-Chapter 36-

Blind Lovers

Irene Pov
I grab some clothes and put them in my bag as I feel Byul's eyes on me. "Stop looking at me." I say feeling shy and I hear her chuckle. "But why? You're just so cute!" Byul gushes over me and I feel my face heating up as she laughs.

I could only shake my head and continue to put some clothes in my bag before setting in down on the floor. I make my way towards her and sit on her lap and hug her tightly feeling safe in her arms. "You okay?" She whispers playing with my hair and I nod my head not feeling the need to talk.

We hear a knock at the door before the voice spoke up. "Can you guys hurry up? I really wanna go to the beach!" Yeri whined from outside and I didn't have to see her to know she was pouting like a big baby. I sigh and sink further into Byul's arms feeling a bit sleepy. "Come on let's go." Byul says softly and I get off her lap and grab my bag.

"You've got everything you need?" She asks from behind and look at her smile. "Yup!" I say as she chuckles and opens the door waiting for me by the door with a smile. "Well are you coming or what?" She says playfully and I make my way towards her making sure to hold her hand as I close my door.

Once we made our way to the living room we that the girls were indeed ready. "Let's go." I say and that was enough to have them bolting out of the door, but I noticed Seulgi was not with them. That itself was a relief to me, but I felt bad for leaving her alone, but I shook that feeling off and made my way downstairs with Byul.

We could hear the fans as we exit the elevator and the screams seem to increase as they see as leaving the building. "We love you both!" "Best couple!" Fans kept yelling even as we were at Byul's car with the girls waiting on the outside waving at the fans. Byul open her trunk and the girls threw in their bags and made their way inside. I put my in and look to see Byul smiling at me gently. "All set?" She says and I nod my head with a smile and make my way inside as well.

"Okay so Wheein and Hwasa will be meeting us over there if that's okay?" Byul says as she pulls out of the parking lot making sure to focus on the road. "That's fine with us!" Yeri says excitedly and I couldn't help but smile at their excitement which was the cutest. "Good now who wants the aux cord?" Byul says lifting up the cord not paying attention to who grabs it.

It was obvious that Yeri had grabbed it first since she was a spawn of Satan. "Let's have some fun!" Joy exclaimed with a wide smile causing the other girls to cheer. Byul smiles through the mirror at them and I felt my heart feel completely calm and peaceful. I've never been this happy to just see my girls enjoying simple things together.

"GOGOBEBE!" They all yell out and even Byul as they jam out to Mamamoo. I laugh out loud as they continue to sing and the girls even do the choreography making Byul laugh and cheer them on.  I record it all, but it seems like they are so busy hyping each other that they don't realize it.

I post it on my instagram account and try to think of a caption. I immediately post it once I've figured out the perfect caption and I put my phone away. They've calmed down a bit as they realized that we've arrived, but it seems like they just needed a minute to regain their energy. As soon as Byul parked the car they were out of the car and running towards Wheesa, who were playing in the water.

"Well I guess we'll have to set up by ourselves." She says with a chuckle and I nod my head before making my way to Byul's side. I help her as we find a place to set our stuff down, but we could hear some people whispering as we walk by them.

We ignore them and finally managed to find the perfect spot for us to set up. We quickly set up and laid down on the blanket we brought. I put my head on Byul's chest and enjoy hearing her heart speed up because of me. I smiled to myself knowing I had this affect on her, which warmed my heart. I close my eyes and fall asleep in Byul's arms.

"Joohyun." I hear a soft whisper as I open my eyes slowly to see Seulgi looking at me, but she was too close to me and I was quick to put space between us. "What are you doing here?" I ask and slowly stand up and look to see Byul playing with the girls unaware of Seulgi being here. "I just needed to talk to you." She says calmly, but her eyes said otherwise.

"There's nothing to talk about." I say coldly not in the mood to deal with her. "Joohyun please." She says desperately and I look at her, but I keep a straight face. "Fine, but make it quick. I came her to have some fun." I say a bit harshly, but she seems unbothered and takes a deep breath.

"I love you. And I was a blind idiot to not realize my feelings for you, but I can be your blind lover if you just give me the chance to make you the happiest girl." She says, but there's no feelings anymore. I've managed to move on from her completely and I had Byul which made things easier.

"Seulgi I'm sorry, but I already have my own blind lover. You've missed your chance and I'm not saying it's completely your fault, but I hope you can accept the fact that I've moved on from you. Byul is my person and she's all I want now. I'm sorry Seulgi." I say softly hoping she would understand me and we wouldn't have any problem that could affect the group.

"No! I could make you fall for me again you just have to give me a chance to prove it!" She says raising her voice a bit which made me flinch back a bit. This wasn't the Seulgi I knew, but it seems like she's bottled up her feelings for too long. "Seulgi calm down, please. I don't want to cause a scene right now I just want to enjoy my time with the girls. Go home and clear your head because this isn't you at all." I say calmly in hopes of calming her down before things get out of hand.

"This isn't me? You don't know me Joohyun. I came here because I'm gonna fight for you and I won't let you be with Byul. It's suppose to be you and I and I'll be sure that it is." Seulgi says coldly and I was afraid to even be with Seulgi right now because I could see her getting angry. "Seulgi just go home. We'll talk later I promise." I say walking a bit further from her which she seemed to noticed as she grabs my wrist tightly.

I winced at how tightly she gripped my wrist, but I was definitely scared of Seulgi right now. I closed my eyes until I don't feel her hand on my wrist anymore. I open my eyes to see her on the floor and behind me was a very angry Byul. "Don't ever put your hands on her." Byul growls as Seulgi glares at her and I knew people were definitely looking at us. "Byul lets go." I say feeling scared of them fighting.

"Or else what?" Seulgi says not backing down as she stands back up stepping closer to us. I push Byul back to keep her away from Seulgi knowing they'll hurt each other. "Byul please." I whisper as my voice cracks and I feel Byul relax for a moment, but that was quickly ruined by Seulgi. "Don't worry I could take good care of her for you." Seulgi says with a smirk taunting Byul which she was doing a good job at.

Byul at this point was stiff and doing her best to keep her cool, but it was hard when Seulgi was pushing all her buttons. "There's no need for that.  Especially when she's with me and not you." Byul spat back with anger. I look at the girls for help, but it was clear they didn't even know what to do.

Seulgi was really close to us now and Byul pushed her back a bit as I hold on to Byul's shirt tightly. I could feel myself shaking a bit, but I definitely feel seulgi shove Byul making us both stumble back. Byul make sure to hold me tight so I wouldn't fall before she let me go and approached seulgi. "Stay away from her. She doesn't love you anymore and she's my girl not yours." Byul says pointing a finger at her chest which enrages Seulgi.

Seulgi pushed Byul and threw a punch at her. I watch as Byul stumbles back from the impact and look at Seulgi with nothing but anger. And it all happens so fast that I don't have enough time to react, but I could see them on the floor throwing punches at each other without holding back. "Stop!!" I yell and try to get seulgi off Byul but she pushes me away. "Someone please help!" I cry out feeling tears streaming down my face, but fortunately some people are approaching us.

I turn back to see Seulgi landing punches at Byul without holding back until Byul manages to block them and throw some equally strong punches at seulgi. But as Byul's fist connects with Seulgi's has it sounded like thunder, bones breaking and I felt my heart speed up.

The people quickly  pull both of them apart from each other. "Please calm down Byul unnie." One of them say softly and she does as they say, but I realized it was her fans. I look at Seulgi and see her glaring at Byul, but this wasn't the person I once knew. I look over to see the girls with eyes wide open, but Yeri was close to crying.  "Thank you." I whisper feeling grateful for their help and managing to calm Byul down.

I approach Byul and hold her face in my hands and take a good look at her face. She was hurt badly, but seulgi was too and I felt angry that seulgi would even fight for something she lost. "You scared me you idiot!" I say as I break down in her arms as she held me tightly whispering in my ear that she was fine. I collect myself together and call the girls over, but what make things worst what was the fact that people had seen that and we would be seeing that on the news very soon.

"Let's go home." Byul whispered and I shake my head and look down at her hands to see them all bloody and bruised. "We're going to the hospital." I say sternly not in the mood to argue with her and she seems to understand because she doesn't say a word. Seulgi had crossed the line and she continues to make mistakes without a reason, but I knew I could no longer be in the same house as seulgi. "Byul." I call out to her as she looks at me. "Can I move in with you?" I say without hesitation and the air is filled with silence and for once I don't regret anything that has happened.