Weakness

KyuMin oneshots

Sungmin Pov! Comment !^^

Leeteuk told Kyuhyun to cook some noodles for the members. Although he tried his best to cook it he messed up and put too much water. A small thing, not a big thing. Yet, he still ended up being yelled at. From Kyuhyun's build, you'd think he was very strong. I thought that as well. I didn't realise how sensitive he was.

"There's so much water!" Leeteuk cried as he threw his chop-sticks across the table and walked to his room and slammed the door. I looked in shock and then looked at Kyuhyun. He didn't have much of an expression on his face. Master of pokerface? Kyuhyun just sighed and left to his room as well. I was a little worried about him. Why did Leeteuk yell for?

I knocked on the door of Kyuhyun's room. A small whimper was the only reply. There, to my surprise, was Kyuhyun on the bed and hugging a pillow like a child. Kyuhyun wiped away his tears and turned to face me.

"I think Leeteuk hyung hates me..." Kyuhyun whimpered. I closed the door and went to sit down onto the bed. I caressed Kyuhyun's face which was damp from crying.

"He doesn't hate you..." I cooed back to him. Kyuhyuk looked at me doubtfully. Kyuhyun was really just like a child. Crying by himself, didn't I tell him if he needed anything he could come to me?

"Then why does he treat me like this?" Kyuhyun retorted, trying to hush the noises coming out of his mouth.

"He's just on his monthly cycle." I said. Kyuhyun looked at me and laughed.

"Are you trying to say he's a girl?" Kyuhyun smiled at me. I then patted his head.

"Well, maybe half girl?" I asked him as Kyuhun's laughs became a little louder.

"I... Really like you Sungmin hyung." Kyuhyun smiled at me as he turned to his stomach in a girlish pose. His legs kicking upand his hands holding his head up. My stomach knotted together as I smile at him.

"I like you as well.... That pose makes you look half girl as well." I told him as I lied down on the bed. Kyuhyun pouted.

"I'm not a girl!" Kyuhyun exclaimed to me. Since when did he have aegyo?

"Hehe. You're so cute.~" I sang as I saw Kyuhyun blush for the first time. I grinned at him as he cutely pouted again.

"I'm not cute!" Kyuhyun argued with his face twisted. I just laughed.

"Yes, yes. You're not cute~" I said sarcastically, although it still pleased Kyuhyun. He lied down beside me and let the silence engulf us. ALthough there was no sound, it was so comfortable there.