-Chapter 10-

Blind Lovers

Irene's Pov 
The dinner with Moonbul was great I had a lot of fun and was able to get my mind off everything. Once she told that she had to take me back I home I refused. The reason for that is because Seulgi will be there and I would be left alone with my thoughts. Luckily she told me she would take me to the beach and I was really excited.

We finally made it and we both got out and walked towards the beach. It was a bit cold and Moonybul noticed because she gave me her sweater that had a moon on it. I looked at her and she just smiled at me making me blush but, I thanked her for letting me borrow her sweater.

We just sat there not saying a word, but it felt great because I knew I wasn't alone. "Moonbuyl?" I said, "yes ?" Byul said. I wanted to know if moonbyul had any other crushes and it seems like curiosity got to the best of me but I also want to get to know her better. "Did you have any crushes before Solar?" I asked, and from the coner of my eye I see her blush.

"Well Unnie I'm not gonna lie but yes I have." She said, "may I know who it was?" I asked, "Uhmmm it was you Irene Unnie" she said while blushing really hard. She's so cute I thought. This made me smile "Really?!" "Yeah" She said and laughed. "Well if it makes you feel any better I use to have a crush on you too" I said with a blush and from her reaction she must have been surprised. She just smiled and I did too.

3rd Pov 
Solar was mad and upset when Irene told her she would take Moonbuyl on a date. She doesn't understand why it's not like she has a crush on Moonbyul plus she only sees her as a sister. Her mind was on what Moonbyul and Irene could be possibly doing right now.

She felt herself get angry again and failed to notice that she had her hands clenched. What the is hell is wrong with you ?! she thought to herself. Solar decided to sleep since all this thinking is making her tired. Solar was too tired and fell asleep on her couch.

Seulgi was on her bed thinking. Since when did Moonbyul and Irene Unnie hang out thought Seulgi. Seulgi felt a sting in her heart when she heard that Irene was going out on a date with Moonbyul. I bet your wondering how she found out, from her members they told her and she was shocked and hurt at the same time but doesn't really know why.

The three other members were gushing over the fact that those two were talking because if they are being honest both Moonbyul and Irene looked good together. Seulgi just kept shut the whole time and decided to go to sleep as well. The last thing on her mind was Irene.