The hotel

KyuMin oneshots

Comment please! ^^
 

I was in a deep slumber. I think it was 2am in the morning when I felt 2 strong hands shake me back and forth. At first I ignored it and turned like a snake to get away from it's predator. I was annoyed, so early in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kyuhyun. His eyes relaxing when he had saw that I had woken up. I had an angry expression on my face but after seeing him smile at me it faded.

"Kyuhyun-ah~. Why'd you wake me up?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Kyuhyun replied to my surprise.

"Why don't you go then?" I asked with a heavy yawn.

"I need someone to go with me." Kyuhyun replied. I then remembered the toilet in our room was not working properly and we had to use the one down the hall.

"Why do I have to go?" I asked as I lied back down on my bed.

"It's dark..." Kyuhyun replied looking away. 2 words that he always uses. 2 words that he always tells me. 2 words that make me understand the whole situation.

"Alright..." I sigh as I get up. Kyuhyun is really just a kid that looks like an adult. I open the door as Kyuhyun grabs my hand. I lead him through the dark as his grip tightens. The only good thing about the situation was that Kyuhyun was holding onto my hand. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks, Sungmin hyung." Kyuhyun says as he enters the bathroom and I'm left. I stood there just waiting in the dark.

"I can't believe I love a guy like you..." I say as I think about the past. His goofy smile, his strange game addiction, his small fears... I can't believe I fell for such a guy. Well, once you fall in love, you can't fall out. I suddenly hear footsteps behind me.

"You love me?" He asked. I turn to see Kyuhyun standing there in shock. I gasp as he heard my confession. I couldn't think as I began to feel dizzy. The only thing I could do was run. I ran away as fast as I could. Suddenly I feel somebody grab my wrist. I turn to see the one ond only Kyuhyun.

"Let me go!" I yell, trying to pry his hands off me.
 

"Not until you answer the question!" Kyuhyun yells back. He grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. He placed both hands on either side of me. No-where to run. I suddenly realised the difference in build. I was small and petite while Kyuhyun was quite tall and had broad shoulders.

"Why does it concern you?!" I ask back angrily.

"Just tell me whether you love me or not!" Kyuhyun demanded. I felt intimidated by him.

"Why should I? How the hell would it benefit you?!" I screech at him. Kyuhyun gave me an angry look.

"It would make me really happy if you tell me..." Kyuhyun whispers in my ear as I feel chills run up and down my spine.

"Okay. I love you! Happy now?!" I ask still angered. I suddenly feel a pair of soft lips on my own. Gently pressed together I stared in shock as he slowly brings his head up.

"I'm extremely happy right now. I love you." Kyuhyun smiles at me as I blush furiously... I am never walking alone with Kyuhyun again.