-Chapter 5-

Blind Lovers

Moonbyul Pov

Irene unnie said she had a plan to help Solar unnie and seulgi realize that they have feelings for us. "So are you gonna tell me the plan unnie?" I said she looked at me and said "So my plan includes makes those idiots jealous." Making Solar unnie jealous sounds fun I thought to myself. "How exactly are we gonna make them jealous Irene unnie?" She stayed quiet for a moment then her face lit up like a Christmas tree which I found to be cute.

"We're gonna make them jealous by hanging out just you and I. We can pretend to be fake dating ! That's way better." She said with smile. "Okay Irene unnie I'm in and we can begin to make them jealous by going out on a date !"I said with a proud smile and she nodded her head in agreement. (Let the gays rise.)

My phone started to buzz making me confused when I took it out I see that Youngsun unnie is calling me so I answer it. "Hello?" I said "Moonbyul where the hell are you?" She said kinda loud which I'm pretty sure Irene unnie heard it. I look at Irene unnie and she said to hand her the phone which I did but was confused as to why. "Hi Yongsun" Irene said with a smile. "Irene?" Yong said "So I had called Moonbyul to hang out with me I'm sorry but please don't scream at this cutie" Irene said which made me blush because she called me a cutie! Yong must be very confused as to why I'm hanging out with Irene unnie instead of seulgi but oh well.

"Oh it's okay Irene but may I ask since when do you and moonbyul hang out?"Yong asked. Irene just answered by saying " well since I have noticed that I may or may not have a crush on her". Which made me choke on my saliva Irene must have noticed because she patted my back with a worried look on her face but I just smiled and mouthed that I'm okay."Oh" was all Yong said.

I'm pretty sure Solar was not expecting that response from Irene Unnie but I thought it was the best response! If I'm being honest I did have a crush on Irene Unnie before but I mean like who wouldn't ? She's like a freakin goddess and adorable at the same time. Anyways I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Irene still talking to Solar. "Solar would it be fine with you if I took Moonbyul out on a date later?" Irene said with a smirk which made me smile at her strategies for making Yong jealous.

There was a moment of silence which made me nervous as I was about to say something Yong says "Of course I mean she's not my girlfriend so you don't need my permission" both Irene and I look at each other and smirk this is going to be so much fun I can't wait to see a jealous Seulgi.