Morning

KyuMin oneshots

I slept peacefully. My body pressed against his firm chest. I used his arm as a pillow. My eyes don't want to open as the light shines through the curtain. I force myself to get up. Arms weak of strength, I see the face on an angel. Kyuhyun slept next to me peacefully. His eyes not opening and his lips slightly parted. His hair was messy as usual as he turned to lie on his side with his face pointed towards me.

"Kyu-ah~" I say as I shake Kyuhyun lightly. A small growl was let out of his mouth as he just moved part of his head into the blanket. I chuckled slightly at his movements.

"hmm..." I heard. i looked at the time and tucked myself back into the blankets.

"Kyu, time to wake up." I say, moving the blankets off his face. I see Kyuhyun's eyes flutter open slightly. Kyuhyun faces me and then rubs his eyes back and forth.

"Sungmin hyung..." Kyuhyun mutters as he looks at me with a gentle smile.

"Good morning Kyuhyun." I say as he hugs me so tightly that our chests touch each other. Kyuhyun looked like a child. So innocent and pure... not to mention naive and oblivious.

"I want to sleep some more." Kyuhyun mumbles as he lies his head on my chest.

"You need to get up..." I whisper to him, trying to pry his hands off me.

"I don't want to!" Kyuhyun whines as I through of the blankets. Kyuhyun glares at me slightly then looks away with a cute pout. Kyuhyun always listens to me.

"Please? Kyuhyun?" I ask, shaking him from side to side. Kyuhyun seemed to be a little stubborn this morning.

"No!" Kyuhyun exclaims like a child not wanting to wake up to go school.

"Just once? Kyuhyun-ah~ For me?" I ask, knowing my aegyo level was going right up to maximum. Kyuhyun looked at me for a moment then smiled at me.

"Okay. But you owe me after." I hear him say as we both get out of bed. I simply smile at his grin. Most morning was like this really.