Car crash

KyuMin oneshots

Comment!

The car accident was one of the things that I wished never happened. Leeteuk had 150 stitches. Eunhyuk injured part of his body but healed quicker than the others... and Kyuhyun... He broke 6 of his ribs. One of those ribs was peircing his lung.

"What the hell happened!?" I screamed through the phone. I panicked, I felt like I could die at any moment. The other members were involved in a car crash... Kyuhyun, you can't die...

"They were in a car crash and are now at the hospital." Our manager spoke clear and softly. I hinted some sadness in his voice.

"I'll go right now with the other members!" I shouted into the phone.

"Please hurry. Kyuhyun broke 6 ribs... he only has a 20% chance of living..." Our manager whispered. I dropped the phone onto the floor and fell to my knees. 20% chance of living? Don't leave me alone Kyuhyun...

"Let's go!" I shouted to the other members. They looked at me with a confused face.

"Where?" They asked in union.

"The hospital!" I answered, quickly putting on a jacket.

"Why?" They asked again. I glared slightly.

"THe other Suju members were in a car crash! Leeteuk hyung was bleeding, Eunhyuk hurt himself, so did the other members. What's worse is that Kyuhyun broke 6 ribs and only has a 20% chance of living!" I screeched. They stared at me with shock and sadness.

"Let's hurry up guys! They need us!" Yesung cried and headed towards the door with the other members.

"Please be alright..." I heard Siwon whisper. Pray for them please... pray for Kyuhyun... God please make sure they're alright.

The dead silence in the car suffocated me. Siwon didn't put his head up once as he was praying for their safety. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes as our manager's words echoed inside my head.

"Please don't die..." I whispered as I leaned my head on the window. My eyes dull and my body became like some lifeless corpse. I feel the others staring at me with pity and sadness in their eyes.

"It'll be alright." I hear someone say but I was numb with fear so I couldn't turn my head to see who it was.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Kyuhyun-ah." I whispered to myself as the other members and I rushed into the emergency room. There we found some of the members unconcious. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were wide awake though.


"Guys. You came." Leeteuk said with a sad smile.

"How's Kyuhyun? Is he safe? Is he okay? Where is he?" I asked in a panicked tone. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk looked at each other nervously.

"Sungmin... 20% chance he will live. 80% he won't... The odds are high..." Eunhyuk said looking down sadly.

"Don't say that..." I cried. The tears threatening to spill finally came out as I sat on the chairs as Leeteuk hugged me and comforted me.

"The only thing we can do now is pray..." Siwon said with his eyes glistening with tears.

2 HOURS PAST

"How is he?" Eunhyuk asked the surgeon. The surgeon simply looked at us.

"The operation was a success. Although we still can't determine if he'll live or not..." The surgeon smiled at us rather sadly.

"Please don't die Kyuhyun-ah..." I whispered to myself, hoping that my messagewould reach him.

"Can we at least see him?" Leeteuk asked.

"Of course." The surgeon said as he lead us to the room. Inside was an unconcious Kyuhyun, breathing heavily. I walked over to him and closed my eyes. Tears were falling onto the ground again until I heard a rather weak voice.

"D-on't... cry... Sungmin hyung..." I heard as if they had run out of breath. I opened my eyes to see KYuhyun with his eyes barely opened and a weak smile on his face.

"Kyuhyun!" The members said in union. I watched happily, he was still alive.