-Chapter 25-

Blind Lovers

Moonbyul Pov
I made sure to drop Irene off and that she arrived at her dorm safely before returning to my home. My thoughts were jumbled up and everything was unclear to me, but one thing that I'm sure of is that Irene makes me feel happiness.

I park my car and make my towards my dorm, but I make sure to take my time as I breathe in the fresh air. I unlock my door and my phone begins to ring and I was in no mood to talk to anyone, but I also didn't want to be disrespectful so I answer it and see it's Yong calling me. Great. I take a moment before answering her call. (A/N byul speaking, Solar speaking.)

"Byul I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I was wondering if I can come over there's something I would like to talk to you about." Solar says with a serious tone that made me nervous, but I play it cool. "And what exactly would that be?" I ask calmly taking a seat on my couch as I look at the ceiling. "I rather talk in person so I'll be over soon." Solar says without asking me for permission to come, but before I could even say a word she hangs up leaving me there in disbelief.

"God can't you give me a break." I say laying on the couch and pull my phone out to see my phone full of notifications. There were many different articles about Irene and I, but what did I expect. Many people were shocked and many were very supportive, but of course there's always haters so I don't even bother to read there comments it's a waste of time.

After scrolling through my phone for almost 15 minutes I hear a knock at my door and I sigh knowing Solar is here. I take my time in making my way to the door as I open it Yong quickly enters my house without even greeting me. "Well hello to you too." I mumble underneath my breath, but she didn't seem to notice.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask taking a seat on the couch to which Yong didn't even bother to sit on. "I love you and your wasting your time with Irene so why don't you just give me a chance." Yong says without thinking about the consequences to her words.

I stood up and look at her straight in the eyes not liking one bit of how she was talking about Irene. "I don't think you have a say in my life, especially in my love life." I say back a bit harshly. "You don't love her! I can make you happy!" Yong exclaims and I look at her in disbelief. "You think you can make me happy?" I scoff and making my way towards her slowly. "You put me through pain and you weren't even aware of it. You're selfish and don't even bring Irene into this." I growl feeling anger bubbling up within me.

"You don't love her. She won't be able to make you happy like I will. She's a waste of time Byul. Irene is nothing!I love you Byul and I'll make sure to fight for you." Yong says looking at me without backing down and I felt something within me snap. All the feelings I have been bottling up had finally exploded. "And how do you know that?! You don't know anything Kim Yongsun, especially not about me. Because if you did you would have notice how in love I was with you, but you didn't! It's was all about you and now that I'm happy you want to ruin it? What the hell is wrong with you!? And I warned you to not bring Irene into this, but you did it anyways. So let me make myself clear, Irene is not a waste of time and at this point she has made me happier than you have." I snap at her as I feel myself shaking from anger and I feared that I could hurt Yong even if I'm upset with her. I could see that she couldn't find any words to say to me so I needed her to leave me alone immediately.

"Leave." I say looking away from her as I do my best to calm myself down not wanting to do something I may regret later. "I-I'm sorry Byul I wasn't thinking." Yong says softly, but she said what she was thinking and feeling and at this point I had no time for her. "I said leave." I growl at her. She was gonna speak up but she held herself back and made her way towards the door. She looked back at me for a moment and I could see regret written all over her face, but that didn't change anything.

I take deep breathes in hopes of easing my anger. I couldn't focus on anything, but the anger within hasn't gone away and it felt as if it was growing more. "God damn it." I growl punching the wall as I felt myself be consumed by the emotions that have been eating me away slowly. I flip my table and watch as the papers fly in the air, but I continue to cause more destruction. I kick my couch and it flips as I look at the mirror I grab my tv controller and throw it and the mirror completely shatters.

My living room was a mess and I realize it as come back to my senses. I look down at my hand and I couldn't even close it so I knew I had ed up. Something I seem to be very good at, but I was so tired right now so I just lean against the wall and cry. I cry until I feel myself fall asleep on the ground.