-Chapter 11-

Blind Lovers

Irene Pov

I was having a great time with Moonbyul, but I didn't want it to end even tho it had to. "Irene unnie I should really get you home now." Byul said which made nod my head in agreement even tho I would prefer to stay with her. Moonbyul stood up first and offer me her hand which I grateful accepted. "Thanks" I said with a smile which she returned.

We were finally walking back to the car and I noticed that we were still holding hands but something we failed to notice was that someone has been taking photos of what they just saw happen between me and her. She opened the door for me and I thank her again. "Unnie you should really stop thanking me" She said while laughing making me laugh too. "Well it's not my fault" was all I said while laughing. She just smiled at me and I felt myself getting lost in her eyes those eyes that look so bright and beautiful.

Woah what is happening to me? I thought. I shook my head and just said, "Start driving Moonbyul before my kids kick your for keeping me away from them." and with that she got in the car and we look at each before laughing.

The drive was comfortable I had my head against the widow and the sound of the radio was making me sleepy. "Why don't you sleep Unnie I will wake you up once we arrive." I hear Byul said before I nod my head in agreement. With that I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. 

Moonbyul's pov

Once we have arrived to Irene's house I see that she was sleeping so peaceful that I didn't have the heart to wake her up. Instead I decided to carry her up to her house after I remove my seatbelt and get out of the car and go to her side of the car, I take my time to really look at Irene. And let me tell you her beauty is no joke. I finally snap out of my thoughts and carefully remove the seatbelt and carry her bridesmaids style.

She automatically wraps her arm my neck and hides her face in the crook of my neck. I blushed because I could feel her hot breath against my skin and her lips slightly gaze my neck. I close the door before walking to the entrance and having someone open the door which I was grateful for. I got in the elevator with a sleeping beauty but I didnt mind. Finally we arrived to her floor and I knock.

Then the door open and I was met with Seulgi's surprised face. "Unnie what are you doing here? What happened to Irene? Is she okay?" Seulgi kept asking me questions but before she can ask me other question I tell her that she fell asleep which immediately calm Seulgi down.

"I'll carry her to her room." was all Seulgi said before reaching to take Irene out of my hands, but it seemed like Irene did not like that because she just held on to me tighter which surprised Seulgi. Irene opened her eyes and saw that she was being carried by me and she was clinging on to me tightly then turned her head and saw the person who made her heart ache without meaning too.

She just looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and said, "Byul can you carry me to my bed?" I couldn't hide the fact that I was surprised by her request and by the look on Seulgi's face neither can she. "Of course unnie." I smile and she returned it back. I walk in the house and head to Irene's room after she told me where it was, and we leave a confused and shocked bear behind. I open the door to Irene's bedroom and lay her gently on the bed. 

It was quiet for a moment before Irene broke it. "Thank you for today I had a great time and I'm sorry I made you carry me all the way up here." she said with a cute pout which made me smile. "Your welcome unnie I'm just glad that you're happy but don't worry it was easy carrying you plus I didn't want  to interrupt your sleep you just looked so peaceful and cute." I said with a big smile on my face when I saw her blushing which made me smile even wider if that's possible.

"You're so cute unnie !!" I said before I can even stop myself then I saw her blush even harder but all I could do is smile and laugh. "Yah!! Stop being greasy you idiot." She said while trying to punch me but I managed to block them. It felt nice having Irene around and the way she made me feel was good, especially when I could forget all about Yongsun. Before I could think about anything I wrap my arms around her waist. "Thank you." I whisper and she had hugged me back and held me tightly.