-Chapter 22-

Blind Lovers

Seulgi pov
The image of Joohyun kissing Moonbyul kept replaying in my head. I felt like I was suffocating as I couldn't escape the image in my head, but I could feel the ache in my heart growing. "This shouldn't be happening." I mumble to myself and look at the picture on my nightstand it was with Joohyun and it will always be Joohyun.

I grab my phone to check the time, but I was surprised to read that it was 3am and I was still awake. I was someone that loved sleep, but for some reason I couldn't sleep and maybe that's because all I could think was about Joohyun and Moonbyul. They are officially dating, they finally had admitted to be dating and that's the reality and not just in my head.

The I clutch my chest in hopes of easing the pain, but the thought of them together had me gasping for air. "This isn't real." I whisper and look out the window knowing I won't be the one to hold Joohyun in my arms. She has found someone and I was too late to even realize my feelings for her.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, but I knew I shouldn't give up that easily. I change my clothes and lay in my bed in hopes of getting some sleep. All these thinking was enough to tire me out and let sleep come easily to me.

Solar pov
The image of Moonbyul and Irene was haunting me the way Moonbyul was so caring and gentle towards Irene made me angry. All the things she had done for me she's doing for Irene and I had to sit and watch it happen.

I hear my phone buzz, but I ignore it until it starts to buzz again. I grab it to see Irene had texted me, which was a bit of a surprise. I turn the light up on my phone a bit and I felt different emotions. She wants to call me, but I knew it wasn't gonna end good.
(A/N Irene speaking, Solar speaking.)

My phone rings and it's Irene calling me, but I knew I couldn't ignore her. I answer the phone and wait for her to greet me.
"I know it's late, but I would like to talk to you about something." Irene had spoken seriously which caught my attention.
"And what would that be?" I question her sitting up right on my bed waiting for her response.
"I saw the way you were looking at Moonbyul earlier at dinner, but don't think for a second that I'll make it easy for you to get her back." Irene said and that was enough to surprise me, but most important fight for Moonbyul even harder. Everything in love is fair and I'll get her back.
"I'll get her back Bae Joohyun, one way or another she'll be mine." I growl through the phone and I hear a light chuckle on the other enraging me more.
"I would like to see you try." Irene said taunting me knowing she was winning so far.

I took a deep breath in hopes of calming myself down before I say something I regret.
"Don't worry I'll be happy to steal her from you at anytime." I say looking at the picture on my nightstand of Moonbyul and I. "Mhmm good luck Yongsun, but a reminder she's mine and I'll be sure to keep that way. Goodnight Yongsun." Irene spoke with ease making me feel like this was a war that I knew I couldn't lose no matter what. "Goodnight." I say harshly and end the call. "You have some guts on challenging me Bae Joohyun." I mumble with a frown not like how confident she was.

I lay in my bed while looking at the ceiling trying to ease my raging mind. Irene knew how to tick me off, especially knowing that Moonbyul is my weak spot. Ughh this is gonna be hard, but I'll know you'll be mine Moonbyul I'm not giving up that easily.