-Chapter 9-

Blind Lovers

Moonbyul's pov

I was done picking out an outfit for my date. Why was I so nervous? This is just part of the plan to make Yong fall for me. Anyways I check the time and see that its 7:50 welp it's time to pick up my date. You got this Moonbyul fighting!! I thought to myself. Should I bring her roses? After debating for a minute I decided to buy her some to see if that is able to make Seulgi jealous. On my way to her I stop at a flower store and buy Irene some roses. After making it to her house I gave myself a quick pep talk.

I finally knock on the door and Yeri is the one who is greeting me. "Hi Moonbyul unnie" Yeri said with a smile, " hey Yeri" I said with my usually charming smile. "Are you here for Irene Unnie?" "Yes I am." "Well come on in unnie just wait in the living room and I'll call her" she said and I enter while making my way to the living. I see Joy and Wendy sitting in the living room. "Hey guys" I said with a smile. "Hey Unnie" both girl said at the same time which made me chuckle." Are you and Irene Unnie dating?" ,Joy said which made me choke on my saliva because I was not expecting that question.

Before I can saying anything Irene beats me to it by saying " Were just talking calm down children. I would have told you guys if I were in a relationship with Moonbyul." Irene said with a chuckle. "Okay Unnie" Yeri said with a smile which Irene returned.

I finally take a good look at Irene and see how beautiful she looks and I was gonna go on a date with her wow. She was wearing a simple black dress that hugs all of her curves, Seulgi must be really stupid to not love Irene back. With that I went up to her and handed her the roses and gave her hug which she hugged back and thanked me for the roses she was blushing and I found it really cute.

"Are you ready to go Irene Unnie" I said, she nodded her head. "I will be back soon girls so don't worry about me" Irene said with a smile, "Okay unnie take care and have fun!" Yeri said which made Irene and I laugh. We made our way to my car and open the door for her and she thanked me. We made our way to restaurant that Irene mentioned before. The drive was full of laughter and smiles and I was glad that it was. Once we arrived I got out of the car first and went on Irene side to open the door for her and held my hand out to help get out and she gladly took it. We both made our way to the restaurant and we were still holding hands which made me blush and my heart beat a little faster.

Once we were inside we ordered some pasta. We waited for our food to come and I broke the silence. "So how are you feeling unnie?" I asked because I was curious as to how Irene was feeling right now. She looked at me and gave a beautiful smile but not as beautiful as Yongsun. "I'm good thank you for asking" "no problem Unnie" I said with a smile.

Finally our food came and we just ate and talk about the plan but we got off topic at times. I check my watch and see that time has gone by fast wow were irene and I  here for three hours  just talking about whatever came to our mind? It's already 11pm and I knew I should take Irene back but, but I didn't want to.

"Irene unnie it's already late I should take you back" I said, she looked at me and shook her head "Not yet I don't want to go back home please moonbyul just take me somewhere else for a bit more " she said. I looked at her and it seems like she's not ready to let her thoughts get to her yet just like me so I nodded my head and smiled at her, I told her if She wanted to go to the beach and she accepted. Once I payed for our food I drove us to the beach. The drive was silent the only thing that could be heard was the radio playing.