Hankyung, really...

KyuMin oneshots

I remember... whenever we went on foreign TV  shoes, they'd usually ask about Donghae and Eunhyuk's relationship. Not mine and Kyuhyun's. Theirs. IT wasn't really aired though. I figured the question would never come up... I was so wrong...

"(Mandarin) Eunhyuk and Donghae couple!" The hostess cheered as the other laughed.

"(Mandarin) Cute~" The host laughed.

"(Mandarin) Are they the only couple?" The hostess asked Hankyung.

"(Mandarin) No. We have another one." Hankyung replied.

"(Mandarin) Really? Who?" The host asked as I saw Hankyung glance behind. He then dragged Kyuhyun and I up to the spotlight. I heard the crowd cheering as Kyuhyun laughed and lifted his hand to cover his mouth.

"(Korean) I'm going to get Hankyung back later..." Kyuhyun whispered to me as he leaned into my ear, earning more screams.

"(Korean) I'll join you..." I whisper back as we see Hankyung almost regreting his actions.

"(Mandarin) What did they say?" The hostess asked.

"(Mandarin) After the show I'm definitely going to get hurt." Hankyung laughed awkwardly, and so did the rest.

"(Mandarin) You're the 'Gege'. You should control them!" The host exclaimed.

"(Mandarin) When they're angry it's scary." Hankyung said with a laugh.

"(Mandarin) OH. 'Gege' is scared." The hostess said.

"(Mandarin) They're like a real couple." Hankyung says as he points at us.

"(Korean) We are real..." Kyuhyun said to Hankyung with a evil glint in his eye. Hankyung knew he had it coming.

"(Mandarin) What did he say?" Asked the host.

"(Mandarin) He said, 'We are real'. Just then." Laughed Hankyung as Kyuhyun laughed. Screams could still be heard.

"(Mandarin) What do you mean a 'real couple'?" Asked the hostess.

"(Mandarin) Well, they're very intimate. A lot of people don't know this but Kyuhyun is like a girl when he's with Sungmin. When he's with Sungmin he always says 'I want a hug~', 'Give me a kiss' and 'I love you'. They also shower together and sleep in the same bed. Since we arrived, Kyuhyun hasn't slept in his own bed. He always sleeps with Sungmin. He also cooks for Sungmin. If I ask he won't but if Sungmin asks he'll do it." Hankyung stated. If he was going to get hurt, he might as well have a little fun. Kyuhyun glared for a moment before coming up with a retort.

"(Mandarin) Really??" The host asked as the crowds cheered us on.

"(Mandarin) So intimate!" The hostess yelled before Kyuhyun stepped in.

"(Mandarin) Hankyung...have... have... has a boyfriend."Kyuhyun said, Hankyung quickly glared at him.

"(Korean) Karma..." I whispered.

"(Mandarin) Who is it?" The host asked.

"(Mandarin/Korean mix) Heechul Gege." Kyuhyun said as the rest cheered.

"(Mandarin) Eh?" The hostess exclaimed.

"(Mandarin) I... have... photo." Kyuhyun said as he took out his phone to reveal the imfamous picture of them without shirts in the shower together (It was on Super Junior Show).

"(Korean) Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! How did you get that picture?" Hankyung exclaimed at him.

"(Korean) Actually, I have the picture too." I say as I pull out my phone.

"(Korean) Me too." Donghae said as he took out his phone.

"(Korean) I got it was well." Eunhyuk said.

"(Korean) I think Heechul hyung sent it to all of us." Henry said out of nowhere.

"(Korean) He's right. We all got it." Zhoumi said.

"(Korean) I know that, I just thought you would have deleted it by now." Hankyung sighed. I laughed at Kyuhyun who brought up the subject.

"(Korean) Kyu-ah." I say as I tug Kyuhyun's shirt slightly. This is really interesting...