-Chapter 26-

Blind Lovers

Irene Pov
I was at dance practice, but I could hear my phone ringing nonstop. "Irene please answer your phone, it seems important." Our choreographer says looking at me through the mirror as I nod my head and make my way towards my phone. I grab it to see Byul had called me so I step outside and answer her call. (Irene speaking, Wheein speaking.)

"Unnie!" I hear from the other line practically yelling, but I knew this wasn't Moonbyul on the phone it was Wheein. "Wheein? Why are you calling me through Byul's phone?" I ask her, but I could tell that something was happening because I could voice in the background sounding panicked. "Wheein what's going on?" I say sternly feeling worried and confused as to what's going on.

It took her a few seconds before answering my question. "Unnie you need to come to Byul unnie's house immediately!" Wheein says sounding panicked, which put me on the edge. "What happened to her? Is she okay?" I ask quickly pacing back and forth trying to calm myself down. "We came to unnie house, but she wasn't answering the door so we let ourselves in. Her living room was a mess and her knuckles were bleeding. We don't know what happened. And we saw her on the floor unconscious." Wheein explains quickly as I take a moment to process everything.

"I'll be over there soon. Stay calm, okay? Byul needs you guys, but clean her knuckles and lay her on the couch. Don't speak, but just hold her." I say entering the dance room again and grab my stuff as I tell them I have an emergency. "Okay unnie, but please be quick." Wheein says worriedly and I knew she had been crying. "I'm on my way, okay?" I say calmly in hopes of calming her down too. "Okay." She whispers and we say our goodbyes and I quickly call my manger to take me to Byul's house.

He of course was curious as to why I would leave dance practice early and go to Byul's house, but I had no time to explain so I settle with a simple answer. "She needs me." I say tapping my foot impatiently. "Calm down Irene I'm sure she's okay." He says softly in hopes of easing my worries, but he didn't understand. "You don't know that." I say a bit harshly without meaning too and I regret it. "I'm sorry I just know she isn't okay." I sigh looking out the window. "It's okay I understand." He says and no words were spoken, but we did arrive which I was quick in getting out and basically running towards the entrance.

I knock on the door quickly and fortunately Wheein opened it. "Where is she?" I ask entering Byul's house feeling the sudden urge to punch anyone who hurt Moonbyul. "Hwasa and I laid her in her bedroom, but for now she's sleeping." Wheein explained and I look around her living room to see how messy it looked and I could see Hwasa cleaning up the broken glass and I feared Byul punched the mirror. "She didn't punch the glass did she?" I ask carefully stepping inside.

I hear Wheein sigh from behind. "No, but she did punch the wall pretty hard." She says pointing to the wall and I see a hole in the wall and I sighed feeling lost as to what caused her to do this. "Go home and rest I know how worried and tired you must feel right now." I say softly and Wheein shakes her head no quickly. "I rather stay here." She says quietly and I could see how much she cared for Byul so I didn't force her to leave. "Okay, I'm gonna check up on Byul and we'll talk later, okay?" I say patting her back and she nods her head, but I approach Hwasa before entering Byul's bedroom.

"Hey how are you holding up?" I ask helping her with the glass and as she looked up at me I could see her teary eyes. "I'm okay." She whispers looking away and I felt my heart ache. I bring her into my arms as she hides her face in my neck. "She's okay and you know how strong she is don't you?" I ask her and I feel her nod her head. "Good then don't worry too much, okay? We'll be by her side now order some pizza and whatever you want, okay?" I say with a smile as she smiles back. "Thanks unnie." She says and walks towards Wheein.

I make my way towards Byul's bedroom and open the door slowly to see her sleeping peacefully. I sit on the edge of her bed and take a look at her bandaged hand. "What happened byul?" I whisper wanting an answer from her. I take a moment and look at her face carefully and it was obvious she had been crying, but the question was why? I lean down and leave a kiss on her forehead before getting up and leaving her room to let her sleep.

I exit the room to see Wheein and Hwasa sleeping on the couch cuddled up to each other which was a cute moment. I grab a blanket and lay it over them as I take a seat in the kitchen. Yongsun isn't here, but she should be. Unless she did this, but she couldn't have could she? I think to myself as I let out a big sigh not knowing what to think. I close my eyes and lay my head on the table as I feel myself getting sleepy.

"Joohyun?" I hear that softy husky voice. I almost snap my head towards Byul as I see her looking at me intently with an unreadable expression. I immediately stand up from my chair and hug her tightly which I could tell caught her off guard. "I'm okay." I hear her whisper, but how could I believe her when her eyes say other wise? "What happened?" I ask looking up at her and I see something flash through her eyes, but I couldn't understand what it was.

"Byul talk to me." I say taking her hand and leading her to the table. "Yongsun came over earlier." She mumbles looking at the floor and I patiently wait for her. "She was saying she could make me happier than you could and I was mad. I was mad that she could think she can just come into my house and tell me what could make me happy and what not. But what made me upset was how she brought you into this and say your nothing when you mean a lot to me." She says looking at straight in the eyes and I felt my heart melt.

"Byul." I say softly, but she shakes her head and she had more to add. "I then snapped at her. I guess bottling up my feelings for too much just made me reach my limit. And I lost control and I just felt instead of controlling myself, which explains the mess I made." She says and looks at the girls on the couch with a frown. "They care for you a lot, you know that?" I say with smile and Byul looks at me with a small smile. "Yeah I do." She whispers looking away and I knew something was bothering her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask holding her hand. "I made them worry, didn't I?" She asks keeping her eyes on the the two young girls sleeping and I knew what exactly is bothering her. "Byul, their your friend obviously there gonna be worried and scared, but it's not your fault. Things happen and sometimes would don't have control over it like how we would want to." I say and I see her nod her head weakly, but I didn't want to see her like this.

"Why don't you make it up to them?" I say with a smile and Byul looks at me like a cute lost puppy. "How?" She ask with a frown and I couldn't help, but chuckle at her cute frown. "Take them out to eat. I know how much they love to eat." I say with a smile and she laughs nodding her head. "You're right about that." She says with a smile and I felt good about making her laugh. "You'll come with us, right?" She says with her head slightly tilted and a cute smile was shown, which I knew I wouldn't be able to resist.

"Of course I will." I say with wide smile as she nods her happily. She was so cute that I couldn't resist hugging her as she hugs me back tightly. "Thank you for being here with me." She mumbles against my neck as I giggle. "No problem love." I say softly and then we suddenly feel two body collide with us. "Group hug!" Wheein exclaimed and we all laugh enjoying the group hug. "This is nice." We hear Hwasa say laying her head on Wheein's should, but all we could do was smile. I look at Byul to see her already looking at me with a smile, which I happily returned.