airport

KyuMin oneshots

Airports. I wouldn't say I dislike them, I'd say I dislike the things that happen in the airport. Loud, noisy fans scream my name as I pass. I know they're excited, but, could they stop being so loud? My head throbs as the noise of their cheers engulf my head, pushing out all my thoughts. Also, I'm very annoyed with the tugging and pulling on my clothes they do. I get shoved around like some balloon as the guards try to stop them.

"Argh!" I scream as I fall to the ground. The guards they to stop the fans but accidently knock me. I sigh as I get up.

"Sungmin Hyung!" I hear. Kyuhyun's calling me? I turn and look around but I can't see anyone through the crowd. I took a step back but the guards told me to walk forward and so I did.

The walk way was annoying. I could feel people tugging on my clothes as the smell of sweat arose as the sun shone through the large windows.

"Sungmin hyung!" I hear Kyuhyun call again. I ce again to see him. I could finally see him raise his arm through the crowd. I smile slightly, knowing that he's calling for me.

"Kyu-ah!" I call back in reply and raise my arm so he can spot me.

I see Kyuhun make his way through the crowds, having to push slightly at the people around him.

"Finally you heard me." Kyuhyun sighs as he holds me shoulder.

"I heard you before. I just couldn't see you." I retort with a small smile plastered onto my face.

"Then why didn't you wait for me~?" Asked Kyuhyun with a small pout.

"The guards told me to keep walking." I replied to his cuteness.

"You didn't have to listen to them!" Retorted Kyuhyun as I laughed lightly. I then hugged Kyuhyun's arm, earning a lot of screams as the fans were still around.

"Kyumin!" They cried as I laughed. Now that I think about it, te kinship between Kyuhyun and I were never counted as 'fanservice'. It was all real.

"It's been a month since..." I say shortly. Kyuhyun turns to me with a questioning look.

"A month since what?" He asks me curiously.

"Oh, nothing." I sigh. Kyuhyun had the mind of a innocent child.

"Tell me~" Kyuhyun whined as I still didn't let go of his arm.

"No. Well, if you can guess you'll get a reward..." I purr in his ears. Kyuhyun blushes slightly. I bet he caught on. I then let go and run to our car, looking back at Kyuhyun with a smirk