-Chapter 28-

Blind Lovers

Irene Pov
I hear my phone ringing, but I feel Moonbyul stirring beside me so I grab my phone and answer my phone. "Hello." I mumble rubbing my eyes and carefully get out of bed without waking byul up. "Unnie when do you plan to come home?" I feel myself tense up as I recognize the voice to be Seulgi's.

I didn't necessarily want to go home anytime, especially when I feel on the edge if I leave Byul side. "I'm not sure Seulgi. I'm with Moonbyul and I would like to stay with her for a bit more." I say sitting on the couch as I look at the ceiling. "Oh." She says, but quickly clears . "That's okay unnie. I understand." Seulgi says and we say our goodbyes, but I knew she had more to say, but we say our goodbyes.

I sit on the couch and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. I've never been this confused in my life it felt suffocating. But I knew I was to blame and I had to figure out my feelings, but everything is a blur to me. It shouldn't be hard to choose who I want to be with, but now it's different.

I close my eyes in hopes of clearing my head. I think of what my future looks like, but I was surprised when I all I could see was Byul in it. I could see her and I enjoying the breeze. But it all hit differently when I could envision us having kids, the way they would smile at byul or the way Byul played with them. It was Byul, I would choose her.

I open my eyes quickly and take a deep breathe as I've realized I'm falling out of love with Seulgi. This was definitely not part of the plan, I thought to myself.

Byul Pov
I hear my phone buzzing waking me up from my sleep. I slowly grab it and mute it as I look to see Irene wasn't in bed with me. I couldn't help, but frown and get up from bed to check if she was still here. As I approach the living room I could see she was in deep thought.

I carefully make my way towards her. I crouch in front of her and she looks at me intently. I couldn't understand what was going through her head, but I would do any to see her laugh and smile.

I hold her hands gently and look at her with a small smile. "Hey." I whisper and I see her smile, which was a relief for me. "Hi." She whispers back pressing a kiss on my cheek, but it felt different. As if neither of us was acting anymore. As if we both had are heart on are selves without being scared.

I could see her looking into my eyes intently as I do the same. We both were searching for answer, but I knew I found mine the moment she let her guard down. I understood this was no longer an act for her. And I hoped she knew that this wasn't an act for me either.