and the other group are those who hate his lectures and will try to avoid them as much as possible. Yoona clearly lies in the latter category. 

 

In Professor Jo's class, no one dares to space out or even fall asleep. Once you get on his blacklist, you're bound to be picked during every class. Professor Jo is a witty guy and Yoona also admits that his humor is out of the world. 

 

"Damn it, you know I always space out during lectures!" Yoona pouted while watching Prof Jo sets up his laptop, "I'm doom." 

 

Im Yoona. No one on the campus doesn't know her name and she's definitely not the typical beauty you can find on campus. She's pretty, good at her studies, kind and the list goes on. However, setting her pros aside, she's like other human beings and has her own cons as well. One, what happened this morning could tell that she's definitely directionally challenged. Not that it requires medical attention but everyone has to admit that she's not good with directions and hence that explains why she hasn't gotten her license when everyone was busy taking their license once they are legal. Two, she's definitely a muddy head, everyone knows that she loves to stare into space during lectures and will leave her stuff around to only panic afterward. Even Yuri doesn't understand how she could always top the class, be it test or exams. 

 

"Yuri is in bigger trouble than you~" Changmin tried to divert her attention, "She's probably blacklist since the first day of class." 

 

"Oppa, I don't have the mood to laugh anymore." Yoona's face looks as if she was about to cry. "I'm definitely going to get on that list one day, it's just a matter of time..." 

 

"Think about it, you'll definitely learn more in Prof Jo's class than any other professor's class." Changmin patted her back. 

 

"And that's probably because I'm going to be the one answering all his questions." Yoona sigh, "You know I'm not good at impromptu stuff."

 

"Or maybe prof Jo already knows your name," Changmin raised his brows at her, "You'll never know, you know how popular you and Jiyong are in the entire campus~" 

 

"Please don't jinx it." Yoona rolled her eyes, "Grass is always greener on the other side, the only thing I can look forward to is probably training after this lecture." 

 

"Mwuh? You have training on the first day of school?" Changmin frowned, "Tough life." 

 

"Wae? Siwan oppa already went for his training after lunch. Oppa, you'll never understand~ You are playing chess for your extra curriculum!" 

 

"Hey, what is wrong with that? I'm working my brain alright, not like someone who always gets bruises from training or her skates dangling on the side of her bag~" 

 

"If you can walk in ice skates from one end of the ice rink to the other, I'll let you say whatever~" 

 

Other than being smarty pants in Medical school, there is something that Im Yoona take pride in ever since she was young. Ice skating. Yoona has been on the ice skates ever since she was young, the reason why Yoona only applied to her current university was also that this university is the only university that offers ice skating as an extra curriculum. Naturally, Yoona became the school's representative for the ice skating competition and without a doubt, she has been bringing back gold medals and building up a reputation for the school with each competition that she joins. 

 

"I'm too lazy to put it in another bag, I'll probably lose it," Yoona grumbled.

 

Throughout the years, Yoona has lost countless skates, she will lose it even before any skates could become her favorite. The one that is hanging on her bag is probably the one that lasts the longest. Being stubborn pays a price, with her skates dangling on her side, she's bound to get bruises on the side of her thighs when she is rushing for classes. That explains why the guys always offer to carry her bag for her and Yoona was slowly getting used to it. 

 

"Time to change your bad habit then."

 

"It's called habit for a reason oppa," Yoona answered as she was furiously typing on her laptop, "What should I eat for dinner?"

 

"You're really something," Changmin is amused.

 

☾☾☾☾☾

 

"Where is Yoona unnie?" Yerim was looking around and the ice rink was more crowded than usual.

 

Yeri and Jiyong arrived at the ice rink after their lessons, they were planning to have dinner together before heading home. Yuri and Youngbae informed that they will be heading back to meet them as well. Jiyong heard Yerim's grumble and with one scan around the ice rink, he could easily spot Yoona who was practicing her turns in the middle of the rink.

 

"Kim Yerim, what's the point if you have big eyes~" Jiyong pointed to Yoona, "She's right there, in the middle."

 

"Oh!" Yerim's eyes went wide open while shouting for Yoona's attention, "Yoona unnie!!!"

 

Yoona came to a sudden halt and look over to the source of the sound, to only realize that Yerim and Jiyong were standing at the edge, smiling at her. Without a word, she swiftly skates over. Unlike other fem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter