thunder

KyuMin oneshots

Sungmin Pov! Please comment! ^^

I silently stared out of the window. Loud thunder crashed as the skys turned a dark grey and the only light you could see was lightning. It was such a loud noise, how was anyone supposed to get to sleep? I could've gone deaf if I dared to open the window. A seemingly lonely night, or so I thought. Unknown to me that a certain someone was standing right outside my door as the thunder crashed.

"Sungmin hyung." I heard a voice from behind the closed door. Sounded like Kyuhyun. I suddenly remembered that Kyuhyun was partly scared of thunder.... He must have been playing those violent games again.

"Who is it?" I teased, already knowing who and why he were here standing right outside my door.

"Kyuhyun." He replied as I laughed slightly. I can't remember how many times I have said this. He's just like a child.

"Why are you here?" I asked as if it wasn't important. I knew he was getting a little annoyed and frustrated.

"No reason... Can I come in?" Kyuhyun asked in a somewhat pleading way. I couldn't resist the aegyo in his smooth voice.

"Of course,  but you have to tell me why first!" I answered. It was fun teasing him. The door opened softly to reveal a Kyuhyun in pajamas and holding his blanket. He looked so cute~

"Sungmin hyung. You already know why I'm here." Kyuhyun replied, glaring slightly as I .

"Do I?" I acted as if I had no idea about anything. Kyuhyun was very annoyed and frustrated at my attitude.

"Okay, okay. I'm here because of the thunder... Can I sleep with you today?" Kyuhyun asked. His eyes big like a puppys'. How can anyone refuse him in such a state? I smiled at him.

"Of course." I replied simply as Kyuhyun made his way over to my bed and hopped in. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my neck tightly and rested his head on my chest. I smiled at him as he quickly fell asleep. Who would've thought that Kyuhyun was this type of boy? I wrapped my arms around him as I pulled the blankets over ourselves.

Kyuhyun was so delicate, like a flower. A flower boy. Sweet dreams Kyuhyun. I love you. More than you could ever know...