Gamer Kyu

KyuMin oneshots

Kyuhyun was always a gamer. During the nights he would just play on and on if I didn't tell him to go to sleep. in fact, the other members would wake me up at 1am to tell me to tell him to go to sleep. Such a child. Never wanting to sleep and sulks when he loses. Kyuhyun usually listens to me... but when he doesn't... Let's just say I get a little harsher.

"Sungmin!" I hear call me. I felt 3 or 4 figures surround me on my bed. Hands shaking me nack and forth.

"Enng..." I groan. Quickly turning around and tucking myself into the covers of the blankets.

"Sungmin!" They exclaim a little louder. I pretend to be asleep and ignore all signs until I hear someone yell.

"Aish!" I hear, coming from the lounge room. I think I know what this is about...

"He won't stop playing his video games!" They shout. I sigh as I force myself out of bed.

"Kyuhyun's still up...?" I ask rhetorically, knowing the answer already.

"Yeah!" They shout at me in union and nod up and down.

"Okay, okay..." I whisper as I rub my head.

"What are you going to do about it?" They ask. I groan at their loud talking.

"I'll do something... Just hurry and go back to bed." I tell them as they simply nod and walk off into their seperate rooms.

"Aigo~" I hear, walking to the lounge room.It was complete darkness except for the little boy sitting in front of the t.v with a game controller in his hands.

"Kyuyhyun-ah!" I yell slightly. Kyuhyun immediately turns around.

"Sungmin hyung? Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked me curiously, I stared at him in interest.

"I was, until a certain someone woke me up. Shouldn't you be in bed?"  I ask rhetorically as Kyuhyun gives me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry. Sungmin-ah, I'll be in bed in a moment." Kyuhyun says, then directing his eyes to the t.v screen. I glare slightly.

"Kyuhyun! You need to be in bed, now!" I yell, sitting next to him. Kyuhyun seemed to be deaf by his concentration on the game.

"Later..." Kyuhyun barely said as he continued his game. I grimanced.

"If you don't get to bed right now I'll..." I hesitate to answer slightly.

"You'll what?" Kyuhyun asks with a slight air of smugness. I glare at him intensely.

"I'll... (mumble)..." I whispered to Kyuhyun who looked at me in great shock.

"Are you serious?" Kyuhyun asks me. I smirk slightly.

"Would I ever lie to you?" I ask huskily.

"... How long?" Kyuhyun asks me back.

"7 weeks." I reply in a mono tone.

"..." Kyuhyun was a little speechless.

"Bed. Now." I order. Kyuhyun grimances.

"Fine." Kyuhyun spoke sharply. I grinned as I wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his shoulder. Kyuhyun smiled at me and sighed, he could never be mad at me.

"Let's go." I say as we walk to our room, my arms still wrapped around Kyuhyun.

"You're really... unbelievable sometimes." Kyuhyun says lightly. I just giggle as we finally get to bed.

"Goodnight..." I whisper, knowing Kyuhyun would sleep the moment we touched the bed. I closed my eyes, dreaming of my favourite bunny.


"So... What did Sungmin say to get Kyuhyun to sleep?" Whispered Eunhyuk.

"I heard 'I'll' but that's it..." Whispered Ryeowook.


"I really want to know..." Whispered Eunhyuk replied as the others shrugged.