Kyuhyun the genius

KyuMin oneshots

Comment! ^^

Now, there are many things I knew about kyuhyun. Him being a genius in math... not so much. Since when was he that good at math. More than that, how come I didn't notice or he didn't tell me? Kyuhyun-ah~ Are there any other things you haven't told me?

"It's wrong!" Shouted Eunhyuk to Heechul.

"No it's not! You're the one that's wrong!" Heechul retorted.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, knowing their arugement was nothing serious.

"This damn math quation!" Heechul screeched. Hankyung then walked into the room.

"Heechul-ah. Language in front of your dongsengs." Hankyung said, taking a seat on the couch with the arguing members to see the quation.

"This is a pretty hard equation..." Hankyung said, looking at the fractions, multiplications, divisions, the strange letters and signs that were added... I don't get it either.

"Why are you doing the equation anyway?" I asked curiously, knowing they weren't big on math.

"Manager hyung said it'd be good if we improved our knowledge... but this is one of the hardest sums you could think of." Eunhyuk replied, grabbing a pencil and trying to find the answer. I then saw Kyuhyun walk out of his room wearing pajamas, how long has he been sleeping? I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. Kyuhyun smiled at me while the other members watched awkwardly.

"Why you giving us that look for? Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung are way more intimate!" Said the king of sharp tongue. The others nodded while I just chuckled.

"That math equation is impossible." All the Super Junior members said in union. I laughed and dragged Kyuhyun to the table to work out the answer.

"Kyuhyun-ah, could you solve this math equation? Your hyungs are too stupid to do it." I joked, earning a couple glares and laughs.

"It's not like the maknae can do it any better than us." Kangin retorted.

"If we can't work it out he can't either." Kibum said as he read his book.

"I can do it." Kyuhyun said with a slight sigh. The members gathered around him as was about to start.

"You sure?" I asked nervously, even I couldn't solve it.

"Sure, just wait a moment..." And with that Kyuhyun's pencil started moving as you could hear it press against the table. We watched in disbelief as the numbers he wrote down in the equation were seemingly right. Kyuhyun did it as if it were the easiest thing in the world. His face calm and gentle. He lifted his pencil off the paper.

"Done!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with no smugness in his voice. We stared in awe at the maknae's answer.

"How the hell did you do this?" Leeteuk asked, trying to find a invisible calculator.

"Well if the value of x is 27% of y then you times it by 3 fifths and divide it by 9 forteenths and then you change it into decimal and plus it by 6.491534. Then you minus the value of y by 6.3% before multiplying it by 71.639%." Kyuhyun stated. We couldn't believe our ears.

"Since when were you this smart?" Asked Ryeowook, staring at the paper. Kyuhyun just grinned.

"Since ever..." He replied a little proud. I ran over to him.

"You're so smart Kyu!" I smiled and kissed him.

"Since I've been a good boy, don't I get a reward?" KYuhyun smirked at me. I smirked back.

"Of course you do. Let's go..." I whispered in his ear as I led him into his room.

"One of the best rewards I've ever had." I heard him say. I chuckled slightly. Time for the reward...