-Chapter 27-

Blind Lovers

Moonbyul pov
"Let's watch a scary movie with some takeout!" Wheein exclaimed with a smile on her face which showed her dimple. "Sure thing Wheepup." I say putting an arm around her shoulder as she leans into  me. "I'm not good with scary movies." Irene says with a pout and we all laugh at her. "It's okay unnie! I'm sure byul unnie will take good care of you! Right unnie?!" Hwasa says with a wide smile as Wheein looks at me as well as I sigh dramatically. "I guess so." I say with a smile as Irene punches my arm."You better." She mumbles and we decide on what to eat.

"I'll be right back I'm just gonna change my clothes." I say and make my way towards my room, but I could hear my phone buzzing. I pick it up to see that people are talking about Irene and I, which was no surprise. I set my phone back down and change into some black sweatpants, but as I took my shirt off I hear my door open. "Byul?" Irene said and look at her, but she didn't seem fazed by the fact that I was shirtless. "Yeah?" I say putting on a white t-shirt and give her my full attention.

She sits on the edge of my bed and pats a spot for me to sit. I make my way towards her and sit next to her as I feel her hold my hand. "You mean a lot to me as well. So if you need someone just remember I'm here for you." She says softly and I felt my heart melt, but I could also feel myself wanting to cry. "T-Thank you." My voice cracks as she hugs me and I hide my face in her neck. I just realized how stressful things have been, but Irene has been there by my side.

"Come on let's get back to the kids." Irene says and I nod my head. We leave my room, but I held her hand which she held without a complaint. "Ahh you guys are back!" Hwasa says putting the food on the table as Wheein sets up the movie for us. "Yeah, but I see you guys are ready." I say with a chuckle and they nod their heads excitedly. "Then let's begin!" I say with a smile and we settle down on the couch as Wheesa share one while Irene and I sit together.

I grab a slice of pizza and offer it to Irene to which she gladly accepted as I grab one for myself. As the jump scares come up I could feel Irene basically on my lap holding onto me tightly. "It's okay, I've got you." I whisper wrapping an arm around her waist as she leans into me hiding her face in my neck when she was scared. One thing I learned today is to never watch a scary movie with Irene and Wheein ever again. I felt as if I was going deaf from all their screaming and I could tell Hwasa was feeling the same.

Once the movie comes to an end Wheein reluctantly turns the tv off, but dashes quickly to Hwasa's side. "Well that was fun." I say sarcastically still holding Irene in my arms, but I notice how quiet Irene is. As I look down I notice she has fallen asleep in my arms and I find her to be the cutest when sleeping. I couldn't help, but smile as she snuggles up to me, but was snapped out of my thoughts as I hear someone cough. I look to see Wheein with a smirk as well as Hwasa and I look away feeling my face heat up. "You didn't see anything." I whisper with a glare as the 2 young girls due their best to hold their laugh in.

They raise their hands in the air and I carefully pick Irene up without waking her up. I make my way towards my bedroom slowly and lay her in my bed gently. As I pull back to go back to the girls I feel a hand on my wrist. "Stay with me." I hear Irene mumbling and see her looking at me with puppy eyes that was so hard to resist. "Okay." I say lay beside her to feel her cuddled up to me.

Irene had fallen back to sleepy and I laid beside her.I hear my door open and I see Wheein peeking her head in carefully. "We'll be leaving unnie, but well see you tomorrow!" Wheein whispered with a smile as I nod my head and whisper a goodbye to her.

Holding Joohyun in my arms felt different when it was with Yong. But I knew Joohyun could never be Yong and that was more than okay. Joohyun was a wonderful person that deserves nothing, but happiness and love in this cruel world.

But now I lay in bed here questioning whether I love Yong. Maybe I have fallen out of love with her, but I can't possibly be in love with Joohyun or can I? My head was nothing, but chaos which exhausted me and so I let myself sleep and escape reality for a bit.